A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
res...n dw Shru i will edit it...:)
EDITED 😛
hey...FOA...loved the new banner...:) it's really  nice n cute to see Kajen all around me..lol but it's very cute...<3
the part was great as usual...the title indeed scared me..lol but then it went all well...:) loved the part afterwards..:) <3
omg...that new guy...will scared me for a bit when Ridz started thnking how cute or hot he luks...but the end when she came and possessively kissed Armaan...hayyeee oyee hoyye...lol it was way tooo cuute...<3 n loved how she refused his unkind offer to go out for coffee...lol it was really nice..;) <3 cont soon..:)
Edited by cutiepreet - 12 years ago
That was an awesum update ...pl continue soon
EDITED ON PAGE 48! ðŸ˜ƒ
First of all, LOVE THE BANNER!!!! it's amazing!!!!

okay you've got me thinking of AR break up in this or like a huge fight
the title is scary
and that Will...he will definitely give her a job. and when she said he is hot i was so angry 😡 that is only reserved for Armaan 😳

please no fights DMG showed such a huge break between AR that now even on FFs its painful to read :|

btw, loved the morning bit 😆 something that would happen to me 😆 I would wake up last minute and then start yelling at someone to vent it all out 😆

update soon :)
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago
I swear to god this story makes me feel gushy and giggly everytume I see that you updated :)

Amazing part as usual. Armaan and riddhima are cute beyond words. Lol boss asking her our. Already? Lol
Loved it. And plz do come and surprise us more :)
Can't wait

Amazing Installment..Armaan's so cute..but this Will guy he is making me SO suspicious but I ain't worried Armaan loves Riddhima Riddhima loves Armaan end of chapter no Will or Bill or Dill..

P.S I wish I had a friend cum boyfriend like Armaan <3
oh wow! it was really amazing...loved the atmosphere you created..I literally was imagining the time when I would be at Riddhima's shoes🤣..kidding!!

but honestly, everything about this installment was so real!! loved it completely!! this line
"I shut my eyes tight and sent a silent prayer to God, first saying sorry for not praying to him enough, lest he was angry, and second praying for this to go well!"

is just so real coz I feel the same way sometimes...I am glad I am not the only one who feel/think like this...lol

overall, an amazing installment...and wow!! Armaan is taking Riddhima on a date?! that's exciting...love their love!

Shrutika!!
I wasn't expecting AWOTB to be updated!!
I was surprised!
Just loved it!
The title scared me a bit but...
The update was fab!!
The interview! Haha!
Mr. Will Fern! LOL...
Loved it!
Complete it soon!
Love
Rhea

ONE WORD BEAUTIFULLY DONE