A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mehak_mangi

hi..i m not popular on IF but i m totally addicted to it.i hav read more than 100 ffs on AR n i m still reading so many ffs at a time.i feel immensely guilty for not commenting on ffs.i know its very hard to write ffs that also so beautifully.believe me i appreciate u a LOT! but just forget to comment.i have described my situation  in the ff "life out of control".from now onwards i will seriously try to comment on all the ffs i read.that's the promise of this Armaanigirl..☺️

coming to ur ff,i completely LUV it n i m so glad u didn't stop it.it is one of the sweetest ff i hav read so far.I luv the bonding  of AR in this ff n their nicknames-peanuts and munchkin! i keep these names as my passwords n playernames in games! i know i don't comment but these ffs are part  of my life n i appreciate the work of all the ff writers.i m sooo sorry for not commenting till now but i promise to comment from now onwards as an wen possible...
thanx for sending me pms and i wud love to read more..
update soon...

😲

I'm so overwhelmed! Thank you so much for that! To think Peanuts-Munchkin have become household names! Its almost surreal! Thank you so much!

And yes, I did read your comment on LOOC! I understand your situation, its genuine. Its not that you're busy, hostel life is pretty pathetic! Never been through it, but I've got friends who have and they keep telling me how much they miss Facebook! LOL! So I understand that! No pressure! But drop in whenever you can! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Sanaa629

Do you need me to tell you my opinion??

Well.fine..here it is..!!

W*F?? What's wrong nooowww?? haven't they faced enough hardships to get together?? and now im even MORE curious to know 'what happens in Vegas'...LOL..watched the movie?? I adore Ashton Kutcher..!!he's sooo cutee..but not in a hot way..just Damn CUTTEE in my opinion..lolx..

I have a deep down feeling Armaan is planning some sort of surprise for her..and I hope it's like that..!!*fingers crossed* but the promo was sooo short..!! Update Jaldi se..!!! and edit ur comment *Pouts*

Love,
Sanaa

I know! 'What Happens In Vegas' was too cliched for a chapter name! So I thought of this one! And hence the entire flash through into future! πŸ˜†

And yeah, I've seen What Happens In Vegas, what, 4-5 times? Ashton Kutcher's damn cute! If only he would move on from chick flicks! He's like the Saif Ali Khan of Hollywood! πŸ˜›

And uh, you'll know what happened there, and what's wrong/right with Armaan very soon! Promise! Loads coming up! I'm damn tired, but now I badly want to write ahead, so I'm going to try and do it! If I can, then I'll post an installment! But, but, but. Don't raise your expectations too high!

And about the comment, arre meri maa! I've been out of town the whole frikkin' day! Need to breathe! I'll edit it tomorrow pakka! 
Okay, no, I give up! Damn sleepy! Will try tomorrow! Night x
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

I know! 'What Happens In Vegas' was too cliched for a chapter name! So I thought of this one! And hence the entire flash through into future! πŸ˜†

And yeah, I've seen What Happens In Vegas, what, 4-5 times? Ashton Kutcher's damn cute! If only he would move on from chick flicks! He's like the Saif Ali Khan of Hollywood! πŸ˜›

And uh, you'll know what happened there, and what's wrong/right with Armaan very soon! Promise! Loads coming up! I'm damn tired, but now I badly want to write ahead, so I'm going to try and do it! If I can, then I'll post an installment! But, but, but. Don't raise your expectations too high!

And about the comment, arre meri maa! I've been out of town the whole frikkin' day! Need to breathe! I'll edit it tomorrow pakka! 

I'm in the mood to write too..!!..ok..at least chotuuu sa installment?? Small one?? I'm sure you've already written like 4 pages..how about atleast just 2 of them..??😭
interestinggg...cant wait for the partt
Ohmygoodness this promo is scaring me!!!!

What did you do Shru? (haha that rhymes)

But i'm actually antipating the little problems that are going to come upon the two, because it will make their bond much stronger.

How did your exams go??

Love,
Kri <33
intresting priview ...update soon...
interesting n scary preview...
And now it's my turn to spam your thread for an update! Muahahahaha ...

SHRUTIKA *i don't know your last name* you better update today OR ELSE...ae hu pachi kais :P

UPDATE.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E πŸ€£

Otherwise I'm gonna be -->  πŸ˜­

*says in ekdum filmy style* Agar tumhe meri khushi ki zara bhi parvah hait toh update kardo...kardo...kardo *echoes thrice a la Ekta Kapoor* πŸ€£πŸ€£

Now stop smiling and UPDATE <3

xoxo
Aanya
@Aanya! First, ROFL! Second, sorry no update today either! Going to part-ay! :D
And Sanaa, I haven't even written an entire page! 4 pages is like dreaming of kissing KSG in person and not through photographs-too good to be true! :P