Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey
--well d story iz movin wid d perfect pace n i've totally luvd d way der relationship has progressed...
-- i just luv reading AR romantic scenes a lot so definitely won't get enough of it...n wud luv 2 read more...
--n ur writing skills r as gud as ever...dey r alwayz improving...i just luv d way u write..so no need of any change in dat...
--n for d current track...m totally luvin it..n any spice in it is more dan welcum[well obviously dose lovey-dovey ones]...πŸ€—
--n regarding d story...i hv no queries...n wud just luv 2 read watever u write...πŸ˜ƒ...
so update sooon
tc
shaaz
aarora thumbnail
hey just love the way your story is going..n you are an awesome writer..i believe you will do justice to anything you write..be it Armaan-Riddhima relation or any other relation..ok since riddhima really wanted to enjoy this dating period..why not Armaan be jealous n possessive for once in a while like she is for him..n too much sugar isn't good even..lol..so you can even make that a lot more practical cz problems arises when you stay with a person specially when you are in a relationship..not the serious ones please..;p n off course some intimate scenes cz that is bound to happen specially when you are in love..rest whatever you write, will love to read..n i really liked Armaan here for being so practical..i dont mind going out of way to be romantic n all n any girl would love that her guy do such things..but these are in fictions only..so loved the real Armaan here..loved every bit of it actually..;p 
sorry for such a big thing here..covering for the past n future which um sure will not happen very often..told you very bad when it comes to commenting !!

love
tk cr
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aarora

hey just love the way your story is going..n you are an awesome writer..i believe you will do justice to anything you write..be it Armaan-Riddhima relation or any other relation..ok since riddhima really wanted to enjoy this dating period..why not Armaan be jealous n possessive for once in a while like she is for him..n too much sugar isn't good even..lol..so you can even make that a lot more practical cz problems arises when you stay with a person specially when you are in a relationship..not the serious ones please..;p n off course some intimate scenes cz that is bound to happen specially when you are in love..rest whatever you write, will love to read..n i really liked Armaan here for being so practical..i dont mind going out of way to be romantic n all n any girl would love that her guy do such things..but these are in fictions only..so loved the real Armaan here..loved every bit of it actually..;p 

sorry for such a big thing here..covering for the past n future which um sure will not happen very often..told you very bad when it comes to commenting !!

love
tk cr

Its okay, I actually prefer big, long comments, the size of Eiffel Tower! πŸ˜†

And thanks for the suggestions! πŸ˜ƒ
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Answers to your questionare

1)Nope the speed is awesome...No too fast not too slow..It's just perfect..

2)See It's okay if I read intimate scenes but then it comes to you how comfortable are you writing it.I tried it once and I was blushing like hell so yeah the second question ka answer is you should be comfortable writing it if not it's okay

3)You're writting skills are definetly improved No kidding..

4)Nooo you aren't going to spice it up by bringing that Will okay.Let him be a good boss who appreciates his employees..Abhi abhi toh AR confessed yaar no misunderstanding now please..i like reading romantic and non-misunderstanding parts

5)Yeaahh a little bit of Armaan - Rhea or Riddhima - Rhea or Armaan-Riddhima-Rhea would be good..Sid and Andrea okay bring them on too :)
riddhima11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey shrutika...

NOOO, i do not think the story is going on any slow track... rather i must say i have enjoyed each n every way in which the story has shaped up since part 1... everything has been amzing... n i mean it.. so all i would say is keep up the good work...

about the second thing u asked... maybe i do not have the right to say anything.. as i have not been commenting regularly... but i swear m too much attached to this story n personally the too intimate scenes make me uncomfortable...   its after all ur choice but umm my suggestion would be that u could continue like ur now... i mean like i said in my previous comment right amount of sensibility, right amount of romance, right amount of crazines...
as story progresses n so does their relationship... u can always put the intimate scenes...

n then ur third question... without a doubt u have improved.. i mean the wise cracks n unexpected turn of events have been the ery best from the starting... but on the whole i myself never felt any deterioration... good job!!!

about ur 4th question!! god how much u ask.. hehe... wat makes u think that the track is not interesting... n if u really wanna spice up things.. i wont stop u... coz it will be more entertaining.. toh mujhe hi benefit milega... sooo go ahead.. apko jaise theek lage waise karo..

