Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
And oh, thank you so much for your concern! All of my family and I are fine, no tension, but obviously its had a huge impact, although the blasts were of low intensity. 

I hope those who lost their lives R.I.P. 
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nah you shouldn't be worried :P Maybe they're just waiting for you to complete the part? :D

Oh and thank God you and your family, friends etc are fine :)

I hope too that those who lost their lives, R.I.P.

xoxo
Aanya
Munchkin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Nah you shouldn't be worried :P Maybe they're just waiting for you to complete the part? :D

Oh and thank God you and your family, friends etc are fine :)

I hope too that those who lost their lives, R.I.P.

xoxo
Aanya

Fine even I'll start posting full parts instead of installments from now on then! ðŸ¤¢

And about my reserved spaces on LI, I'll get to it soon, I have exams again from Aug 10, so have to get back to work! ðŸ˜•
Aanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Fine even I'll start posting full parts instead of installments from now on then! ðŸ¤¢

And about my reserved spaces on LI, I'll get to it soon, I have exams again from Aug 10, so have to get back to work! ðŸ˜•

NOOO OMG don't do that! How, just HOW will I survive??? *faints*

Okay after that extremely dramatic reaction...As a reader, I'd rather you post the installments because it means I get more of AWOTB :P But I understand where you come from! I updated an installment yesterday and I've got very few replies :|

But then again, I'm not too bothered with stuff like that :P But your regular commenters [is that a word? :S] haven't disappeared re! They'll defo comment <3 :)

As for your reserve, it's alright :) I understand. I haven't commented on any FFs since long because I was busy with academics and now I owe 15 comments :P I'm on an editing spree right now ðŸ˜†

All the Best for all your exams :) Btw, have you watched HP or ZNMD yet? I'm watching HPtomorrowww  and ZNMD tonight :D

xoxo
Aanya
Munchkin. thumbnail

NOOO OMG don't do that! How, just HOW will I survive??? *faints*

Okay after that extremely dramatic reaction...As a reader, I'd rather you post the installments because it means I get more of AWOTB :P But I understand where you come from! I updated an installment yesterday and I've got very few replies :|

But then again, I'm not too bothered with stuff like that :P But your regular commenters [is that a word? :S] haven't disappeared re! They'll defo comment <3 :)

As for your reserve, it's alright :) I understand. I haven't commented on any FFs since long because I was busy with academics and now I owe 15 comments :P I'm on an editing spree right now ðŸ˜†

All the Best for all your exams :) Btw, have you watched HP or ZNMD yet? I'm watching HPtomorrowww  and ZNMD tonight :D

xoxo
Aanya

First, no it isn't, but I don't know what to call them, so commenters it is!

Second, you're one of the regular readers, you didn't bother to even reserve a space, and I can't say I'm happy about that, because although I hate reserved spaces, you normally update it A-S-A-P, and with you guys, I don't mind having reserved spaces! 

And I saw HP yesterday! Mind-blowing movie, must watch! Even for a book-lover like me, it was epic! SO if you are one, you'll enjoy it! ðŸ˜Š

About the installments, I don't know, not that I'm going to update any time soon, since I don't stay on my laptop for more than 5 minutes, but still! 
Munchkin. thumbnail

Shru, I mean it! I won't even comment on the installments you PM me to ask for my opinion :|

COMMENT.
Mahnn I love this...I'm getting rather good at blackmailing...huh learnt it from the best [read: YOU]

COMMENT :P

I don't know if you were joking, but I just went back to that page and - ðŸ˜²    ðŸ˜•    

Fine...I won't send installments through PMs now! ðŸ˜•
Munchkin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

Aanya Thats My Line! (Pouts)

SHRUTIKA!! COMMENT ON MTB,LAF AND OS! Otherwise Lifelong,No Comments on AWOTB and BTHE !!!

Commential Blackmail back in Action! 🤣

I haven't started reading LAF yet, because I'm short of time. I'll catch up with it once I'm done with my boards!

And about the OS, I think I've read it, if my 'Like' is on it! If I haven't let me know, then perhaps I've missed it or something! Let me know!

And about not commenting on AWOTB and BTHE, seeing you haven't done that anyway, can't help it! ðŸ˜• Do it when you get the time, because I know you're in 10th! ðŸ˜Š  Obviously if you feel like it, that is! 
Munchkin. thumbnail
Sanaa, if you're reading this, at least you could've commented, since I've edited all my reserves everywhere except LOOC I think! And I think I'll get down to it right now only! =|

And Aanya, I'm editing my reserve right now only, but it will be short, so you'll stop blackmailing with those empty, but still annoying threats! =P    =|
Aanya. thumbnail

I don't know if you were joking, but I just went back to that page and - ðŸ˜²    ðŸ˜•    

Fine...I won't send installments through PMs now! ðŸ˜•

OMG I was joking! Are you mad at me :( Edit your reserve later, its okay!

And continue sending the PMs please :D

If you're seriously mad then I'm sorry :|
Aanya. thumbnail

First, no it isn't, but I don't know what to call them, so commenters it is!

Second, you're one of the regular readers, you didn't bother to even reserve a space, and I can't say I'm happy about that, because although I hate reserved spaces, you normally update it A-S-A-P, and with you guys, I don't mind having reserved spaces! 

And I saw HP yesterday! Mind-blowing movie, must watch! Even for a book-lover like me, it was epic! SO if you are one, you'll enjoy it! ðŸ˜Š

About the installments, I don't know, not that I'm going to update any time soon, since I don't stay on my laptop for more than 5 minutes, but still! 

That's alright :) Update whenever possible <3

xoxo
Aanya