Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

I thought comments would be maximum for this part because you guys were so waiting for this revelation! Ah well, I guess I'll have to wait! For those who asked, no I haven't sent PMs for this part! Out of time! Second, I just realized that my status is shown online all the time because I sign in through my phone! But I'm not really online, so please don't mistake me to be! I won't be coming online for a few days until my exams get over, so lucky days are over now, I'll meet you'll straight after...June 23! :( Miss me! And please continue PMing me for the updates! I'll try slipping in a comment whenever I can! Kapische (means pinky promise, for those who asked!;)) take care! x

Let me be honest, I know you are expecting replies, like any writer would. And from your comments I gather that this part has some revelations. I'll be honest with you, I havent read a number of parts till now, and I dont have enough time to read it at the moment. And you might now, this is time for exams and entrances and what not, so people are busy. You just have to give them some time. They've stuck with you for so long, and they'll be here as and when time permits. 

All the best with those exams :)
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sush..i think i have commented earlier...but if u say i'll do tht again babes!!!
give me 1 day tym...m actually busy 2morrow morning...u'll get it by early mrning IST or late in d evening.I hav 2 go 2 d Uni to submit d form.
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: akufull2mad

Hey sush..i think i have commented earlier...but if u say i'll do tht again babes!!!
give me 1 day tym...m actually busy 2morrow morning...u'll get it by early mrning IST or late in d evening.I hav 2 go 2 d Uni to submit d form.

I'm Shrutika! ðŸ˜•
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arushi.

Let me be honest, I know you are expecting replies, like any writer would. And from your comments I gather that this part has some revelations. I'll be honest with you, I havent read a number of parts till now, and I dont have enough time to read it at the moment. And you might now, this is time for exams and entrances and what not, so people are busy. You just have to give them some time. They've stuck with you for so long, and they'll be here as and when time permits. 

All the best with those exams :)

I know! I understand! ðŸ˜Š
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

hey

awsome part...

finally the picture mystery solved...

n ya congratulations for ur new thread...

cont. soon...

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HeyShru ðŸ¤—

Omg! the revelation was really emotional and touching.. i mst hve been so painful for them all. .didnt at all expect that.. 
AR moments were really cute ... loved them..the childhood memories..they brought such a smile on my face...soo sweet ! <3

All d best for ur exams.. Thanks for d pm..

love
Vini
Munchkin. thumbnail
As a result of IMMENSE BOREDOM, I ended up creating a new banner! Took just a few moments so at least I won't feel guilty of wasting time! Haha! Its on Page 1! Please check and do tell me how it is!

Ciao!

Goodnight! x
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
very cuteee banner shrutika ..luved the text :))
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sjain

very cuteee banner shrutika ..luved the text :))

The quote is the same one which was in the banner Aanya made for me! It suits the story so I didn't change that! ðŸ˜‰

Thanks! ðŸ˜ƒ
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really cute sweet banner yara