n about the last question... waise toh m fully satisfied with the marvellous way u have written the story as i said before... but still ummm from the starting i always thought that there will be some beach scene... u know like actually A WALK ON THE BEACH ... the story started with a beach... n then there was just one other moment when they were in india.. they had a TALK on the beach... n that too was quite sad... as u may remember...
so it is my heartfelt request that if u fine it appropriate please add some beautiful moment there.. coz i would love to read it in your style..

other then that as i have said many times before u r a wonderful writer n i will love to read anything u write...
i read ur os 3 " baggage" which i found sooo heartwarming.. it had the perfect philosiphical n dramatic edge to it..
i apologise for not commenting there... but due to my busy schedule.. m barely able to read all the wonderful stuff here.. hope u will understand...

i guess aaj kal this much eating up of ur head is enough..
update the remaining part soon ( u cant escape this line!!!)

take care
love
-pari
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Note:-

Okay!

So, I want to know something from you guys! Its time I had a Readers' Opinion Session with you guys! πŸ˜†

Frankly, I need to know a few things!

First, are you happy with the pace at which this story's unfolding? In my defense, I have shown a lot of changes in their lives in the past 5 chapters! The whole relationship evolved, from best friends to lovers and now to room-mates! And Armaan's career, the whole Krish issue!  Yes I'm very happy with the way the story is unfolding it's slow but that's good which means much more to come. <3 Yes you have shown alot of changes - Which is good, i love the way you have shown it, + writen it - i love it!!
But if you guys feel the pace is slow, let me know! πŸ˜‰

Second, what are you guys expecting now...In more clear terms, do you guys want me to put in any kind of umm...Intimate, for a better choice of word, scenes between the two? They will come obviously, but I'm not sure if I write them well, so I won't be giving it in much detail! but if you guys want me to, well, I'll try! I'm just going to admit this, that I'm not very comfortable writing those! I don't mind reading, but writing in itself becomes a task! I will give it my best shot however, because that is an aspect I have to concentrate on in this story...! I don't know, actually i don't mind, it's up to you, it's your story + so far, so great! Yes i guess some intimate scenes would be nice -- i find it uncomfortable writing them aswell, but reading them is fine. I guess it's up to you :) I don't actually mind.

Third, my writing skills! Have they improved/reproved, are you guys liking it or not?! The reason I'm asking is, I'm not doubting my writing skills, that just happens when I'm in for any of my mood swings, but I need to know how it is anyway! Its very subjective, some may like, some mightn't, and I need to know both aspects! I want to improve! Yes they have improved alot, from the beginning till now, it's really goood!! Being honest, your one of my favourite FF writers!! -- & i don't have that manyy!!

Fourth, is this track interesting? I need to know, because if it isn't, I won't change the track, but I will definitely try and spice it up a little! So let me know this as well! Yes i'm finding it interesting, i think there might be some arugemnts coming up will-riddhima-armaan, i'm liking it <3 i think this track will make them come closer. <3

Lastly, if there is any particular thing you want to know, want me to clear out, any doubts, any confusions, let me know please! If there is something you'll want me to cover in this story, then let me know, if you'll want more comedy, or romance, or more cute scenes, or more of any other character, let me know! Like one of you'll asked me to show more of the Armaan-Rhea relationship, yes, I am going to, for those who want happy stories for Andrea-Sid, yes I will think of something for them as well, anything else you'll want me to show, PLEASE do let me know! More romance please! -- between AR <3 No confusions, everythings great so far!

