A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Res =)

I'll comment when chapter's done :D

xoxo
Aanya

*EDITED*

Obviously, I loved the update :) It was so super adorable :D

I loved how he made that breakfast for her <3 Haayyye he's so PERFECT! :) *in Armaan Malik la-la land*

I loved how she was all tensed for the interview...it was adorable! Oh and I totally love Riddhima and her mental voice :D

WILL FERN? If you bring this admittedly hot guy between Munchkin and Peanuts, I will murder you. Virtually of course. Remember how you keep telling me that Ishaan shouldn't come between AR in my FF...yeah FOLLOW the same advice 😆 Although I loved how she reassured Armaan of his presence in her life. As if there was ever any doubt :)

Oh and the chapter name gives me a weird feeling. "Uh-Oh!" And when I say weird it means bad weird :D

Continue super soon <3 [Yeah I know you aren't gonna, par try karne mein kya jaata hai ;)] 

xoxo
Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
nawww that was a adorable part... i wish all of us could have a life partner like armaan.. who silly, sweet, protective, possessive, romantic, idiot, and an amazing lover and also a best friend 😍 the one who can look at an say "tujh mein rab dikhta hai" lol
the installment was very cute.. i still can't wipe that smile off my face thanks to this lovely part 👍🏼
Awesome installment. I think ridz will get the job and Will something fishy about him. Thanks fro tehpm
Comment edited! Scroll up =)

xoxo
Aanya

OKK!!!!

IM BACKKK!!!!!!! 👏👏

ANd woww..!! what an Installment..!!!

BTW... WHO THE HELLL IS WILL FERNN??? If he even THINKS..Shruu..as in realllyy THINKS of coming between AR.. He's gonna have it!! Yess he is..!! Ok..I'm just taking these characters as though they're real people..but it's not my fault..!! You make everything come alive sooo blinking well!!! 😊

Ohk..and for some time there..I was worried about Armaan Riddhima..though i shouldn't have been...and neither should I be..but i was worried because I finished a book..yesterday actually..it's called Shame by Jasvinder Sanghera..have you read it??..if not do read it if you get the time to..it's a very simple read..Well..if you haven't it's her biography about how she runs away from home because she's being forced to marry at the age of 16..So she runs away with a guy..her then boyfriend..who leaves his own family and everything including a secure job behind for her..just so she doesn't get forced into a marriage and he can look after her..So when she's 16 he's 21..So for the first 2 years..while this woman is wallowing in self pity about leaving her family..he's trying to get another job, trying to clothe her and feed her, but she throws all her mood swings on him, all her tantrums on him etc..!!!

Well i won't tell the whole story incase you decide to read it..but He does SOO much for her..however, when they have a two year old daughter..she has an affair with another guy who becomes obsessive and is a psychopath..and he STILL supports her throughout everything and accepts her ..then after their daughter turns 6..she actually leaves the same guy for another one..!! I don't mean to bash her like that..but i don't see ANYYY sense in that..and you can clearly see how much that part of her story touched me..(because that's not the main point behind her story)..Apparently though..the writer is now helping asian women in forced marraiges to stand up for themselves..which I salute her for..!!  But what she did to her first husband killed her character in my perspective..!! After her second marraige didn't work..her first husband was STILL ready to accept her and her kids..but she refused to hurt him further..!!! So you can say that the guy reminded me hands down of Armaan and only Armaan..

So when i read this part in the morning, part of me was like.."no no no no no no...not again!!!" but i know you won't do that..coz firstly..i'm guessing it's not a biography right?? :P:P and secondly..you can't see AR apart...and thirdly..if you do by any chance split them up..I really will MURDER you..and that accounts for hurting Armaan as well..!!! 😡

I loveeeddd the installment..but i'll give  a detailed comment when you finish...and  when i read it i just got so scared momentarily that i had to tell you why..lolx..cont. sooon!!!

