Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Love everything about ur ff
Ur writing is good n so is the story
Update soon
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey gal. Relax ok.. You are doing a fav job and seriously you rock in this.
As far your questions here you go .

1. I love the pace of your story as it's going. It's kinda near to perfect. Common you think it's slow. In the last 5 chapters lot has happened. confession. her confusion, almost going back and moving together.. It's definitely not slow. so no worry on this.

2. Yeah i would love to see intimate scenes πŸ˜‰but not jumping on it. Instead of you , me or any readers , you need to make AR comfortable first for the scenes. I mean they were best frnds b4 so coming to physical intimacy (except kiss) will not happen suddenly. You can show the progress in those. But yes if you are really not comfortable and don't  go for it. If you will not write from your heart then i am sure we will not enjoy reading also.

3. I love the way you write . You describe each n every feelings nicely. I am not a writer so nu judgment from my side . But i do enjoy your updates. 😊
4. The present track is interesting. Common we are seeing AR together what can i ask for more. Of course you can spicy it up  but no big twists. The relation is new so tiny winy twists okπŸ˜†
5. More more more of AR . I wanna see how they cope with this new change.

Do complete the chapter. And yes you rock πŸ‘

ssidra thumbnail

hey the installment was great! i hope this will guy dont create any problem between AR😊

now coming to ur questions:

1. the story is going perfectly fine not to fast nor to slow it is at its perfect pace

2.of course i want intimate scenes as you told that u r not comfortable in writing them and dont know it will come out but at least u can try to write them u know there is always first time!πŸ˜‰

3. dont doubt ur writing skills they r wonderful u have show each and every emotion of ridz

4. the current track is quite interesting plz dont change it

5. i would love to see more bonding between Armaan and Rhea

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
when are u updating yaar? 
 i can't wait to read more yaar 
anshara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ur ff is awesome ur writing skills is just fab no doubt
nd about the installment its amazing hope will didnt create any problem betw AR
cont soon
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Okay First with your answers,Then I'll Come to the Installment!

Ans 1) WHAT? YOU'RE ASKING ME IF I'm H-A-P-P-Y? Seriously Shru,Is that even a Question! I Am on Cloud 9 after the part they Confessed and Came back to each other! The pace isn't Slow,Its just..Um,Right! Yeah! Just Fits in with the Story!

Ans 2) Well,Um...I'm Expecting,Not very intimate scenes..Because Eh,I know How difficult it is to be Comfortable writing those scenes,I prefer Reading like you :P So I'll expect a little of their relationship maturing ( like Riddhima agreeing for that "Fiance" tag ) and also bits and pieces of their little problems and their solutions!

Ans 3)Your Writing skills are Already killing us,Shru! LOL,Jokes Apart..Obviously. They've improved a Hell lot and things have spiced up really well,and the flow of the story and the way you writing just goes along very well together !:)

Ans 4)I LOVE the current Track! Haahhaa that Fern part was Really,Nice! Its something that sounds so real...and well,is Spicy to their relationship! Great going with the Story..Definitely a Thumbs up for the Track!<3

Ans 5)I like EVERYTHING you write..So Go Ahead! I want Andrea-Sid and Armaan-Rhea,Soon! I'd love them! Um..Nothing else,I guess!

There! Done! I hope I've passed in Shru-gives-a-important-questionnare exam! And Now..My Comments on the Installment! It was Great and Very Well-written (as usual) and you never fail to surprise me! I love the way these two have turned roomates and the way one calmes the other !! Definetely WOW! And LOL the way Armaan reacted on that Fern thing,I was Grinning from ear to ear !! Awesome! Loved Loved Loved it..Please Complete it soon!<33

P.S. Colourful post for the First Time !! :D :P
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: belle_moi

Hey Girl/boy,

now, when i meant the story is not moving forward, i was not discouraging you. You are the best writer we've got at this place. I was seeing it from a very literary point. The way you have woven your story is beautiful, its soft. And nice. And i think you have a great potential. But you need to horn your skills if you are taking this business seriously. Kay? I hope i am not offending you. Okay, ya, you have presented us with certain changes, but nothing that took our breathe away, or let me make it more personal, my breathe away has happened. Isnt that what you read Sheldon or Deavor or king, or any other great writer for the say, for? That surprise element is missing. Let me warn you again, i'm being very critical, this is the best ff we have here. But it cant be the greatest love story of the world. That is what I meant, and I really enjoy reading your ff:)
Love.

P.S- I'm a little cynical, so its not just with you but everyone. CHILL!  

