Users

Frequent Posters

sindukur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
1)the speed is perfect.

2)I want more intimate scenes if you are comfortable

3)Your writting skills are great as always

4)Just now AR confessed so no misunderstanding please but more love stuff is good

5)little bit of Armaan - Rhea or Riddhima - Rhea would be good

Over all i love the story
Butterfly28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey...I owe you such a long comment on the parts...but can't seem to find the time..but I love each installment...and appreciate you taking the time from you extremely busy schedule and updating...

As for your note:

I think the pace is perfect.  We need to see the development of their relationship from friends to lovers.  Just because they know each other so well, doesn't mean they wont have to go thru the insecurities of being in a relationship.  Actually, sometimes it's even harder since so much is expected because they know each other so well.  

Intimacy is a part of a relationship.  I would love to see these two develop a relationship where nothing (including intimacy) is off limits.  It would be very abnormal if you didn't show any, especially since they've been given so much freedom.  It would be unrealistic if they didn't take some advantage of the freedom.  I'm not saying to disrespect the trust their parents have put on them, but being intimate is part of a live in relationship.  The detail of the intimacy, I'll leave to your discretion.

I've always liked your writing.  I'm not sure if you've improved/reproved.  I'd have to read one of your first updates and the latest one to judge...but I don't think I'd change a thing.

I think the track is interesting.  It shows normal life and what people deal with being in a relationship as well as living life.  

No clarification needed on my end.  I think it's fine.  You cleared the Picture confusion.  I'd prefer if this stayed a Armaan-Riddhima story.  Armaan-Rhea interaction is fine, but I don't care much for any details on anyone else's relationship, unless it's to help Riddhima understand and clear confusions in her life(which she seems to have a lot of...lol).  Just my opinion.  As for comedy/romance/cute scenes...I'd love more of all of it.  I think the best part of this ff is the balance of comedy and romance.   So I'd prefer it stay hand in hand.  

Hope the answers are satisfyingly long...

Love,
Khyati
Edited by rinku28 - 12 years ago
wifey thumbnail
first of all u r a awesome writer and the pace ur goin is perfect, i just admire the way u describe the characters and how they feel u should change the way u write. its ur choice wther u want to add intimate scenes. 
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

First, are you happy with the pace at which this story's unfolding? In my defense, I have shown a lot of changes in their lives in the past 5 chapters! The whole relationship evolved, from best friends to lovers and now to room-mates! And Armaan's career, the whole Krish issue! 
But if you guys feel the pace is slow, let me know! πŸ˜‰ I like the way the story is moving :) Had it been slow or something, I'd have let you know myself!.. So if someone thinks its slow, i guess they do not read the updates properly. 

Second, what are you guys expecting now...In more clear terms, do you guys want me to put in any kind of umm...Intimate, for a better choice of word, scenes between the two? They will come obviously, but I'm not sure if I write them well, so I won't be giving it in much detail! but if you guys want me to, well, I'll try! I'm just going to admit this, that I'm not very comfortable writing those! I don't mind reading, but writing in itself becomes a task! I will give it my best shot however, because that is an aspect I have to concentrate on in this story...!                                                                          Yeah, only if you're comfortable writing them. I mean an intimate scene would be like adding a whole new dimension to their relationship. Moreover, they're in love AND they live together... they gotta have a little intimate scene :P I know i m stressing on one side way too much, but hey, not if you're comfy... definitely not :)  

Third, my writing skills! Have they improved/reproved, are you guys liking it or not?! The reason I'm asking is, I'm not doubting my writing skills, that just happens when I'm in for any of my mood swings, but I need to know how it is anyway! Its very subjective, some may like, some mightn't, and I need to know both aspects! I want to improve! Your writing skills are great! πŸ˜Š I don't think mood swings can affect your writing πŸ˜ƒ 

Fourth, is this track interesting? I need to know, because if it isn't, I won't change the track, but I will definitely try and spice it up a little! So let me know this as well!

Yep, the track is wonderful. I mean exploring their relationship, new hurdles, making their love grow... I mean sure although AR are besties, they still have a lot more to discover about each other... So i think you should cover it all... it would be fair :) Urm, no need to change the track.. but you can involve others life in this as well... you know Nikita, Sid, Abhi and Blondie πŸ˜† You should put more GANG scenes in this. I suggest a gang visit to the AR place... :) Plus, I'm looking forward to the WILL-Rid thing... I m sure something will happen there :P So yeah... basically I love your FanFic! <3 

Lastly, if there is any particular thing you want to know, want me to clear out, any doubts, any confusions, let me know please! If there is something you'll want me to cover in this story, then let me know, if you'll want more comedy, or romance, or more cute scenes, or more of any other character, let me know! Like one of you'll asked me to show more of the Armaan-Rhea relationship, yes, I am going to, for those who want happy stories for Andrea-Sid, yes I will think of something for them as well, anything else you'll want me to show, PLEASE do let me know!
I want to see more of Rhe-Riddhima, Rhe-Armaan, Rhea bringing her boyfriend home and stuffs related to that and more... rest I've mentioned in my previous answer

