A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay first off, you're crazy! There are no flaws in your story! Otherwise I'd have told you already ;)
So, CHILL!!! :D

Ans 1: Happy? I'm ecstatic! Dude, they confessed like 5 chapters ago! And even then there were so many issues...her going back to India and stuff! Then they had this whole thing about whether she was ready for the "fiance" tag or not. So in short, they've had a lot of stress off late...they need time off that too without the supervision of anyone else! So yes I'm happy with the pace :)

Ans 2 [Gosh, this feels like I'm writing an exam or something 😆] : Haha you know the answer to this one! We had a very detailed not to mention highly crazy discussion about this one, you me and Sanaa 🤣 I wouldn't mind it at all ;) And I'm not too comfortable with writing them either...not that I'm a prude but I just don't see myself writing something like that! Thankfully, I have long way to go before I reach that stage in LI ;)

Ans 3: I love the way you write!!! They've improved, I'd say! Last week or something I was reading random chapters and there are quite a few improvements! And your writing is loads better now...so I don't think there's room for improvement or if there is then I don't see it :) 

Ans 4: Yes it is!!! And if by spice it up you mean involving Will Fern in things that are none of his business then I forbid you to spice it up 😆 No, seriously, I think it's just fine <3

Ans 5: Nothing that I can think of as of now! Armaan-Rhea sounds nice though :) Will let you know if I can think of anything! :)

*Phew* finally done! I feel like I just gave a biiig exam 😆 Hope this pacifies you <3

Pssht. When I saw that "posted an installment" thingy in your PM, I was like- "Oh my God! Another one? Wow!" and then I hurried up to read it only to find that it was the same one...Haayyee meri phooti kismat  🤣

Take care <3 Ciao :)

xoxo
Aanya

Heyyy dear...wowww a Questionnaire...ok...I Lets start...😊

1.hmmm...I just Love the way story is going...not so fast ,no so slow...The way u showing AR relationship...Loved it to the core...👏

2.he he he...as far as the ahem ahem moments concerned...yess I love to read that...but usse jayada I like cute and Romentics scenes between AR...and If u r trying to write something intimate,,go for it yaar...I am sure u rock that part also...😊

3.wohhh Girl...I just Love ur writing...AWOTB is one of my fav FF on IF...and u r My fav writer...Love to read more of ur writing dear...

4.The current track is quite intreasting...no need to changed it dear...

5.I also Love to see more bonding and emotional moments between Armaan and reha...😃

I hope u are satisfy with My answers...and as far as the installment concernd...awesome as alwazzz...Love the way Armaan pacify panic Riddhima...try to complete the part soon...thanks for the PM...take care...

Lots of Love
GEET

okay i think the pace is fine...i also think i want intimate scenes b/c well u can call me a dirty mind...you're writing skills were always amazing to begin with so :)

um no confusion i think...i'll let u know if i think of any though...

and anything i wanna see...more intimacy? and yea thats about ittt oh maybe armaan jealousy too lol
I think the pace of the story is going perfect its not slow its not fast and considering that they just got together this pace is what we would ask for.
As far as intimate scenes go, I guess if you find something hard to write its your wish as to when you include it, but its obvious that moments like those shall just come between the both by and by .
I guess for them atm bonding with each other emotionally, and getting dependant on each other is more necessary because they are together away from family and have only each other for now.
They have had lots going on before this so they do need some time off all the stress. I just have this one hitch though, I do feel that at times Riddhima takes Armaan for granted even though he is always taking it in the stride and not reacting.

I think as far as your writing goes its as pefect and beautiful as it can get , no need for you to do anything on that front.

I think this is an awesome idea though, having a discussion with all your readers !
hai so first things first. about the installment. i totally luvd it and i even commented on it and as i said i luv the jealous type of armaan but i just wish because of that boss there wont be any breakup or something serious
and about ur questions
1.the pace is completely and superbly perfect. i just luv ur ff to the core.

