A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 - Page 76

Posted: 12 years ago

castle dear you get better every timeπŸ˜ƒ and you know now i have started reading the story from the very beginning something which i wanted to but couldn't..πŸ˜› desperately waiting for the next installment you have great writing skills i really love it..
Originally posted by mansibharti

castle dear you get better every timeπŸ˜ƒ and you know now i have started reading the story from the very beginning something which i wanted to but couldn't..πŸ˜› desperately waiting for the next installment you have great writing skills i really love it..

Her name's Shrutika, or as people call her - Shru! :)

x
Originally posted by RheaKSG4eva

Shrutika!!!
Is that reallly you?
LOL... i've already pinched myself! :P
Not pinching myself again!
Haha!

And woah!
What an update yaar!
Bechari Riddhima... Car sickness!
Uff... tell me abt it! I suffer from it too!
Ugh... i hate the feeling...
Awww...
Armaan's a sweet heart yaar!
Kitni koshish ki usne usse manane ki!
And then the early morning scenery thing was too good...
LOL...
He read her diary??
Awww...
Ek aur fight!
Uff...
And now i really wanna know...
W*F Happened In Vegas?
Haha!
Cont. ASAP!
Love
Rhea

I can't believe it either! πŸ˜†

And you guys are so lucky, that I'm so ill, that I can't do anything about my coursework and my academia, so I'm doing the thing I'm best at - writing!! πŸ˜†

So if you're lucky, you might just get an update real real quick! πŸ˜ƒ Hope, pray, wish! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Arushi.

This now is what is called unexpected. πŸ˜† 

First of all, A very Belated Happy Birthday to you Sana :D  You absolutely made our day, and I hope you had a fabulous one as well. 

The update sounds interesting, but kind of intense. Can the whole Riddhima ignoring Armaan be the silence before the storm?

Fantasies. Aaah, every girl has her share of fantasies for the dream guy. Though I am a little surprised, seeing that there was no kiss in the rain? And Riddhima loves rain. And we all have that dream of getting kissed in the rain, right? Hehe. 

On a more serious note, whatever happened in Vegas? And whatever did happen seems to have been exaggerated by the whole new flirty boss, I think. 

But one thing we all know is that her dreams will come true, no matter how much Armaan and Riddhima fight, inside they still feel the usual or more strongly for each other, and to this, we have been a witness earlier. The cold-war they had during Uni times, which was finally broken on Christmas. 

Cheers ! 

About the calm before the storm, no idea! πŸ˜ƒ

And about the kiss in the rain, I'm not going to kiss and tell, so you'll just have to wait and see what plans I had for that one! But it definitely is one of my fantasies, and you'll see who's fantasy it is in AWOTB! πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers back to you! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Simmy003

OH MY GOD IT'S SHRU!!!! πŸ˜² LMAO that was the what I said when I read your pm but then I read the "for Sanaa bday" and I was like well duhhh!

I love how surprised you guys are to see me! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by bushrayou

loved it!! 

i am scared why he isn't talking to her! Does it have to do with her job and her accepting or her not telling him!

cant wait for you to continue! 

Eh, you'll see about that one! πŸ˜ƒ

castle dear you get better every timeπŸ˜ƒ and you know now i have started reading the story from the very beginning something which i wanted to but couldn't..πŸ˜› desperately waiting for the next installment you have great writing skills i really love it..

Aww thank you! πŸ€—

Honestly, whenever I saw your 'Likes' on my updates, I got really excited, but then got really disheartened and angry since you never commented! You were one of those people I was really, really mad at! πŸ˜•

But I read your comment right now, and I had the biggest smile on my face! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a tonne! I guess it was worth the wait then! πŸ˜†

Hope to see your comments more often! πŸ˜³
Ooh you're on Page 99 already! Weee πŸ₯³

LOL :D

xoxo
Aanya
Ooohh yeahh..!!!

Mission:

S.T.A.R.T S.P.A.M.M.I.N.G

Rodger that comerade.

START SPAMMING FOR THREAD 5 !!! 

πŸ˜†

I'm a nutcase..I know..!!! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Sanaa629

Ooohh yeahh..!!!

Mission:

S.T.A.R.T S.P.A.M.M.I.N.G

Rodger that comerade.

START SPAMMING FOR THREAD 5 !!! 

πŸ˜†

I'm a nutcase..I know..!!! πŸ˜‰

We know Sanaa, we know. πŸ€£

And the spamming BEGINS! πŸ˜†

Oooh when November comes [@ Shru - BTW, 117 days to go ;)] you and Shru have to spam my thread πŸ˜†

castle dear you get better every timeπŸ˜ƒ and you know now i have started reading the story from the very beginning something which i wanted to but couldn't..πŸ˜› desperately waiting for the next installment you have great writing skills i really love it..

Aww thank you! πŸ€—

Honestly, whenever I saw your 'Likes' on my updates, I got really excited, but then got really disheartened and angry since you never commented! You were one of those people I was really, really mad at! πŸ˜•

But I read your comment right now, and I had the biggest smile on my face! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a tonne! I guess it was worth the wait then! πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

i know sweety i agree i am at fault here for not commenting regularly.. but seriously, i will try to make it up to you and hopefully next time will have much more to say...😊 after all we love seeing your 32 pearls.. πŸ˜†
Edited by mansibharti - 12 years ago
You guys might not have to wait until November for the next update...I'm almost done with the chapter here, seeing I've been in bed all day! πŸ˜”

Aww thank you! πŸ€—

i know sweety i agree i am at fault here for commenting regularly.. but seriously, i will try to make it up to you and hopefully next time will have much more to say...😊 after all we love seeing your 32 pearls.. πŸ˜†

Haha thank you! πŸ˜† πŸ€—
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

You guys might not have to wait until November for the next update...I'm almost done with the chapter here, seeing I've been in bed all day! πŸ˜”

Part-ay πŸ₯³

See, the UNIVERSE wants you to update 

On a serious note, get well soon πŸ€—

xoxo
Aanya