*Phew* that's one helluva questionaire, and mind you, I need answers to all 5 questions! Elaborately! Lol! πŸ˜†

Please, please, please do let me know! I know you guys comment, but many a times, some aspects, like the ones I've mentioned, are forgotten, and I really want to know this, so as to improve! So I'm just going to ask myself, so you guys can answer properly! πŸ˜³

Do let me know! And along with your answers, do NOT forget to comment on the installment! And do unreserve your posts! Thanks! x 

P.S. Please have a look at the disclaimer on Page 1! πŸ˜³

πŸ€—

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Response to the note

1. I think the pace is going finee... it did get a bit slow for a while but with Armaan's confrontation with his parents about his career, and Riddhima & Armaan moving in together - things are going at a good pacee i think!

2. I do think it'd be good to introduce more intimacy between AR now, especially as they're living together... the FF is about them being friends and lovers, but at the moment they still seem very mcuh stuck in the friends phase which is natural but I think it'd become unrealistic to accept them as a couple if there's not an increase in intimacy << esp now they live together, there's a lot of scope with that

3. I think you've always been a good writer :) You keep the youthful feel alive in your writing and make the events seem real enough for me haha so I definitely appreciate your writing :) do wish you'd update a lil more often thoughh

4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the living together track but like I said before it does have a lot of scope and I hope it reaches its potential, whcih I'm sure it will :)

5. I want there to be more Armaan-Riddhima moments (cute scenes, intimate scenes), to see how theyre getting on living together... to see their relationship continue to develop..for Riddhima to show that she loves Armaan just as much as he loves her..etc
Edited by Preeti_285 - 12 years ago
sakshilovesAR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyya
awww sooo cute installment and anyone would have asked her out...
she actually noticed his dimples???if i would have been in her place  even at that time i would have thought about armaan's dimples...😍
saw the note heres-
f are my answer
first-i am toh satisfied wid the speed but thoda speedup kar do a little bit maybe waise not uterly necesary...😊
second-well i would like intimate sences😳 but if u are not comfertable then its ok cos u aleady give us nice senes...πŸ˜‰
third-yaaa ofcourse it has improved a lot...
fourth-i am loving the track dear but thoda spiceup kar dooo...
fifth-yaa 1 question-i dont get the aakash thingπŸ€” like i got the krish thingy but i dont get the whole existance of the aakash guy in the stoy i mean whos he and why are armaan and riddhime talking about him????πŸ€”

plsss complete the parttt sooon...
lots of luv
sakshi
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok, so first, apologies for the disappearing act since there were no comments from me on the last 2 parts!
Travelling on work + additional workload + deadlines + an absolutely haywire couple of weeks = still catching up on updates + comments pending!!
Thats my sad story!

Now, coming to the last 2 parts:
Fantastic updates as always!
I loved this new side to Riddhima that you showed with regards to the Krish story! I simply loved seeing how deeply she felt when it came to her sibling!! We havent seen this side of hers earlier!! It was really intense!
Armaan as usual was a sweetheart in the way he handled her! Just love how well they understand and read each other!

I also think I probably understand the reasons for Riddhima not wanting to get engaged, a little better now! I think, alongwith Armaan, I too needed to know all that she revealed with regards to her dreams of passing on her diaries to her daughter!!! πŸ˜†

And the last instalment -- was awesome too!
I guess Riddhima will land that job, and that will be the Uh-Oh in that chapter -- how Armaan will react  to Riddhima working with Will who asked her out!!
The bit where she analyzes what she would have felt, had Armaan not been there, was very realistic!!! And the fact, that she felt AT HOME, as always in Armaan's arms, after that introspection,  just makes you go AWWW!!!! Shho Shweeet!!!

Cant say this enough -- Love the way the story is moving along!!
And cant wait for the next update!

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sakshilovesAR

heyya

awww sooo cute installment and anyone would have asked her out...
she actually noticed his dimples???if i would have been in her place  even at that time i would have thought about armaan's dimples...😍
saw the note heres-
f are my answer
first-i am toh satisfied wid the speed but thoda speedup kar do a little bit maybe waise not uterly necesary...😊
second-well i would like intimate sences😳 but if u are not comfertable then its ok cos u aleady give us nice senes...πŸ˜‰
third-yaaa ofcourse it has improved a lot...
fourth-i am loving the track dear but thoda spiceup kar dooo...
fifth-yaa 1 question-i dont get the aakash thingπŸ€” like i got the krish thingy but i dont get the whole existance of the aakash guy in the stoy i mean whos he and why are armaan and riddhime talking about him????πŸ€”

plsss complete the parttt sooon...
lots of luv
sakshi

For that, I would say you go back to the first few chapters of the story! In the beginning, Armaan had found the picture of a guy under Riddhima's pillow. He knew Aakash was her ex, who she'd just broken up with before she came to Cali, and who'd cheated on her. So he assumed that the guy in the picture was Armaan, and due to the reasons mentioned in the earlier chapter, Riddhima didn't bother correcting his assumptions! But obviously, it wasn't Aakash in the picture, it was Krish who was Riddhima's brother, who'd died due to cancer. 

Hope this solved your doubt!

Also, if you can tell me, what exactly you want me to speed up, then I'll definitely work on it! And also 'spice it up' in what sense, because yes, I do have a lot that you guys will think is intense! πŸ˜‰
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

For that, I would say you go back to the first few chapters of the story! In the beginning, Armaan had found the picture of a guy under Riddhima's pillow. He knew Aakash was her ex, who she'd just broken up with before she came to Cali, and who'd cheated on her. So he assumed that the guy in the picture was Armaan, and due to the reasons mentioned in the earlier chapter, Riddhima didn't bother correcting his assumptions! But obviously, it wasn't Aakash in the picture, it was Krish who was Riddhima's brother, who'd died due to cancer. 

Hope this solved your doubt!

Also, if you can tell me, what exactly you want me to speed up, then I'll definitely work on it! And also 'spice it up' in what sense, because yes, I do have a lot that you guys will think is intense! πŸ˜‰

I think you mean Akash..!!! lolxx
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Note:-

Okay!

So, I want to know something from you guys! Its time I had a Readers' Opinion Session with you guys! πŸ˜†

Frankly, I need to know a few things!

First, are you happy with the pace at which this story's unfolding? In my defense, I have shown a lot of changes in their lives in the past 5 chapters! The whole relationship evolved, from best friends to lovers and now to room-mates! And Armaan's career, the whole Krish issue! 
But if you guys feel the pace is slow, let me know! πŸ˜‰
I personally feel, that the story is moving at the right pace! If anything, I am with you when you stated that a whole lot has happened in the last 5 chapters.
Absolutely no need to rush through anything! I, for one, would love to see a typical day in the life of Armaan-Riddhima now.

Second, what are you guys expecting now...In more clear terms, do you guys want me to put in any kind of umm...Intimate, for a better choice of word, scenes between the two? They will come obviously, but I'm not sure if I write them well, so I won't be giving it in much detail! but if you guys want me to, well, I'll try! I'm just going to admit this, that I'm not very comfortable writing those! I don't mind reading, but writing in itself becomes a task! I will give it my best shot however, because that is an aspect I have to concentrate on in this story...!
They are living together, so I would think, getting more intimate comes with the territory! For sure, they need to get a little beyond just the kissing stage!! πŸ˜† I dont think I would want them going all the way though, so soon!!!  
And I would love to read their awkwardness/reactions for everytime, when they feel they crossed a certain line or did something new!!!! πŸ˜‰  reminds me of how Riddhima burst out laughing when they first made out!! That was just so cute and so natural!
So yes, give it a shot, I am sure with your style, you will be able to do justice to writing such sequences too!

Third, my writing skills! Have they improved/reproved, are you guys liking it or not?! The reason I'm asking is, I'm not doubting my writing skills, that just happens when I'm in for any of my mood swings, but I need to know how it is anyway! Its very subjective, some may like, some mightn't, and I need to know both aspects! I want to improve!
I have always been a big fan of your writing skills right from the first chapter. I wouldnt change a thing!

Fourth, is this track interesting? I need to know, because if it isn't, I won't change the track, but I will definitely try and spice it up a little! So let me know this as well!
This track is interesting and a pretty natural progression! Just because they are in a relationship, doesnt mean others wont ask them out (especially considering how casual relationships are considered in the USA)
But what I would like to see here, is not the usual misunderstanding etc, Instead, would like this track or any such track to be something that strengthens what they have versus driving them apart!
So dont give us tears already!! They just got together, for heavens sake!!!

Lastly, if there is any particular thing you want to know, want me to clear out, any doubts, any confusions, let me know please! If there is something you'll want me to cover in this story, then let me know, if you'll want more comedy, or romance, or more cute scenes, or more of any other character, let me know! Like one of you'll asked me to show more of the Armaan-Rhea relationship, yes, I am going to, for those who want happy stories for Andrea-Sid, yes I will think of something for them as well, anything else you'll want me to show, PLEASE do let me know!
Hands down, more romance! More cute scenes! Especially becos they are living together. That progression from Best Friends to GF/BF needs to be shown! 
Anything centered around Armaan-Riddhima. The others can come in bits and pieces, but not have entire chapters dedicated to them! My opinion!

*Phew* that's one helluva questionaire, and mind you, I need answers to all 5 questions! Elaborately! Lol! πŸ˜†

Please, please, please do let me know! I know you guys comment, but many a times, some aspects, like the ones I've mentioned, are forgotten, and I really want to know this, so as to improve! So I'm just going to ask myself, so you guys can answer properly! πŸ˜³

Do let me know! And along with your answers, do NOT forget to comment on the installment! And do unreserve your posts! Thanks! x 

P.S. Please have a look at the disclaimer on Page 1! πŸ˜³

πŸ€—