Views

Users

Frequent Posters

belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Hey guys!

Thanks a tonne for your comments! Just wanted to let you guys know, that there's FF Awards being held on IF! 

I've voted for my best listers, please do vote for your's as well! And most importantly - 

People who I haven't voted for, please do not take offence! Its nothing personal or anything, and I love your FFs obviously, but these are my favorites, and according to me, just me, they are the best! Sorry! But Best Of Luck! ðŸ˜Š

And to those who I have voted for! Best of luck! ðŸ¤—

Thanks for telling! How come u did not vote for definitely, yes, maybeI love u, bu bheeghii?
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAA! ðŸ¥³

🤗

Hope you have the greatest 18th! So here goes my b'day gift for you, half of it anyway, the other half is on another thread! 😆 

And I hope you like my gifts, both of them! I worked hard on them even with a 103 temperature hovering over my head! ðŸ¤¢

*Hugs*

Enjoy! 

🤗

🥳
Edited by Castle-Beckett - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail

*Shifted to Thread #5*

AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited!

SHRUUU🤗
Love you girl!!
Thank you so much..
I just put up a comment on your other FF that you updated Behind those Hazel Eyes.. that I was missing AWOTB so much!! And then saw this update here!!!

I hate your studies, Shru!!!! 😆
I miss AWOTB so much... kya karen!!

Loved this update but it just left me wanting more!!
Riddhima's fantasies --- sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and SIGH!!!!!!!!!  even more at Armaan promising that he would make them all come true!!!

With all these cute moments, what the hell went wrong?????????????????????????
Do I even need to add that I cant wait to read more???!!!!😊
Edited by armaania13 - 12 years ago
scorpio95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great part! you explained this part really well. i wonder why he's distancing himself from her. anyway, glad you updated. ðŸ˜Š Edited by scorpio95 - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Post cancelled
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Surprise upon surprises..!! You guys are already Making my dayy..!!!

res

I'm speechless..!!! Was skyping with my best friend who's now in US..and she wished me exactly on the dot at my tymm!! 😃😃 Soo happy..!!!

nd plus I already had smiles on my face after reading everything from you guys..!!! 😃 I am sooo touched..!!! Shru..how do you do it??!!! I love youu sooo much..!!!

Now..to the part..!!

The mystery remins..why is Armaan distancing himself from her??? Poor thing..!! I honestly think she still will wait up for him..!!

LMAO at theattitude she gave Armaan throughout the drive..!! But he's such a sweetheart!! I ADORE HIM!!!! He cares sooo much for her and I loveee how you showed that by his sweet gestures ie knowing her third fantasy..I wonder how many more there are..and what are the other two..(Have I missed them??) and holding her hand thorughout the time she was sleeping..!!! That really made m blush to the core..!!! 😳 Even though obv he wasn't holding my hand.(drat!! wish he was..😆) hahahaI have quite a few wild fantasies of myself too..!! One is very cliched..and you can guess.being kissed in the rain..!! Hahaha..I'm spilling out my secrets here so shhh!!!!

Smiling a little I fell into a light slumber

Yupp..she's already forgiven him..!! And boy does she love him..!! I don't blame her..!! I love their sweet relationship..!! somehow it's always Riddhima being the one pissed off..and Armaan manaofying her..(reminds me of all the wife and husband jokes..!! LOL!!) they are already like a married couple..!!! But i still adore themm..!! Their cute banters and everything..!!

A gasp escaped me. I had never seen a more beautiful sight. I smiled as I stared out at the colors of blue, pink and orange mingling in a wet wash of sunlight and clouds.

I LOVED that line..!! REALLYY adored it..!!! it was amazing..!!! And I oculd just picture it..poocho kyun..because when I stay up the whole night..I normally just before dawn go out in my balcony..and watch the sunrise then..!! Not that the sunrise is very clear..(i don't live in  place THAT posh..lolxx) but then I can just see the sky colouring and it's beautiful!!! 😊 So that brought back awesome memories..!!

And his fantasies had me LMAO!!!! I wasn't surprised he read her diary..she was likely to feel embarrassed..!! But hey it's Armaan..!! Can' stay mad at him for long..!! OHHH!!! call mea  dimwit..!! I just realized when i reread it..those are HERRR fantasies..!!! And boy is that embarrasssing..!! "The 'ahem' on a beach in Miami.." LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Love ittt..!!!! Not the fantasy..the thought of it..!!! LOL!!!

I promise I'll make it all come true." He said softly. I looked at him and saw a soft smile playing on his lips. Knowing him, I knew he would. 

That line is making me think that he is on his mission to making it come true..hence all the Riddhima ignoring strategy..??And I knew he would too..!! Make her fantasies cme true..!!

You guys are AMAZING!!! You and Aanya..honestly Shru..!! Love you both..!!!

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

xxx

Sanaa

PS - I wish my bday came every day of the year now..!! 😛😉😆

Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanaa629

Surprise upon surprises..!! You guys are already Making my dayy..!!!

res

Update your reserved quickly na! I'm waiting for your reaction today! ðŸ˜†
-Afia- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I'm Loving The Current  Story Track 😃
Edited by Wish_Al - 12 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res

okay first of all sorry for editing my post late, but I was really busy with like family and stuff. So please bear with me :)

okay on to the update! This part was really good! But somehow i felt it just needed some more hmm masala in it 😆 you know what I mean? LOL. but um the part was really well written. AR are soo cutee! I loved the way Riddhima was giving him attitude hehe. And Hayee her fantasies are just LOVE! tehe. and omg when he said he promised to make them all come true /sigh i was like seriously in an AWW moment :$ Great Update! :) i can't wait for the next installment! :)
Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago