Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
SHRUTIKA!!! I adoreee the new banner! It's perfect :)

It's even better than the one I made...and you told me you weren't too good with picnik. Right. :D

I love it, love it, love it <3

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - I completed the part in LI...although I don't like what I've written :P

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

SHRUTIKA!!! I adoreee the new banner! It's perfect :)

It's even better than the one I made...and you told me you weren't too good with picnik. Right. :D

I love it, love it, love it <3

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - I completed the part in LI...although I don't like what I've written :P

Aanya, this was my FIRST ATTEMPT at making something on Picnik! And as for your banner, it was adorable! I've not changed it in the other threads! But now, since its a new start for the two, I wanted a new banner as well! And the photographs are perfect for the new track - Riddhima cooking, whilst Armaan helps, then the photograph of Armaan hugging Riddhima from the back - which is mentioned in the previous chapter (the photograph which they hang on the wall!) and the one where they're hugging each other is pretty much similar to the airport scene in Chapter 29! Its new times, so it needed new photographs! I didn't want to bother you this time, and I just wanted to do some TP myself, so I started it, and bam, here it is! I searched quiet a lot for the photographs! Ah, well, I had fun doing it! And I loved the layout as well! I didn't change your quote because it is PERFECT for my FF! πŸ˜ƒ
awotbfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey shrutika I read this part just now...loved it :)
Rite from the first part of their shifting to the new apartment to Riddhima's new set of rules to her collection of  books to the final revelation of the mysterious guy...the entire package is  wonderful and has satisfied me to the fullest as a constant reader of AWOTBπŸ˜‰
Today,I, was extremely happy to receive your pm..because of my exams I'm not able to keep a  regular track on the updates...and was missing AWOTB a lot :( so finally I decided to read the part by hook or by crook and I'm glad to read the part...and waiting for the next update as usual :)
take care and all the best for your exams...do well..!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice banner...too cute!πŸ˜ƒ
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congo on 4th thread
keep up the good work
Congo on the new thread! I've been quite inactive myself so just noticed now! I'ma be back properly after the 23rd myself so don't worry, you'll be getting a satisfactory response soon on the latest part! ;) LOL

Good Luck for your exams! 
diyaa1pk thumbnail
hey...lovely banner...representing thre turn in life...and awsome part ...many thngs cleared...
contnu super soonπŸ˜‰
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shrutika!  First of all, a big congrats on the new thread!  I'm really glad you decided to continue it! 

Second of all, the part was amazing!  I loved how you described everything.  Armaan's love, Riddhima's emotions, their past, Krish's issue... everything was just perfectly written!  Seriously.  You're an amazing writer.  Yes, the Krish part was really depressing, but I'm glad you wrote it.  Can't wait to read more.  Please update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi ❀️
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey

First of all, sorry that I have not commented on this part. I have been really busy, and will be in the future too. So I am extremely sorry, but I will be hardly active on the forum now, so I won't comment. But I promise I will be there to hit the like tab and will always read the part! Promise!

Coming to the part, amazing as always! I think the best part was basically the revelation of the guy in the photo. Oh, and the chapter name is really really awesome! I love it! πŸ˜Š Sorry for this short comment, but I am short of time! πŸ˜’

Oh, and I love the new banner!

Sorry again!

Love
πŸ€—
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I absolutely LOVE the new banner! it just completely suits this ff and YOU :D