Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
COMMENT KARO COMMENT KARO!

Reporting 24/7 IF News : READ LIVE! Today,A member Of India-Forums Entertainment Portal with the Username Castle-Beckett is being Literally Dragged to their FFs i.e.,MTB,LAF and LI by her friends Maitree and Aanya.Both friends are Adamant that they will make Cast-Pardon,Shrutika,Comment on their Updates and Recently they have even started Commential Blackmail.We don't know what'll happen with Shrutika,but we wish her luck from her crazy friends and Pray that Shrutika comments,atleast to save herself. Oooh,Look! There are slogans coming this way! They Say,"COMMENT SHRUTIKA COMMENT SHRUTIKA!" OhGod,We think this is taking a Very serious turn! Miss Castle-Beckett,Erm..Shrutika,Comment to Save your life!

🤣 🤣 I MEAN IT !!
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

COMMENT KARO COMMENT KARO!

Reporting 24/7 IF News : READ LIVE! Today,A member Of India-Forums Entertainment Portal with the Username Castle-Beckett is being Literally Dragged to their FFs i.e.,MTB,LAF and LI by her friends Maitree and Aanya.Both friends are Adamant that they will make Cast-Pardon,Shrutika,Comment on their Updates and Recently they have even started Commential Blackmail.We don't know what'll happen with Shrutika,but we wish her luck from her crazy friends and Pray that Shrutika comments,atleast to save herself. Oooh,Look! There are slogans coming this way! They Say,"COMMENT SHRUTIKA COMMENT SHRUTIKA!" OhGod,We think this is taking a Very serious turn! Miss Castle-Beckett,Erm..Shrutika,Comment to Save your life!

🤣 🤣 I MEAN IT !!

LMFAO this literally made me laugh out loud 🤣🤣🤣

In her defence [remind me why I'm taking your side, Shru? ;)] she just WOKE up 🤣 
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Well,Erm..I woke up at 5a.m. today and without even brushing my teeth,I got to the computer and started commenting on the due FFs LMAAO
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

^^ Well,Erm..I woke up at 5a.m. today and without even brushing my teeth,I got to the computer and started commenting on the due FFs LMAAO

Whoaa you are ONE loyal reader :O

@ Shru - Read your comment on LOOC :|
I haven't commented 'coz you haven't 😆

Fine -__- I'll comment later today or maybe tomorrow! :)
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
cute installment!
truly awesome!
armaan and riddhima are both so cute!!!
continue soon!
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ff
loved it!!!
cont soon
add me to ur pm list

teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i gotta read thee whoollleee
Aw, they are so extremely cute! They are dating, yet are best friends. Lovely! It is amazing how you manage to put both the dimensions in the relationship. It makes them special and different. 

"For a person who put pillows between himself and his girlfriend the first time she slept in his arms, I think I'll be okay!"  
I love this line. It just tells you how Armaan is, and moreover, how special Riddhima is for him. He books two rooms, but she trusts him with her life-beautiful. 
I kinda have the feeling that the trust factor has something to do with their fight, here. Or maybe the fact that she got the job, which she didn't tell Armaan about. Hm, maybe...whatever it is... I hope they patch up soon. 

Armaan's friend threw up on their double date, that too on his 18th birthday? LOL, that one must have turned out pretty tragic. 😆 Uh, anyways.. Take care.. and ASAP. 
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^ great to see a comment from you after such a long while Debu! =)
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

^^ great to see a comment from you after such a long while Debu! =)

😊
...Also wanted to let you know.. Absolutely love your DP and the couple. Hope Kate doesn't die. That would be a REAL tragedy.