Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

I thought comments would be maximum for this part because you guys were so waiting for this revelation! Ah well, I guess I'll have to wait! For those who asked, no I haven't sent PMs for this part! Out of time! Second, I just realized that my status is shown online all the time because I sign in through my phone! But I'm not really online, so please don't mistake me to be! I won't be coming online for a few days until my exams get over, so lucky days are over now, I'll meet you'll straight after...June 23! :( Miss me! And please continue PMing me for the updates! I'll try slipping in a comment whenever I can! Kapische (means pinky promise, for those who asked!;)) take care! x

hey
din't c dis one before...i guess now hv 2 wait 4 really long for an update😭
just hope v get lucky by any chance😉
newayz all d best 4 ur exams...do well👍🏼
tc
shaaz

bueaty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved the part...
and will surely wait fr ur come back..:)
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey dear
1st of all all the best for ur exams i no u will rock them :D
and the part i will comment on it right after im done reading :P lol ;p 
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shru the update was amazing...from the start till the end I LOVED IT,...so riddhima is still not accustomed to being called fiance...:P:P...looks like this woman will take alot of time to adjust being fianceof armaan...but the emotional breakdown of riddhima and how armaan just listened to her was ver nicely handled...amazing update..continue soon shruuu...and thanx for pm:))
in regards to ur note - 

i will be away from mid june to mid sept...

cont pming me, and i guess we'll meet in the new school year? heheh
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok so firstly am really glad you planned to continue, the story deserved to be continued and so did all of us LOL and am sure you're more glad than we are for deciding to write more.
I loved this part, it was needed .Moments they spend together and get to know each others secrets , and all those moments they couldnt spend with each other shall only make them stronger !
I find it so cute how Armaan just doesnt want to seperate that ring from himself . 
I think the title of your ff justifies the part very well. Armaans her strength for sure and she is his .
Cant wait to read more.
Really beautifully written part loved it :)
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 30: A Pillar of Confidence

Loved it. Loved the title, loved the update.

I'm SOOO Happpy AR are living together now :| Their little rules, his love for her, their friendship..it's all so cuuute.. ahhh! I cant wait to see how this moving in together furthers their relationship and friendship both.

The part re: her cousin Krish was sad :( But I'm so glad she finally spoke about it and the photo mystery was finally solved lol.. it's definitely bought AR even closer together!

I'd love to see him sneak through her diaries a bit more often;) haha

Cant wait for the next updaate! x
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey where is d NOTE????
shru m not able 2 find it..???!!!
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

I thought comments would be maximum for this part because you guys were so waiting for this revelation! Ah well, I guess I'll have to wait! For those who asked, no I haven't sent PMs for this part! Out of time! Second, I just realized that my status is shown online all the time because I sign in through my phone! But I'm not really online, so please don't mistake me to be! I won't be coming online for a few days until my exams get over, so lucky days are over now, I'll meet you'll straight after...June 23! :( Miss me! And please continue PMing me for the updates! I'll try slipping in a comment whenever I can! Kapische (means pinky promise, for those who asked!;)) take care! x

Here's the note! =)
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: akufull2mad

hey where is d NOTE????

shru m not able 2 find it..???!!!

Comment on the part as well please! =)