A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok, just read the preview .. and have just one comment::

I AM GOING TO KILL YOU SHRU!!! 😡

Already????????
I could  see that coming, and I guess thats how a relation works, if this doesnt happen THEN the relation arent normal LOL.

This surely has to do with her doing the job in Smart, and just as Riddhima would freak out like she does at the sight of someone falling for Armaan, Armaans probably worried with her working with someone who directly asked her out. I am sure this fight shall take them to a better place in their relation and mature them both.

Interesting preview, and you have your comment, so please update ðŸ˜³
Shru!!!
Interesting preview!
Maybe he's acting weird coz she got the job at Mr. Fern's office and she didnt tell him...
But i can't really say anything!
Its you who's gotta update FATA-FAT! :P
Plz do!
Love
Rhea
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Preview: What The Hell Happened In Vegas?!

"I'll be late'Don't wait up for me'" I read his text for the nth time and sighed. What was up with him? The indifference, the sudden distance?

Everything had been perfect. It'd been a good week and half since we got back from Vegas, but things were not the way they used to be before the trip. Obvious changes had taken place once I began working with Smart, while Armaan's internship had finally started. But there was something else going on as well, something I was clueless about what had brought that on.

I drove back to and tried hard to remember for answers. Answers which would explain why he was behaving the way he was. Shutting my eyes and lying down on the couch, I zoomed back a few days earlier'

Since I promised an update and couldn't keep it, I at least posted a preview! Needless to say, I need QUICK comments even on this! ðŸ˜†

u deliberately posted such preview shrutika ..not fair :(((

now I can't wait for update :||||

hmm the preview is making me curious now... i think it has something to do with riddhima joining smart dont kno
update soon x
PHEW! Finally read all the parts and damn I love em all! :D [Sorry, comment will be short]... I am liking this whole new phase in Armaan and Riddhima's life. But seriously, I am getting annoyed by this new Riddhima! What is wrong with her? So many rules and all... Does Armaan have any say at all? :P And err... her boss sounds like bad news to me for some reason :P And the preview... it scarred me. Is Armaan angry? I hope everything will be okay. Waiting for the Vegas part! :D

Update soonish! :D

Lots of love
Jyotika
🤗
interesing...pls continue soon...
hey shrutika
vry interesting but scary promo
cant wait to read
plz  update jldi jldi
plzzz