*Phew* that's one helluva questionaire, and mind you, I need answers to all 5 questions! Elaborately! Lol! πŸ˜†

Please, please, please do let me know! I know you guys comment, but many a times, some aspects, like the ones I've mentioned, are forgotten, and I really want to know this, so as to improve! So I'm just going to ask myself, so you guys can answer properly! πŸ˜³

Do let me know! And along with your answers, do NOT forget to comment on the installment! And do unreserve your posts! Thanks! x 

P.S. Please have a look at the disclaimer on Page 1! πŸ˜³

πŸ€—

bueaty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ofcourse we all want cute an romantic AR scenes...try to put as much as u can..:)

angelic_ridzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really love your writing nd there is serioualy NO PROBLEM i have with any thing...
the pace is good enough...nd ya i would love to have cute scenes between them...!!
Your writing skillls have reproved...for sure...!!!
I Hope it goes on to the next level...and further on and on...!!
ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey sorry 4 d late comment ... was out of town for holidays ... just came bak yesterday ... i still have nt read d last 2 parts ... n trust me dey r really big ... n it mi8 take tym 4 me 2 read coz m a lil bzy wid sum functions at my place ... bt i will surely comment once i finish readin n will edit dis post den ... till den m really sorry ...

ritika

EDITTED PART :

awesum parts ... loved both of dem so mch ... i seriously love d way der relationship is maturing ... d rules part was really gud ... esp d morning and night kiss thing ... 

n abt ur note ...

well i really love d way ur story is unfolding ...

i wud b cool wid intimate scenes if der r some ...

ur writting skills are vry fab n ders surely no doubt abt it ...

do continue writing lyk dis only ...

ritika
Edited by ksg_ritika - 12 years ago
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Note:-

Okay!

So, I want to know something from you guys! Its time I had a Readers' Opinion Session with you guys! πŸ˜†

Frankly, I need to know a few things!

well because this is a very very imp note um commenting even toh i have my final xam tomoro lol varna i would have commented tomoro or after my xams end so u gotta update quick n something special in it

First, are you happy with the pace at which this story's unfolding? In my defense, I have shown a lot of changes in their lives in the past 5 chapters! The whole relationship evolved, from best friends to lovers and now to room-mates! And Armaan's career, the whole Krish issue! 
But if you guys feel the pace is slow, let me know! πŸ˜‰

it is a good turn f events n i guess the latest addition krish might turn into something interesting in the coming up chapters so its too good

Second, what are you guys expecting now...In more clear terms, do you guys want me to put in any kind of umm...Intimate, for a better choice of word, scenes between the two? They will come obviously, but I'm not sure if I write them well, so I won't be giving it in much detail! but if you guys want me to, well, I'll try! I'm just going to admit this, that I'm not very comfortable writing those! I don't mind reading, but writing in itself becomes a task! I will give it my best shot however, because that is an aspect I have to concentrate on in this story...!

off course!!! do u need to ask it also?? eagerly waiting for them😳 n i know u will write it good coz common yaar u r an awesome writer so...but if ur not much comfortable in writing it then its totally okay i can understand

Third, my writing skills! Have they improved/reproved, are you guys liking it or not?! The reason I'm asking is, I'm not doubting my writing skills, that just happens when I'm in for any of my mood swings, but I need to know how it is anyway! Its very subjective, some may like, some mightn't, and I need to know both aspects! I want to improve!

dont go by ur mood swings lol g by my words tht u were awesome from the begining n now its nothing but just improvement i see πŸ‘

Fourth, is this track interesting? I need to know, because if it isn't, I won't change the track, but I will definitely try and spice it up a little! So let me know this as well!

well the track is intresting but i guess if u add up some spice in it then it'll be lovely

Lastly, if there is any particular thing you want to know, want me to clear out, any doubts, any confusions, let me know please! If there is something you'll want me to cover in this story, then let me know, if you'll want more comedy, or romance, or more cute scenes, or more of any other character, let me know! Like one of you'll asked me to show more of the Armaan-Rhea relationship, yes, I am going to, for those who want happy stories for Andrea-Sid, yes I will think of something for them as well, anything else you'll want me to show, PLEASE do let me know!

*Phew* that's one helluva questionaire, and mind you, I need answers to all 5 questions! Elaborately! Lol! πŸ˜†

Please, please, please do let me know! I know you guys comment, but many a times, some aspects, like the ones I've mentioned, are forgotten, and I really want to know this, so as to improve! So I'm just going to ask myself, so you guys can answer properly! πŸ˜³

Do let me know! And along with your answers, do NOT forget to comment on the installment! And do unreserve your posts! Thanks! x 

P.S. Please have a look at the disclaimer on Page 1! πŸ˜³

πŸ€—