Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I WANT TO BE PMED AND I PROMISE THAT I WILL ALWAYS COMMENT.. i have commented before and one more thing.. i am kinda scared of u now.. and think that was ur idea so that ppl comment.. and look it worked on me.. but if i don't get a pm then u will have to face the wrath of the evil, angry, annoyed and scary me muahahahaha
i love this ff and if i miss out on a part becos u forgot to pm me then i be a VERYYY UNHAPPY girl so yes pls pm me scary lady.. 
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😲
Originally posted by: shivi17

I WANT TO BE PMED AND I PROMISE THAT I WILL ALWAYS COMMENT.. i have commented before and one more thing.. i am kinda scared of u now.. and think that was ur idea so that ppl comment.. and look it worked on me.. but if i don't get a pm then u will have to face the wrath of the evil, angry, annoyed and scary me muahahahaha
i love this ff and if i miss out on a part becos u forgot to pm me then i be a VERYYY UNHAPPY girl so yes pls pm me scary lady.. 

No, trust me, not my idea. Its Zephyy aka Rachna's idea, which was later implemented by Aanya, and now by me! ðŸ˜†

And seriously, this wasn't to scare you! Not threatening or anything, but I think its just fair! Honestly, scaring you wasn't my intention! I've grown past that tactic now! I honestly don't care about the comments anymore, because I have to update for those who do read my FF! It would be unfair to them! ðŸ˜•

And don't worry, I have seen you comment a few times before this, so this wasn't meant for you! I'm not saying comment every time, but at least drop in once in a while! And when you do, please do not give me one-liner comments like most people do! But again, I'm not complaining! ðŸ¤¢

And also, you'll have to add that account to your BL! I'm not adding anyone, unless some diligent reader's forgotten to add me! So please just add yourself!  ðŸ˜Š

And again, I'M NOT SCARY! Do I really come across as that? I really need to change the way I talk! And honestly, if I would've been scary, it would have definitely reflected in my work! A person's character is reflected in the way he puts forth his words! And have I really come across like that? ðŸ˜²
shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

😲

No, trust me, not my idea. Its Zephyy aka Rachna's idea, which was later implemented by Aanya, and now by me! ðŸ˜†

And seriously, this wasn't to scare you! Not threatening or anything, but I think its just fair! Honestly, scaring you wasn't my intention! I've grown past that tactic now! I honestly don't care about the comments anymore, because I have to update for those who do read my FF! It would be unfair to them! ðŸ˜•

And don't worry, I have seen you comment a few times before this, so this wasn't meant for you! I'm not saying comment every time, but at least drop in once in a while! And when you do, please do not give me one-liner comments like most people do! But again, I'm not complaining! ðŸ¤¢

And also, you'll have to add that account to your BL! I'm not adding anyone, unless some diligent reader's forgotten to add me! So please just add yourself!  ðŸ˜Š

And again, I'M NOT SCARY! Do I really come across as that? I really need to change the way I talk! And honestly, if I would've been scary, it would have definitely reflected in my work! A person's character is reflected in the way he puts forth his words! And have I really come across like that? ðŸ˜²

oh my god CALM DOWN... i was just joking calm down basanti (pls can i call u that plsss) i was trying to make u smile.. but that just went down the drain lols but yes its completely fair to decide wat u have decided.. i wudn't have it any other way basanti but yess relax i mean no harm.. i will only harm u when u forget to pm me and by looks of it u are not a forgetful person so u are safe :) loving ur work and i think we have established this by now as i sit here 4:30 am in aus land and comment on this marvelous piece of work by u.. so yes i like this a lot :D
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yesss you updated <3 yaay :) I was waiting for it <3

Armaan is soo sweet I loveed the surprise he planned for Riddhima! He's such a sweet and lovable person :) :)

Update soon!
can't wait to read what happens next!
Edited by Samiyah258 - 12 years ago
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing part. Armaan is really cute. Complete it soon and I have added you to my buddy list So please pm me when you update
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shru ðŸ¤—

Finally, m here .. lol ..
Oh damn,  the update caught me strong. The title itself suggested to me to not miss anything . ..  intricate details (for clues ofcourse 😆) !! The way it began, made me ponder if something bad coming up again?

The starting of the trip was funny. Gosh Rid and her glares..Ufff!! ... Wonder if there will be a single day when she will NOT be miffed at the poor soul!! 😆 Shouldn't she actually have mercy on him sometime ?? I mean C'mon he understands her like no one .. takes care of all the things concerning her..so what if sometimes he is not right.. he's human after all  and ofcourse, they need to know each other more.. don't they? It feels she goes over the top now and again.. seems like she exaggerates things at times!!

As for the second half, it was cute <3 .. Ridz's excitement was kinda infectious... Cant believe Armaan spent his savings on the room! that was a touching gesture but Ridz reaction was also so natural and obvious.. for sure, she would never had wanted him to do this. ..

The point where Ridz actually mentioned that Armaan is trying to please her and all suited so well.. to me, it shows a sign of insecurity, perhaps! He loves her too much to take any misses. Though his 'this' behavior might not be going well with Ridz but isn't she the one, the cause of it some where?? I feel, she is.
For instance, apart from the rest, the latest one when she got selected for Smart, she should have told him right? didn't he deserve it ? Imagine Armaan doing the same to her..would it go fine with her? She would surely not be okay with it..
I dread to even think of how he ll feel when he ll cum out to know that from someone else .. .Aaahh! I know m sounding like someone who is all praises for Armaan right now but that's not the case..its just that sometimes, things like these leave a question mark.. it doesnt imply that Ridz doesnt love him back.. but its jst that she needs to give more to their relation .. the giving thing weighs more on Armaan's side (may be m wrong!) . ..

I exactly, atleast at this instant, cant pin point where things are going wrong and what's lacking in their relation but something surely seems amiss.. I might be thinking too much into this but cant help it!! Hope things will be clear soon and sooner =D

Update Soon ..i cant wait to knw what goes wrong and where.. I really hope its nothing serious *fingers crossed*

Love
Vini
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shrutika!!!
The installment was completely unexpected :D
It was superb! Armaan loves her sooo much!!!

Take care
Luv
Nandi
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Added you ;) <3 Although I don't need PMs :P
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Since I've decided to pester you - COMMENT ON LI :P:P
Aanya. thumbnail