A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by akufull2mad

shru i know u will kill me but pehle dyaan se sunn my POV
The story charm is still d same
the storyline is as usual awesome n getting better wid AR romance
thirdly..mere comments kam isliye hai...
1) not at home since last month...ask nikki0809(davneet),vaishiksg(vaishnavi)...dey knw better than me..i haven't commented on oder ff.. nt even on And den she said it..n i knw even sush n aanya r upset wid me..maitree bhi hai n rachna bhi...n sab mujhe milkar dhone wale hai BUT NOW D MAJOR PROB IS MY GRAND FATHER i.e my Nanu had a major heart attack day before yesterday n d one who was dere at home was me ALONE..i knw how i had managed at 2 am to take him 2 a hospital n frm dat moment i was nt online..2day i came 2 change my mood n so m replying! I can't see d amazing ff writers upset just because of me...
M not givng an excuse but just telling u d reason...n m ready 4 any punishment!! FF has nowadays became my lifeline 2 survive n m reading all your updates from my mob but can't comment from it..don't knw why!
I am sorry again n again!!!
And yes d storyline is getting better not dragged!!!! Please forgive me
IL AWOTB..n i'll pester u again as soon as my family prob gets solved!
Love,regards n Sorry
Aakriti

*post cancelled*
Edited by Castle-Beckett - 12 years ago
Originally posted by akufull2mad

shru i know u will kill me but pehle dyaan se sunn my POV
The story charm is still d same
the storyline is as usual awesome n getting better wid AR romance
thirdly..mere comments kam isliye hai...
1) not at home since last month...ask nikki0809(davneet),vaishiksg(vaishnavi)...dey knw better than me..i haven't commented on oder ff.. nt even on And den she said it..n i knw even sush n aanya r upset wid me..maitree bhi hai n rachna bhi...n sab mujhe milkar dhone wale hai BUT NOW D MAJOR PROB IS MY GRAND FATHER i.e my Nanu had a major heart attack day before yesterday n d one who was dere at home was me ALONE..i knw how i had managed at 2 am to take him 2 a hospital n frm dat moment i was nt online..2day i came 2 change my mood n so m replying! I can't see d amazing ff writers upset just because of me...
M not givng an excuse but just telling u d reason...n m ready 4 any punishment!! FF has nowadays became my lifeline 2 survive n m reading all your updates from my mob but can't comment from it..don't knw why!
I am sorry again n again!!!
And yes d storyline is getting better not dragged!!!! Please forgive me
IL AWOTB..n i'll pester u again as soon as my family prob gets solved!
Love,regards n Sorry
Aakriti

Oh My God! I'm so sorry to hear about that! I hope he's better now! And I know the feeling, I lost both my Grandmoms in a span of a year last year! And I was extremely close to both of them! And it hasn't even sunk in till now that they're gone for real! I just hope your Grandad gets well soon! ðŸ˜Š

And yeah, I missed your comments for quiet sometime now! And no, won't be punishing anyone! Don't have that right, but I do genuinely hope to see you commenting on this FF again! ðŸ˜³ 

But sort yourself out mentally first! Take your time! ðŸ˜Š

well sweetheart..

u r thinking it completely wrong..

we love both of ur fics...

sooo dont think to end it up..

cant say about many ppl..

may be gone for holidays widout leaving any note...

or any thing the other...

but yes..will surely wanna tell ppl...

that if u read,...then plzz do comment...

Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Hey people! ðŸ˜Š

Okay, I just went back pages, threads, and stuff, and I noticed a...gradual...decrease in the comments over here. You can go and check for yourself, if you guys don't believe me! ðŸ˜•

So I need to know, is 'A Walk On The Beach...' losing its touch or something, or maybe I'm going wrong somewhere, or I don't know...But I do need to! Because its bothering me now! Maybe its the academic stress along with emotional upheavals in my life right now, that I may be over-reading into things, but just to make sure I wasn't, I traveled back right to the first thread to this one...

If you guys are busy, well then fine, I won't say anything about that, although I'm dying to! But if its something else, then I would rather you tell me rather than me having to put up with this disappointment! 

Again, I'm not threatening anyone, as I'm pretty much known to, and nor am I compelling people to comment if they don't want to, I'm just genuinely concerned! 😊 If you feel it is being dragged, the story I mean, then let me know, I'll wrap it up in best possible ways! Because I really don't want to make changes to the story, but I could, you know, cut it short, and then wrap it up! Honestly tell me please!  ðŸ˜Š

Its a request! So please don't take it in any other way! Because earlier comments over here used to make my day, but now I come here and face nothing but disappointment! And I've run out of excuses like people don't like commenting, or they are busy...Its time I take some responsibility, so I need to know if the fault lies in me or the story that you guys are losing interest! Maybe it is my fault after all that I've probably lost so many regular readers, and if I haven't, I would really like to know why they aren't commenting here! This thread is 117 pages down, and no its not because of the great number of comments, its also because of my chat sessions with many people!  ðŸ˜†