Okay, here, I would just like you to know, that yes, I'm extremely thankful that you're being so honest and everything, but you needn't be so blunt! I took your earlier comment in the right spirit, and I'm having this discussion with other readers to know their feedback as well! I wouldn't have done that if I would have taken your comment in the wrong sense! So, don't worry, I'm pretty chilled out already! 

And I would also like you to know, that being honest is one thing, but I do put in A LOT of effort in writing this story. Its my baby, and obviously I've put in all my heart and soul in it. Yes, one day, I do dream of doing big in writing, but at the same time, I'm still learning, I'm still new to this. I'm trying my level best. 

Well, none of my updates took your 'breath' away, well, I'm sorry it hasn't happened, but I will try my best to do it anyway!

And I really appreciate your honesty, and I know weren't meaning to be rude or anything, but you still do need to draw a line when it comes to this. I never took your comment in the wrong sense, so you really didn't need to be so blunt about it! I'm open to criticism, but in good faith! But thanks anyway for the compliments as well! πŸ˜Š
-Afia- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
1) Yes I'm Really Happy With The Pace In The Story
Its Going Simply Great All The Twits and Turns Everything Is Great 

2) Well You Know They Are Living Together and a Little Bit of Close Scenes Would Be Good I Mean Not To Much and Yeah If your Not Comfortable With Writing them Then Thats OK But If You Wanna Give a Try Then It Would Be Really Nice πŸ˜›

3) Your Writing Skills I Think Have Improved and I've Told You Before Too That You Just Write So Well Each and Every Emotion You Describe It So Well That I Can Actually Feel It  So You Know You Rock Girl πŸ˜‰

4) Track Is Interesting Really Interesting Or Else People Won't Bug You To Update Soon πŸ˜†

5) Ok Yeah Scenes Yup I'll Like It More If There Was a Bit More Comedy Romantic Cute Scenes More Of Armaan and Rhea Relationship Would Be Really Cute Like You Know Armaan Being Protective Bout Rhea and Andrea and Sid Too I Mean I Think There Small Small Talks To Each Other Would Be Cute

Yeah, Thats All For Now I'm Tired Typing All This πŸ€£
 One More Thing Your Really Cute 

Take Care πŸ€—
Afia
Edited by Wish_Al - 12 years ago
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sorry if thats how you felt. That was not my intention, but if I write well(I mean, if I do. Friends say so) its because of the criticism i have received. Only criticism. I can be all sweet if you want me too, but i was just trying to make you realize the loop holes. You have enough people praising you here dont you? That should tell you that you write well but unless anyone criticizes you wont improve na? I just wanted you to be better, and I know you are learning. but you wont learn unless you know where to work on. Even now when my dad reads stuff I have written he rarely compliments, and in my school I was given a special award for writing. And I owe it all to him, because I have a mentor who is satisfied with nothing short of best. If you wanna be the best, look for criticism. I have said so many times that you write well, havent I? I was not being blunt, I'm sorry yet again. And I know you have put in an effort to write the ff, and i dont want that effort to go waste, that is why I'm pointing out the mistakes. I want the next one to be better, it was a friend's advice. Sorry if you felt bad. And if it offended you I'm never gonna write such comments again.
Love.
Antara:)
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: belle_moi

I'm sorry if thats how you felt. That was not my intention, but if I write well(I mean, if I do. Friends say so) its because of the criticism i have received. Only criticism. I can be all sweet if you want me too, but i was just trying to make you realize the loop holes. You have enough people praising you here dont you? That should tell you that you write well but unless anyone criticizes you wont improve na? I just wanted you to be better, and I know you are learning. but you wont learn unless you know where to work on. Even now when my dad reads stuff I have written he rarely compliments, and in my school I was given a special award for writing. And I owe it all to him, because I have a mentor who is satisfied with nothing short of best. If you wanna be the best, look for criticism. I have said so many times that you write well, havent I? I was not being blunt, I'm sorry yet again. And I know you have put in an effort to write the ff, and i dont want that effort to go waste, that is why I'm pointing out the mistakes. I want the next one to be better, it was a friend's advice. Sorry if you felt bad. And if it offended you I'm never gonna write such comments again.

Love.
Antara:)

I do know that, and I know you said it all in good faith! And that's exactly why I had that discussion the first place! And yes, I love being praised for my efforts, but I'm not sour to criticism either! I take it in my stride to work on the mistakes, but they need to be put in better words! That's all I was trying to say! Criticism is one thing, but even criticism needs to be explained well! 

Its okay, I didn't get offended, and please don't stop giving your comments or feedback! I was just saying that I prefer even tasteless things in sugar-coated stuff, so I can work in a better manner! That's just who I am! 

I just wanted you to know that I am trying, so please do not undermine my efforts! πŸ˜Š