Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey Shru...:)
1. well the pace of the story is perfectly fine..:) it's gng great..:) u r  telling everything in details...i'm pretty much happy with the story..:)
2. i'm luking forward to some cute..romantic or intimate scenes btw AR n i know it'll come soon...but dw write if u comfortable with them...cuz i know it's hard to write than to read...:)
3. the story was never ever boring sooo stop fussing over it...okie dokie... it's always been amazing..n i completely love ur writing skills... sooo stop doubting ... everything is perfect and
4. i've no doubts so far...lol :)
cont soon..:) <3
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Answer to your questions

1. pace of the story is good. It's not at all slow
2. Some intimate scenes will be good but if you are not comfortable then it's okay
3. You are an awesome writer. I love your writing
4. The present track is good. No need to change
5.  I would love see some bonding between armaan and rhea

ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey Shru...:)
1. well the pace of the story is perfectly fine..:) it's gng great..:) u r  telling everything in details...i'm pretty much happy with the story..:)
2. i'm luking forward to some cute..romantic or intimate scenes btw AR n i know it'll come soon...but dw write if u comfortable with them...cuz i know it's hard to write than to read...:)
3. the story was never ever boring sooo stop fussing over it...okie dokie... it's always been amazing..n i completely love ur writing skills... sooo stop doubting ... everything is perfect and
4. i've no doubts so far...lol :)
cont soon..:) <3
Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OKAYYY I GOT ANSWERS!!! ðŸ˜ƒ

1. Pace of the story is fineee! :D Plus, I don't want it to end sooo it's purrrfect! 

2. YESYESYESYES!! Omgoshh you need to write them scenes girrrl! haha jk I knowww even I'm not comfortable writing them but hey, You are Shru, you can do anything,so yeshhh! ;)

3. ...Shrutika, why did you even ask that??? You're the best writer so shut up :)

Numero cuatro, AWOTB will never be boring -__- that's all I gotta say.
Anddd I have no questions, but UPDATE SOON! <33333 :))
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

hey

its awsome...

now u are not at all going slow...

u have indeed become a better writer... n ya im loving this phase of story...ie. transition ... of relationships...

n ya i do want intimate scenes... bt it can be with the pace u r going on... means in it'll do in later stages...

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Guys! I want to read your comments! Edit your reserved posts na! ðŸ˜’

*Grumbles*
Saniya786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gosh i'm in love with this story! If only dill mikll gaye was still on! :) 
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Girl/boy,
now, when i meant the story is not moving forward, i was not discouraging you. You are the best writer we've got at this place. I was seeing it from a very literary point. The way you have woven your story is beautiful, its soft. And nice. And i think you have a great potential. But you need to horn your skills if you are taking this business seriously. Kay? I hope i am not offending you. Okay, ya, you have presented us with certain changes, but nothing that took our breath away, or let me make it more personal, my breath away has happened. Isnt that what you read Sheldon or Deavor or king, or any other great writer for the say, for? That surprise element is missing. Let me warn you again, i'm being very critical, this is the best ff we have here. But it cant be the greatest love story of the world. That is what I meant, and I really enjoy reading your ff:)
Love.

P.S- I'm a little cynical, so its not just with you but everyone. CHILL!  
Edited by belle_moi - 12 years ago
Priya46 thumbnail
Hey take a chill pill I like the story the way it is
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shru, stop worrying over things, I LOVE THIS FF and I seriously LOVE everything about it, the characters, the plot, the writing..just EVERYTHING :) But For you, I'll still answer youre questions😛
First, Im extremely HAPPY with the pace. I agree, youve explored the relationship and bond between AR from the very beginning and as the story has progressed, their relationship has grown and that will continue to happen for sure. Also, NO i dont think its slow AT ALL! The pace that you have moved on with the story is normal and makes it all the more realistic for us to accept it as readers :) So awesomeee!!

Second, Hmm...intimate scenes..romance? Well yes I agree when a story involves the characters like AR...romance and eye locks are a must haha ;) I think ive adapted to that as Ive read more and more FF's..i mean the show, it was more innocent but yes Id like to see more i guess but for some reason, I think intimacy also deals with the amount of comfort between the two and comfort level is just wayy too good for AR...i mean best friends and then, lovers. The comfort no doubt is there and i guess that will give it more a flow with the story. I know i also had something else to say at this point but i cant remember or i just cant put it in words lol Ill tell you if i remember ;) Oh also, I dont want no preggo Riddhima issues😆 This story has so far been very realistic and acceptable for me to picture it in real life and Id like that to continue..like simple and normal...though life is complicated but i dont want no "ekta" twists and stuff loool! But im sure knowing you I know you wont add anything like that, since thats just not you :) So continue on with the pace of their romance as well...i guess some closeness would give me goosebumps and im sure you'll be great at writing such peices as well!

Third, IMPROVEDDD IMPROVEDDD! Ohh Emm Gee, girl dont ask such stupid questions! Ive read your ff twice or 3 times already and yes yes yes youve improved!!! So quit those mood swings and yess youre learning and just getting WAYYY TOO GOOD! One of the best writers on this block here :)

Fourth, Yepp Im liking the track! Spice it up? Hmmm HOW? I dont want a big twist or anything, I mean AR have dealt with ALOT in the last 5 updates...the confession and then, engagement issue and now moving in..Krish thing..and then, now Riddhimas job and this Will DUDE! Give them a break already ;) I like them relaxed and just reading the typical girlfriend boyfriend scenes...but again, the story needs to move on so yess think of new plots to add and what will make their bond stronger than what it is now :)

Lastly, YOURE PERFECT AND THIS FF IS PERFECTO! No confusion and no questions at all :) Everything is JUST GGREAT right now. Keep writing awayy and I'll keep reading awayy haha!

Arrite that is all :)
Hope i helped and just didnt blab LOL

and now...UPDATEEE THE INSTALLMENT 😃

- D