Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

I'll try, but I'll have my pre-boards then, so can't promise! 

i wouldn't mind if its delayed :) do it when u get back, as wen ur free after ur pre boards.. but yes back to work, i don't want u to start stressing again..
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice part very interesting but now im wondering what happened between them that armaan is being so indifferent... ? plz write more soon and thnx for the pm 

and happy b-day to sanaa :)
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shru wasnt expecting this in the least ๐Ÿ˜ณ Sanaa's birthday turned out lucky for all of us !
Love the update, Armaans so caring and his concern absolutely touching. Obviously extremely curious to know about what happened that distanced them both, but am sure they'll get over that too.
Great update, looking forward to great moments between AR in Vegas<3
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shrutika!!!
Is that reallly you?
LOL... i've already pinched myself! :P
Not pinching myself again!
Haha!

And woah!
What an update yaar!
Bechari Riddhima... Car sickness!
Uff... tell me abt it! I suffer from it too!
Ugh... i hate the feeling...
Awww...
Armaan's a sweet heart yaar!
Kitni koshish ki usne usse manane ki!
And then the early morning scenery thing was too good...
LOL...
He read her diary??
Awww...
Ek aur fight!
Uff...
And now i really wanna know...
W*F Happened In Vegas?
Haha!
Cont. ASAP!
Love
Rhea

*Edited*
Shrutika!!!
Cani hug u for this part ?
*Hugs*
OMG!
I sooo loved this one!
It was sooo cute!
and the whole expenditure thing seemed sooo real...i could imagine them say all tht..
and this installment surely made me go "Awww..."
I love this FF!
Muahh to u! :)
Do cont. extremely soon!
Love
Rhea
Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
KSGs_FAN thumbnail
Amazing... too cute!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ˜ŠTotally Loved it ๐Ÿ˜Š... Actually loved Armaanโค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜›... he actually is the best๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice fantasizes I must say... and ya
French Kiss on Eiffel Tower at Sunset โค๏ธ should agree is best one ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›

Very sweet part... wanna know what happened that changed Armaan's behavior so much...

Continue soon!

Love
Garima

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww i loved it :D
lol armaan read riddhima diaary...i loved her fantasies :P hehehe
i wonder what went wrong...
continue soon x
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update.
thanks for the pm.
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This now is what is called unexpected. ๐Ÿ˜† 

First of all, A very Belated Happy Birthday to you Sana :D  You absolutely made our day, and I hope you had a fabulous one as well. 

The update sounds interesting, but kind of intense. Can the whole Riddhima ignoring Armaan be the silence before the storm?

Fantasies. Aaah, every girl has her share of fantasies for the dream guy. Though I am a little surprised, seeing that there was no kiss in the rain? And Riddhima loves rain. And we all have that dream of getting kissed in the rain, right? Hehe. 

On a more serious note, whatever happened in Vegas? And whatever did happen seems to have been exaggerated by the whole new flirty boss, I think. 

But one thing we all know is that her dreams will come true, no matter how much Armaan and Riddhima fight, inside they still feel the usual or more strongly for each other, and to this, we have been a witness earlier. The cold-war they had during Uni times, which was finally broken on Christmas. 

Cheers ! 
Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OH MY GOD IT'S SHRU!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ LMAO that was what I said when I read your pm but then I read the "for Sanaa's bday" and I was like well duhhh!
Idk when Sanaa's birthday was but anyway Sanaa, a very very happy birthday to you :) You guys should have opened her a birthday thread ;( But anyway, coming back to the update, it was adowable!!!!! The flashbacks to their trip was sooo cayote! Poor Riddhima fell car sick, ewwwie haha! Loved their arguments, Armaan is so freaking adorable! He read her diary!! Bahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ He's so stoopid but cute at the same time! I just loved when he was talking about Riddhima's top fantasies!! That must have been soo embarrassing but it was still cute! โ˜บ๏ธ
And I lahhhved how he said he was going to make em all come true, he already made one come true! LOL that was the cutest update ever shru!!! I missed your updates sooososoos much!!! Come back asap and give us more of these updates! 

Take care, love you <3 Simmy
Edited by Simmy003 - 12 years ago
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it!! 

i am scared why he isn't talking to her! Does it have to do with her job and her accepting or her not telling him!

cant wait for you to continue!