Love,
Sanaa 

hey
amazing one...
n dat Will ... tryin his chance on ridz...poor guy...
n luvd armaan's reaction wen ridzy told him bout dat...AR make such a cute n adorable couple...😍
cont soon
tc
Originally posted by Sanaa629

OKK!!!!

IM BACKKK!!!!!!! 👏👏

ANd woww..!! what an Installment..!!!

BTW... WHO THE HELLL IS WILL FERNN??? If he even THINKS..Shruu..as in realllyy THINKS of coming between AR.. He's gonna have it!! Yess he is..!! Ok..I'm just taking these characters as though they're real people..but it's not my fault..!! You make everything come alive sooo blinking well!!! 😊

Ohk..and for some time there..I was worried about Armaan Riddhima..though i shouldn't have been...and neither should I be..but i was worried because I finished a book..yesterday actually..it's called Shame by Jasvinder Sanghera..have you read it??..if not do read it if you get the time to..it's a very simple read..Well..if you haven't it's her biography about how she runs away from home because she's being forced to marry at the age of 16..So she runs away with a guy..her then boyfriend..who leaves his own family and everything including a secure job behind for her..just so she doesn't get forced into a marriage and he can look after her..So when she's 16 he's 21..So for the first 2 years..while this woman is wallowing in self pity about leaving her family..he's trying to get another job, trying to clothe her and feed her, but she throws all her mood swings on him, all her tantrums on him etc..!!!

Well i won't tell the whole story incase you decide to read it..but He does SOO much for her..however, when they have a two year old daughter..she has an affair with another guy who becomes obsessive and is a psychopath..and he STILL supports her throughout everything and accepts her ..then after their daughter turns 6..she actually leaves the same guy for another one..!! I don't mean to bash her like that..but i don't see ANYYY sense in that..and you can clearly see how much that part of her story touched me..(because that's not the main point behind her story)..Apparently though..the writer is now helping asian women in forced marraiges to stand up for themselves..which I salute her for..!!  But what she did to her first husband killed her character in my perspective..!! After her second marraige didn't work..her first husband was STILL ready to accept her and her kids..but she refused to hurt him further..!!! So you can say that the guy reminded me hands down of Armaan and only Armaan..

So when i read this part in the morning, part of me was like.."no no no no no no...not again!!!" but i know you won't do that..coz firstly..i'm guessing it's not a biography right?? :P:P and secondly..you can't see AR apart...and thirdly..if you do by any chance split them up..I really will MURDER you..and that accounts for hurting Armaan as well..!!! 😡

I loveeeddd the installment..but i'll give  a detailed comment when you finish...and  when i read it i just got so scared momentarily that i had to tell you why..lolx..cont. sooon!!!

Love,
Sanaa 

Haha My comment's along the same lines [except the book part] 😆

I actually thought of reading the book..but then I read your whole comment and my excitement of reading the book fell flat. Because I don't like her anymore :P  But I do salute the cause she's supporting :)

Btw a million people have commented on LOOC. You better continue it 😆

xoxo
Aanya

wow lovely update. Arman is so cute ,, Made breakfast n all.. Love the little moments of AR b4 she came for the interview.  I like when Ridhima turned down will's offer and also said the truth having a BF. she is so sure of her relationship that she can't think of Arman else anyone.
 I am sure she will get this job. Continue soon...
noo..do read it..!!! Then at least i know i'm not the only insane person who thinks she's an idiot for leaving that guy!!!!

The worst part is it's a biography!!! and the guy probably exists somewhere and still loves her..!!! So Sad... I cried at the end of the book..because of what she put that poor guy through..!! Even though his feelings are not even MENTIONED..

tch...shame..!! lolx..
luvd it.it was awesome.hope this fern guy doesnt create a serious breakup or though but i really lyk the fact of ammy getting jealous.i think he luks cute while jealous lolz.plzzz cont soon
luv
rumzi