Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nyxx

LOVEDDD the installment!

I absolutely adored and loved AR in this. Im finally getting the hang of them being madly in love with each other, and this last bit just proved it! Theyre just so easy to relate to and just so normal, that i feel as if im ppart of their lives or maybe there part of mine lol But i loved how Armaan made Rids breakfast and then, waited for her...Shru, with all this, im starting to fantisize my "Armaan" as well and I better get him ;) Or else imma hunt you down and you'll have to find me one or create one haha! And hmm this Will guy...lol I have a feeling Riddhima is going to get the job, and then, Im all ready for whats to come :)

And hmmm that trip delayed? I dont mind, Im liking this phase of AR's life so continuee oonn :)

Passion of words and thoughts...Im sure youve got that since you write beautifully youreself!

Continuee sooon girl!

and just one more thing, I was reading a book (The fountain) last night and the characters in the book are Will and Casey, and Will is just as flirty as you have described him here hahaha! weirddd i knoww but wow lol Have you read it by any chance?

Okiee dokie, im done for now :) Complete the part and I shall continue commentingg...

Devu

Lol, seriously? Nah, I haven't read The Fountain! Who is it by? These names just came randomly to me! ðŸ˜†

And thank you! ðŸ¤—
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sanaa629

I'm sorry...I really don't see what's being dragged either...

I'm not saying it to side with Shru..or because I love AWOTB..I really am confused here too..!!😕 

belle_moi - When you say
"You should work more on the story" Do you mean their love story, like taking their relationship to the next level??

Because in my opinion, and it's really an honest one, they have been moving too fast, so it's time they slow things down, i mean it's only natural isn't it that they confessed, and were together for a week, and now are moving in without parents, without any sort of person looking out for them and keeping an eye on them, no they're bound to be much more cautious around each other, and keep the distance. At first atleast...lolx..😆

ANyways..that's my opinon..it doesn't necessarily have to be right...

Love,
Sanaa   

Ditto ðŸ˜† I told her the same thing in the PM =)

@ Bold - Tsk tsk...you and your dirty mind ðŸ¤£

xoxo
Aanya

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Lol, seriously? Nah, I haven't read The Fountain! Who is it by? These names just came randomly to me! ðŸ˜†

And thank you! ðŸ¤—

Yeah I felt really weird when I was reading the names here, and I thought maybe you got them from the book or you took it off my mind or something haha

Its by Emily Grayson..heard of her? The book is pretty alright, just innocent and simple romance and focuses on different relationships but its got many twists. Like throughtout the novel, you think the Hero or the protagonist is Will, but then, because of some hidden facts and events, you realize that in the end, Its the other guy Michael who really has the more pure heart lol Pretty intense, and confusing but a decent read.

and YOURE WELCOME 😃
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww such an adorable part sighs !! I love how Armaan had made breakfast for her, understood her nervousness and took care of it.
That boss of hers makes me feel its not the end of him that we have seen LOL and then when she does get the job, Armaan will have some sleepless nights :( 
AHH lovely part and very well written, hope you update soon !
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah I felt really weird when I was reading the names here, and I thought maybe you got them from the book or you took it off my mind or something haha

Its by Emily Grayson..heard of her? The book is pretty alright, just innocent and simple romance and focuses on different relationships but its got many twists. Like throughtout the novel, you think the Hero or the protagonist is Will, but then, because of some hidden facts and events, you realize that in the end, Its the other guy Michael who really has the more pure heart lol Pretty intense, and confusing but a decent read.

and YOURE WELCOME 😃

Thanks for recommending another book!!! I'm gonna see if i can get it..!!! =D
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Ditto ðŸ˜† I told her the same thing in the PM =)

@ Bold - Tsk tsk...you and your dirty mind ðŸ¤£

xoxo
Aanya

In my defence..they're living together..!!! It nearly expected to happen in a live in relationship..!!
I mean..Salaam Namaste is a good example..LOL!!
But it's Armaan, and he won't do anything wrong..!! he's too much of a sweetheart!!!
Munchkin. thumbnail

and YOURE WELCOME 😃

Nope not heard of her! But thanks! I need a new read! Desperately! And Romance is just my thing! ðŸ˜†
Munchkin. thumbnail

In my defence..they're living together..!!! It nearly expected to happen in a live in relationship..!!
I mean..Salaam Namaste is a good example..LOL!!
But it's Armaan, and he won't do anything wrong..!! he's too much of a sweetheart!!!

I like your predictions! PLEASE continue with your discussion! We'll see who's right! ðŸ˜›
Sanaa629 thumbnail

OK..shru's confusing me..!!!

You're planning a Vegas trip aren't you?? WHAT are you going to make happen Shruu???!!! If it's ANY splitting them apart...I'll boycott this ff..!!!

But i can't!!!!! It's sooo awesome..!! Munchkin and Peanuts..!!! I adore them to the bitss..!!!
Munchkin. thumbnail

OK..shru's confusing me..!!!

You're planning a Vegas trip aren't you?? WHAT are you going to make happen Shruu???!!! If it's ANY splitting them apart...I'll boycott this ff..!!!

But i can't!!!!! It's sooo awesome..!! Munchkin and Peanuts..!!! I adore them to the bitss..!!!

Are you mad? ðŸ˜ƒ

Split them up so soon? Nah, I'm a pro-ARian remember? I'll obviously let them enjoy a bit first! I'm not that evil! 

Okay, I am, but not cruel! ðŸ˜†