2. and yeah about the parts i wuld luv if there wuld be some intimate parts but not vulgar coz vulgar prts totally destroy the amazing luv between armaan and riddhima. i wuldnt mind a cute romantic and a limited intimate moment which wuldnt destroy thier purity of luv.coz many ff's show them as sex addicts which i totally despise. sorry no offence made.

3. ur writing skills are totally and marvelously fabulous. i am thinking of taking tutions from u.lolz. but seriously u are a fantastic writer. just luv ur writing.

4. the track wuld glue me up to my seats so it is of course intresting or way beyond intresting. yeah if u wanna spice it up i hav no probs unless yeah i hav an exception that is break up or serious probblem btw AR is forbidden , a complete no no.

5. and yeah i realy want comedy scenes especially btw AR. i just luv thier cute fights.

that is it i hope i havent hurt u with my ans. just my opinions
I agree fully with Aanya!!!

That's me being lazy and not bothered to write it all down coz i would have sooo much to say..but basically it's ALLL what Aanya's said..!!!

Armaan - Rhea bonding sounds amazing..!! In fact I can't wait coz I really wannna compare it to the way my brother and I are..there's a difference of two years between us..!!!

Question 2 - hmmm..physical intimacy..it's a very delicate topic..but it's totally up to you. Just slip them in when you think they're needed and they don't need to get THAT intimate..(ok they could..but WE don't need to know about it..LOL 🤣..That will keep Aanya's mind on track and ideas about Riddhima getting pregnant..though it would be a good prank on poor Armaan!! lolxxx)

Aanya's Ans 4 - I COMPLETLEY AGREE!!!! EVERY SINGLE WORD!! couldn't put it better myself..!! 

I don't think you need an answer to question 3...but to soothe your raging hormones..😆..and mood swings.. you're frigging awesum!!!! You're writing is loadzzz better like TONNESS especially if you compare it to DJDW on the blog..!!!

And you know i'm pretty ok with the pace as well right?? Like i already posted up before..!!

baaki..CONTINUE SOON!!!

love,
Sanaa

Originally posted by frumaan

hai so first things first. about the installment. i totally luvd it and i even commented on it and as i said i luv the jealous type of armaan but i just wish because of that boss there wont be any breakup or something serious
and about ur questions
1.the pace is completely and superbly perfect. i just luv ur ff to the core.

2. and yeah about the parts i wuld luv if there wuld be some intimate parts but not vulgar coz vulgar prts totally destroy the amazing luv between armaan and riddhima. i wuldnt mind a cute romantic and a limited intimate moment which wuldnt destroy thier purity of luv.coz many ff's show them as sex addicts which i totally despise. sorry no offence made.

3. ur writing skills are totally and marvelously fabulous. i am thinking of taking tutions from u.lolz. but seriously u are a fantastic writer. just luv ur writing.

4. the track wuld glue me up to my seats so it is of course intresting or way beyond intresting. yeah if u wanna spice it up i hav no probs unless yeah i hav an exception that is break up or serious probblem btw AR is forbidden , a complete no no.

5. and yeah i realy want comedy scenes especially btw AR. i just luv thier cute fights.

that is it i hope i havent hurt u with my ans. just my opinions

You guys might just kill me some time! 😆

And of course not, your comment in fact made me smile! Thanks! 😳
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

You guys might just kill me some time! 😆

And of course not, your comment in fact made me smile! Thanks! 😳

The blue bit is what i highlighted.. you have a point there..!! intimate scenes..fine..sex addicts...ahemm..do we need to know??

Oh..update ur reserved on my OS missy.. which i completed ASAP for you!! 😡😛
Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sanaa629

The blue bit is what i highlighted.. you have a point there..!! intimate scenes..fine..sex addicts...ahemm..do we need to know??

Post cancelled!
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
1)i really don't mind the track u r going right now...caz u take time and write about each phase soo beautifully ki i don't hav words...

2)in this case well all i want r some cute little scenes here and there u know just to spice up the story...

i think i hav answered all ur questions in just these two clauses...i really do appriciate the patience u show all of us...i had my 2nd year exams right now n i hav a lot of ffs to catch up to...thanks a lot for the pms...do continue soon...