If I'm reading too much into it, then I'm sorry, really, forgive me for that! I'm known to be a drama queen after all! Haha! 🤣 But AWOTB is my baby, and when it comes to that, I really don't mind being a drama queen...Writing is my life so I would rather keep getting constant feedback from you guys than keep shut and wonder where my readers have disappeared. I'm just a very senti person that way!  ðŸ˜†

Let me know please! I can't do much about it, since I definitely won't be making changes to the story, but I could wrap it up quicker if you guys ain't enjoying it and devote that time in BTHE instead! Maybe its time that BTHE entertains you the way AWOTB once did! ðŸ˜³

Regards, and loads of Love,

Shrutika x

P.S. This note isn't a comeback note! ðŸ˜†  So the updates are yet far away! x

P.P.S. Many people here have the notion that I'm a very scary person! Trust me, I'm as scary as a Teletubby can be! I know I may have come across as rude and annoying and attention-seeking in my previous notes, maybe, and that's probably why many of you may have stopped reading the FF altogether! But I'm NOT! I seriously am not! I'm sorry if I ever gave you that idea! I just like to be appreciated for my work, like any normal person, just that unlike many others, I voice my disappointment because if I can't share it with my readers, than I definitely can't go and tell anyone else about it! I'm more of a problem-solver kind of person, so I like to get to the crux of things and resolve them rather than letting them play with my mind! 
I'm so sorry if I ever came across as rude or scary! That really wasn't my intention! ðŸ˜’

i actually gave a longer comment than i usually do on:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/44534092
i know you may find it short, but it's the longest i've written, in comments for your ff. sorry for being rude that day. i just had a bad day. i honestly am sorry once again. 😊
Edited by scorpio95 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Oh My God! I'm so sorry to hear about that! I hope he's better now! And I know the feeling, I lost both my Grandmoms in a span of a year last year! And I was extremely close to both of them! And it hasn't even sunk in till now that they're gone for real! I just hope your Grandad gets well soon! ðŸ˜Š

And yeah, I missed your comments for quiet sometime now! And no, won't be punishing anyone! Don't have that right, but I do genuinely hope to see you commenting on this FF again! ðŸ˜³ 

But sort yourself out mentally first! Take your time! ðŸ˜Š

Thanks for understanding dear :))
Awww, It's not that at all! I love your FF just as much as the first time I read it - Probably even more (: It's a beautiful, and amazing FF (: I don't comment much as I don't have time, I haven't even updated my OWN FF's, yet I TRY as much as I can to comment on others, and read them. Believe me, I always read them, but for commenting, I need time to think and sum it up - so That's why I don't comment that often. At first it was school/exams that took me away from commenting, but then now it's vacations, packing, ramamdan --- etc... I'm sorry I don't comment much but seriously I'll always love a Walk on the beach!

nice part

i wonder caused armaan to distance himself
continue soon
Shru, finally got youre pm and girl, i replied back but apparently the message didnt go thru and said someting about me being blocked from sending you a msg. lol dont know whats up with that. But yeah, I have been busy alot lately and i barely comment on ffs too...just two or three that i have habit of checking and  A walk on the beach is definietely one of them for sure. I always do catch up with it on bus rides but i just hate typing my comments thru my iphone, loll...but dw i would never forget you or youre ff :) Afterall youre my gujju pal! Also, for some weird reason, youre ff doesnt appear in my "last 10 topics" at the right...since i always just end up clicking thru that for updates. weird IF..lol

Back to the last part, well finally the much awaited Vegas trip. Im kinda feeling weird that it hasnt turned out the way it has but im sure youve got something up youre sleeves for us that will surprise and shock us at the same time...in a good way ;) Their whole bickering sessions makes me want to just love them more with each new part and without that, i believe something would be amiss among AR's relationship. Oh and about their relationship, its growing girl with each new part you write, so no dragging at all girl! Im loving the pace and i hope you continue to update as time permits :) Also, so whats up with the sudden distance between AR. That really makes me want to just force you to write SOOONNERR. Or maybe i can kidnap you and lock u up in a room so that youll write but then, maybe with the weird environment, we wont get a beautiful part. So ill just keep pestering you when i have time to make you write more :) Do write soon Shru, seriously! Im just dying to know what you have thought for AR ahead...
And dw i'll always have AWOTB as one of my favourites, oh and also, i got my cousin hooked to this ff...and im sure thru youre ff, she might just join IF haha ;)

Aiite take care hun! And update soon :)

Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago

hi shrutika

nooo(in a dramatic tone), u cant even think of making this ff short and ending it in few parts, u write so good if people r not commenting thats because of their workload it has nothing to do with u r ff losing any charm or anything of that sort.
And kya yaar meine abhi toh padna chalu kiya and u r thinking of all such things,pity on me and write further
love
nikki
hey shrutika,
i have no idea y ppl don't comment... mayb even i mite hav nt commented for a prt or so.. bt def came bak wid a comment in d nxt prt..
i thnk its becuz of d fact dat u update in installmnts, ppl aren't commenting, or mayb dey don't knw dat u hav updated..becuz for installmnmts pms aren't sent i don't expect u 2 send pm for al instaments becuz den you wld b dng al dis 4gtng ur academics..