A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
She won't yah! The show will come to an end then! And it has been renewed for a 4th season! Felt bad that the Captain died! I loved him! And mostly she won't remember Castle confessing his love for her! Hope she does though! :|
Check LOOC for my contribution! [Writing bits of AR to make Sanaa update]

It's actually quite crappy but hey it made the electricity come back in her house [I'm superstitious like that :P] and now she's writing further 😆
Loved this update ... but the start is sort of confusing. And please don't fall ill to complete the updates. Be in your best health.

Take care and thanks again. Waiting to read further.

Cheers,
Suvarna
Hi,

Awesome update. The start is a bit nervous, but I guess LV turned out to be one kind of an experience for the duo.

Waiting to read further, but then please be in your best healths to update. Don't fall ill please.

Cheers,
Suvarna
Hey ya!
I've commented on this ff most of the time.
I hope I'm there in ur pm list.
U know na that I'm in luv with ur ff.
So I hope to get pms further too.

I just don't know what to say.U've left me speechless girl.Will comment once u complete this part.
I'm just in luv with Armaan of ur ff.
Superb work..
luv ya
shruuu awesome installments i must say😛...will want it to continue asap...oh so munchkin n peanuts having fight over money issues😳...good good and this time i agree with riddhima he shouldn't spent so much and that too his savings for cam...man armaan bhi na kamal hai ...gadha🤣...aur riddhima bhi na gadhi🤣..pagal🤣that guy did so much for her and instead of enjoying it now she is getting angry...stupid gal🤣...and riddhima's nausea made me think of soemthign else🤣...m a naughty gal🤣...ok back to seriousness ...armaan took care of her...hayyeee😍...m eagerl waiting for the fun in vegas...and u know wat i read the part yesterday but cou;dnt comment bcoz i had just gotten up after watching 2012 and reading vegas took me back to the 2012 movie...i was imaginig AR like that😳...hehe so commenting now in fresh mood🤣but i dint undersrtand that why is armaan avoiding her in starting of part🤔
Hey!!
that was a interesting start...i have been to Vegas once when i ws on a road trip 2 years ago...and i know what Riddhima must have felt when she looked at the room... its like an amazing city!! and Armaan is so sweet to have done so much for her...! am like jealous of Riddhima...i know thats stupid bt still...!! lol
update soon!! cuz well its about Vegas...so am excited to read further..like duh!! And why is armaan acting so weird towards her...so update sooonnn!!!
cheers!
Rucha :D
Shrrruuu <3 Mind-Blwoing Update <3
Loveedd It!
Aww Lovee Armaan Sooo Mucchh  <3
Ooo Riddhima;z Fantatsies.
Lookin Forward To Armaan Makiin It Come Truu <3
Hayyye!
Update Sooon!
Hey ya.I've added u as buddy in my list but it seems that u still have not aded me in ur new account.
Kindly add me and don't forget to pm me else I'm going to do a dharna here.
lols!!