Why Do I Have a Feeling That "Will" Is Goona Create Something In Between πŸ˜•
Well I Hope He Doesn't But I Do Have This Feeling
Now You Update ASAP So I Can Edit My Comment πŸ˜†
Edited 2nd Installment
The Banner Looks Awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
Okay Do I Need To Say That I Loved This Part
It Was Full Of  Cuteness Finally They're Going To Vegas
I Don't Know Why But As Soon As I Read That They'll Be Going There By Road
I Had a Flashback Of Anjaana Anjaani It Was So Cute and I Hope You Aren't Trying To Do Any Sort Of Things That Happened In The Movie Like the "GAY CLUB DANCE"  πŸ˜†Haha I So Can Imagine Armaan Dancing There🀣 Actually It Would Be So Much Fun
You Know What Give It a Thought Yaar I'm Sure People Will Die Laughing Over It
Teeheee Okay So Yeah I'm Done I Can't Write More or Else I'll Doze Off Right Now πŸ₯±

Take Care  πŸ€—
Afia

Edited by Wish_Al - 12 years ago
akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey
d post was so cute
write soon
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
N-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-I-C-C-C-E-E...!!!!!!!! A lovely part, i must say.!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Complete the part soon..

Ps- I wanted to ask you before also that what exactly is there in the vegas part?? If u have mentioned it before then i might have missd it..!! So if u could plz tell me.!!😊😊

PSS- By the way im liking this unexpected installments..!!! Keep up with it..!! Im loving it.!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: belle_moi

*Edited*

Hey now, that was an awesome installment, I love the way you write, but I am a little critical. I think you should work more on the story, just dont drag it, not that i dont love it, but the story isnt moving forward. Everything apart, its truly nice reading your ff:)
Love.

*Edited again*
AWWW!!! Sorry! That was a fantabulous installment.
Love:)

Dragging? πŸ˜²

Okay! I was actually under the opinion that its going very quick
But if you feel so, can you please also mention exactly what is being dragged, so I can work on it?! Because I don't really have any idea what is being dragged, I haven't noticed anything as such...

And actually I think its seeming to be dragged because I'm irregular with updates at the moment, because if you notice, they confessed, like what, 5 chapters ago? And they've just moved in together, so that is reaching another milestone in their relationship...The real story's just started now...A lot to come still!

Still, if you feel its being dragged, please do tell me what is being dragged...Or else I really won't know what you're talking about! So if you could tell me, I'll definitely improve on it! Thanks a tonne for an honest opinion! πŸ˜Š

Thanks, I appreciate the honesty! πŸ˜ƒ

And I've just put up one installment! So why the two comments, if you don't mind me asking? A bit confused here! πŸ˜•
Edited by Castle-Beckett - 12 years ago
ADITI.SHARMA_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the part is fabulous!!!!!!!πŸ‘
seriously luved it...cute nice update..luved it to the core...😳
don't know why but i'm havin this feeling that this mr.fern😑 will turnout to b a BIG problem in their chweet luv story...luking forward to the complete update...just hope i'm wrong about this...πŸ˜ƒ
update soon...
bye,take care
😊
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Guys thanks a tonne for all your comments! πŸ€—

And people who've reserved posts, please be sure to edit them! πŸ˜³

Bye-bye! x
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOVEDDD the installment!

I absolutely adored and loved AR in this. Im finally getting the hang of them being madly in love with each other, and this last bit just proved it! Theyre just so easy to relate to and just so normal, that i feel as if im ppart of their lives or maybe there part of mine lol But i loved how Armaan made Rids breakfast and then, waited for her...Shru, with all this, im starting to fantisize my "Armaan" as well and I better get him ;) Or else imma hunt you down and you'll have to find me one or create one haha! And hmm this Will guy...lol I have a feeling Riddhima is going to get the job, and then, Im all ready for whats to come :)

And hmmm that trip delayed? I dont mind, Im liking this phase of AR's life so continuee oonn :)

Passion of words and thoughts...Im sure youve got that since you write beautifully youreself!

Continuee sooon girl!

and just one more thing, I was reading a book (The fountain) last night and the characters in the book are Will and Casey, and Will is just as flirty as you have described him here hahaha! weirddd i knoww but wow lol Have you read it by any chance?

Okiee dokie, im done for now :) Complete the part and I shall continue commentingg...

Devu
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Dragging? πŸ˜²

Okay! I was actually under the opinion that its going very quick
But if you feel so, can you please also mention exactly what is being dragged, so I can work on it?! Because I don't really have any idea what is being dragged, I haven't noticed anything as such...

And actually I think its seeming to be dragged because I'm irregular with updates at the moment, because if you notice, they confessed, like what, 5 chapters ago? And they've just moved in together, so that is reaching another milestone in their relationship...The real story's just started now...A lot to come still!

Still, if you feel its being dragged, please do tell me what is being dragged...Or else I really won't know what you're talking about! So if you could tell me, I'll definitely improve on it! Thanks a tonne for an honest opinion! πŸ˜Š

Thanks, I appreciate the honesty! πŸ˜ƒ

And I've just put up one installment! So why the two comments, if you don't mind me asking? A bit confused here! πŸ˜•

I'm sorry...I really don't see what's being dragged either...

I'm not saying it to side with Shru..or because I love AWOTB..I really am confused here too..!!Confused 

belle_moi - When you say
"You should work more on the story" Do you mean their love story, like taking their relationship to the next level??

Because in my opinion, and it's really an honest one, they have been moving too fast, so it's time they slow things down, i mean it's only natural isn't it that they confessed, and were together for a week, and now are moving in without parents, without any sort of person looking out for them and keeping an eye on them, no they're bound to be much more cautious around each other, and keep the distance. At first atleast...lolx..πŸ˜†

ANyways..that's my opinon..it doesn't necessarily have to be right...

Love,
Sanaa