Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

OMG I was joking! Are you mad at me :( Edit your reserve later, its okay!

And continue sending the PMs please :D

If you're seriously mad then I'm sorry :|

I edited them right now itself! ðŸ˜Š
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
RESERVED!!!

Will Edit after I come back..or tomorrow..(predicting there are no power cuts..or if there are then very short ones..!!)

Love you guys..!!

PS - STOP TALKING ABOUT HARRY POTTER!!! I'm figuring out ways to watch it before it goes off in cinemas..!!

PPS - I also wanna watch ZNMD is it good?? =)

PPPS - Aanya 15 comments of which 75% I'm guessing are myn..:P ;)

PPPS - Hmm..got nothing more to say..!!

Toodles..!! =)

EDITED

"To Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada!" I murmured happily as we passed through the streets filled with people and excitement. It was weird how the air around here had a completely new feel to it.

Loved the start of this installment..!! Reminded me of When I stepped off the plane and was met by the gush of cold (not to mention strong) winter wind of Mauritius like two years back..!!! Not that there' anything similar there..but then I was also like..

"Mauritius, Paradise on Earth.."

Hahaha..Me and Riddhima are just sooo alike it's not even funny..!! And yess that means you and I are sooo alike too..!!! 😆

I loveddd how he teased her about not being to Vegas before..!!! LOL!!! yeah..you tell him Ridzy..!! not everyone had fab 18th birthdays..but myn was pretty good..!! Considering birthday's aren't a huge thing at home..!! My family was never one much for birthdays.,coz both my parents think what's the point of celebrating the fact that you're a year older?? But I always say..wel..you'll always get older anyway..so why be sad about the fact when you can actually be happy and enjoy it instead?? LOL!!! I HONESTLY would think I'm adopted if I didn't look sooo strikingly similar to my sister..!! 😆🤣 

And as for the poker thing..she's not the only one..neither do I know how to play poker..but hey I know I'm not gonna go to Vegas any tym soon so I don't need to worry now do I??

"Whatever! If I see one big-butted bimbo around you while we're here, I'm going to chop you alive, and eat you up too!" I snarled at him.

Ahhh..bless Riddhima..!!! I love her jealousy..!! It's sooo funny..!! no wonder Armaan takes FULLL advantage of it..!!

"WOW!" I gasped as soon as we stopped outside Bellagio. I really had no idea what Armaan was so sorry about, because the structure itself was enough to take my breath away.

"The rest of Vegas is way better Munchkin!" He held my hand to lead me inside. Gasps kept leaving as we moved across the lobby. The way Armaan had been talking, I definitely hadn't expected this.

Through my awed gazes around the place, I didn't realize when we'd reached our room.

As he opened the door, I stood transfixed outside, as my gaze wandered around, and I was sure my jaw had touched the perfectly carpeted royal floor.

Done up in a shade of pure white and blue, the room was small, but nevertheless-beautiful. I dragged my bag inside, which Armaan had very chivalrously left behind, and let my eyes go in a circle, taking in the coziness of the room. A nice cozy couch sat in one corner, with a huge walk-in closet next to it. It sure would be fun to dress up here, I thought. I walked to the window smiling widely and gaped at the view - a whole view of the city was visible, and like Armaan had mentioned before, I couldn't wait to the see the City of Lights at night! I turned to Armaan who wore a huge smile on his face.

This whole thing makes me wonder..Have you been to Las Vegas or was it just some realllyyy detailed research??? If you have been then..coooll!!! tell me tell me tell me..!!! What was it like??!!

"I mean, Armaan, forget this resort, I don't need to tell you how exquisite it is, but this room too? Armaan it must have cost us a fortune!" I muttered as I felt the excitement wear off. I saw him smile softly and walk towards me. Holding my chin up, which had dropped down, he gave me a small peck, making me smile slightly.

"It cost me a fortune. Not us, me." He winked. I frowned.

Did I mention just how Much I ADOREE Armaan in AWOTB?? He's AMAZINGG!!! He's AWESOME!! He's PERFECCCTTT!!! He's EVERYTHINGGG!!! Gosh I loooveee him..!!! 😳 

I have no words to express how much I adored the next part..!!! It was sooo sweet...yet somewhere..sooo true..!! He was doing so much just to please her..and that is something I don't think is needed in a relationship..!! I mean with oyur family fine..I get it..but then in a relationship like AR..it's not needed at all..!! He doesn't need to please her..she'd have probably adjusted in a shack if it meant she was with Armaan than a luxurious room without him..!!! 😆 Very sweet..!!! And very nicely slipped in too..!! I adored it LOADZ!! His insecurities..his need to please..!! Hmmm...I'm sure they'll survive through it..!! nd I'm sure she'll get it out of him..!! 😃 You wrote it down extremley well too..!! *sigh* how do you do this Shru?? Armaan's hesitancy..his jokes in attempt to hide it..him not being able to be out with his feelings..!! Ok..I ADORE ARMAAN!!!

"Oh my God, Armaan! All of this? For me? What have I done to deserve this pleasure?" I said in mock surprise.

"I love you!" He held me tight, and I felt him nuzzling in my hair. Sighing, and letting the issue pass for now, I hugged him back, burying my face in his neck, and planting a little kiss over there.

And we're back to square one aren't we?? The square I love??!! 😳  

"Really now? And how do you know what my intentions are?" He murmured huskily, and for a moment, I swayed at  intensity of passion in his eyes.

"For a person who put pillows between himself and his girlfriend the first time she slept in his arms, I think I'll be okay!" I averted my gaze from his, and shot back. Hiding myself in his arms again, I sighed, content with life once again.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! gotcha Armaan..!!! I can just picture his eyes..!!! ooohh... I was half expecting her to say..

"Ok..do whatever you want..I'm all yours..!!" LOL!!! But yeah that's too far..agreed..!! 😆 And yeah..Armaan put pillows btwn them..!! Id forgotten about that..!! Awhhh..they're sooo sweet..!!! And i love how you make them fight with each other about the care and expense one spends on the other..and the next second they're perfectly fine and adorable and all lovey dovey once more..!!!

Phew..That's one reserve done..!! I've got another to edit..!! I think..or wait..Another like two to edit..Maitree's and Aanya's..!!! 😆 Sooo AWESOME installment..!!!

Ciao..!!!xxx

Love,
Sanaa 
Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sanaa629

RESERVED!!!

Will Edit after I come back..or tomorrow..(predicting there are no power cuts..or if there are then very short ones..!!)

Love you guys..!!

PS - STOP TALKING ABOUT HARRY POTTER!!! I'm figuring out ways to watch it before it goes off in cinemas..!!

PPS - I also wanna watch ZNMD is it good?? =)

PPPS - Aanya 15 comments of which 75% I'm guessing are myn..:P ;)

PPPS - Hmm..got nothing more to say..!!

Toodles..!! =)

Ooh ooh! Since I'm so excited right now (literally jumping!) so I'm gonna go on and say it anyways... ðŸ˜ƒ Please don't kick me. ðŸ˜ƒ I saw Harry Potter <3 OMG brilliant!! It is awesome. I was literally biting my nails are certain points, clapping at others... it is A M A Z I N G!  ðŸ˜Š  Omg yayy!! (Okay, I'm done. ðŸ˜†) 

Shru, please update no? ðŸ˜­ My b'day gift. ðŸ˜ƒ Please, please?  ðŸ˜ƒ
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeflkjfkljfkj

Ooh ooh! Since I'm so excited right now (literally jumping!) so I'm gonna go on and say it anyways... ðŸ˜ƒ Please don't kick me. ðŸ˜ƒ I saw Harry Potter <3 OMG brilliant!! It is awesome. I was literally biting my nails are certain points, clapping at others... it is A M A Z I N G!  ðŸ˜Š  Omg yayy!! (Okay, I'm done. ðŸ˜†) 

B'day? ðŸ˜²

Sabka b'day JULY mein kyon aata hai? ðŸ˜¡

Happy Birthday! ðŸ˜ƒ  But I can't update! I'm off to sleep right now! ðŸ˜­  I don't think I'll be updating at all for the next few weeks now! ðŸ˜­
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
koi update ane k chances hai????and shru just gotto knw tum bhi mumbai mein rehti ho...i just all of your family members and every1 there are fine:)
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeflkjfkljfkj

I HATE YOU!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY btw..!! 😃 Have an awesum super duper day..!! Lots of hugs and Kisses from Damon..!! 😆😳
Munchkin. thumbnail
I know I say I ain't going to tell anyone to comment anymore, but it still hurts me A LOT, when people actually think that just because I don't say anything it doesn't affect me! It does, it really, seriously, does! =|

And if people are waiting for the part to complete and then comment, then okay, even I'll stop posting installments from now! =)
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

I know I say I ain't going to tell anyone to comment anymore, but it still hurts me A LOT, when people actually think that just because I don't say anything it doesn't affect me! It does, it really, seriously, does! =|

And if people are waiting for the part to complete and then comment, then okay, even I'll stop posting installments from now! =)

:O :O I know I didn't comment yet.. but PLEASEEE don't stop posting installments. PROMISE I will comment. like.. really. I love installments better than whole parts because.. well.. i get more of AWOTB..  so pleash . dont feel so bad :( And I promise I'll comment on this Installment aaj raat ko! :) I get in trouble if i am seen on I-F by anyone at home :\ .. so raat ko.. defo.. [thodi der mein that is] so pleaasee don't stop ur installments.. pretty pleash!
awotbfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey shru!!
I am missing awotb badly these days :(
as a compensation I have already read it once again from the begining...
I just wish koi chotu-sa installment mil jaata humein!!!😆

Sanaa629 thumbnail
SHRUUU!!!!

Comment edited pg 116!! =D Finally..!! i edited it before...like a day back..but then the electricity went so i couldn't post it..and stupid me closed the window before saving it somewhere else..!!! :O :O

Ohkies...!! anyways...Check it out..!! =D

Love,
Sanaa