Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I'll update in an hour or two guys! Just writing the next part! ðŸ˜ƒ
roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
woohoo..nice ..nice .nice... I love there convo...but ridzy took the job?.I think problem is at the door .with that Fern guy..it will be interesting...but I am looking forward for the Vegas trip...continue soon...
daydreamer21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haven't commented here for a lonnggg time now. N m extremely sorry for tht.
Have been busy wid studies n stuff lately. Anyway coming to the recent updates...Tht is in thread 4...I superrrliikee them!! Seriously!! Lovely updates...! Read them in parts and bits. Totally happy wid d way thr relationship is progressing! Its just too CUTE and ADORABLE! Its ok if the updates r irregular! I don't mind! 
But try as much as possible to post at least installments! After every update d curiosity just increases! And i hope thr r no problem btwn AR cuz of that Fern guy and her new job. And also looking forward to the Vegas trip! Also, won't be able to comment very regularly on every chapter. But I do read it in parts whenever i have time when u update it. And one more request - Plz add me to ur PM list cuz i can't search the whole forum! ðŸ˜Š 
Keep it up gal. Falling in love wid this more and more day by day! ðŸ˜›

Lots of luv,
Mugdha ðŸ˜³
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Shruuu ðŸ¤—

OMGee you're updating!!!! Awesome! Although, I'll probably read it in the morning...but still ðŸ˜†

Oh and since your exams are over [they are, right? Atleast for now ðŸ¤£] comment on LI! You haven't commented properly since ages :(

Shall wait for the update :)

Oh and are you updating BTHE anytime soon? <3

xoxo
Aanya
Munchkin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Shruuu ðŸ¤—

OMGee you're updating!!!! Awesome! Although, I'll probably read it in the morning...but still ðŸ˜†

Oh and since your exams are over [they are, right? Atleast for now ðŸ¤£] comment on LI! You haven't commented properly since ages :(

Shall wait for the update :)

Oh and are you updating BTHE anytime soon? <3

xoxo
Aanya

Hopefully! Since I'm going out of town tomorrow! So won't be updating tomorrow! I will at least try to update both FFs tonight! ðŸ˜ƒ
Aanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Hopefully! Since I'm going out of town tomorrow! So won't be updating tomorrow! I will at least try to update both FFs tonight! ðŸ˜ƒ

Oooh Double Dhamaka? I likeee ðŸ˜†

Have fun tomorrow! :)

xoxo
Aanya
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wohooo... can't waittt!!!!!! *does a small silly dance in her head*

Jaldiii!!!! lolxx..:D:D
Munchkin. thumbnail
I will have to delay it for a bit, because I'm making something for my best friend! So, I'll mostly update late in the night!
Aanya. thumbnail
Sure thing! I was gonna read it in the morning anyway ðŸ˜†
ahenseven thumbnail

Hey shruthika!! .. How did your exams go?? .. What exactly are you doing ?? That was a really nice update 😊   .. She got the job!! .. I am pretty sure she has some serious explaining to do to our aarman dearest if she wants to take the job 😛 .. Vegas coming up in the next part! .. Yay! Yay! 😃 .. Are they going to get drunk or is that too cliche .. And you are going update both your fics tonight!! .. Super awesome!! .. Loads of love neha 😊 Edited by ahenseven - 12 years ago