Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Think it's a reason to be upset now! This part was very important but there are still such less comments! Was the part that bad? If it was then you are welcome to say so! =(
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Think it's a reason to be upset now! This part was very important but there are still such less comments! Was the part that bad? If it was then you are welcome to say so! =(

It wasn't!!!! It was frikkin amazing <3 :) Don't doubt your fabulous writing skills, hmm?

Hope you're acing your exams :)

xoxo
Aanya

Munchkin. thumbnail
Aanya, they haven't started yet! =( they start on 9th, end on 23rd! So damn busy! And btw, I'll comment properly on your OS and on the latest LI update, which btw you were supposed to complete today, as soon as my exams are over! I owe Sanaa a comment too! =| sorryyy!!!
alaipayuthey thumbnail

uh, no...
that part was one of the best parts in your whole ff!!! good luck for your exams...😃
____
previous username:dashingtusha13
Aanya. thumbnail

Aanya, they haven't started yet! =( they start on 9th, end on 23rd! So damn busy! And btw, I'll comment properly on your OS and on the latest LI update, which btw you were supposed to complete today, as soon as my exams are over! I owe Sanaa a comment too! =| sorryyy!!!

You don't have to apologize to me dummy ;) As for the LI update, sorry! I'm just having too much fun in my vacations 😆

Love ya!

xoxo
Aanya

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

You don't have to apologize to me dummy ;) As for the LI update, sorry! I'm just having too much fun in my vacations 😆

Love ya!

xoxo
Aanya

Shruu..dekh kaise jealous bana rahi hai..!!  Vacations huh??..Hmmphhh..!!!!

Btw..oyyy...I didn't give you a looonnggg comment for fun..!! I really did enjoy the previous part immensley..!! So ur writing skills are intact..i think u shud review ppl's commenting skills instead..!! lolxx..

AHEM...yes you do..!! but concentrating on acing those exams first..!! ðŸ˜Š 

Aanya - I LOOOVEEE simply adoreee the collection of pics at the end..!!! WHEERRE in the whole DMG series does he give that pout?? I'm still trying to dive back in my memory for it..!! probably during the times i couldn't stand to watch it..otherwise i definitley would've remembered..
Edited by ARfanSanaa - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARfanSanaa

Shruu..dekh kaise jealous bana rahi hai..!!  Vacations huh??..Hmmphhh..!!!!

Btw..oyyy...I didn't give you a looonnggg comment for fun..!! I really did enjoy the previous part immensley..!! So ur writing skills are intact..i think u shud review ppl's commenting skills instead..!! lolxx..

AHEM...yes you do..!! but concentrating on acing those exams first..!! ðŸ˜Š 

Aanya - I LOOOVEEE simply adoreee the collection of pics at the end..!!! WHEERRE in the whole DMG series does he give that pout?? I'm still trying to dive back in my memory for it..!! probably during the times i couldn't stand to watch it..otherwise i definitley would've remembered..

Oops...did I actually manage to make you jealous?? :O Oh well, unless I update LI at night [which I will try to] there'll be no update today either because, I'm gonna be at my friend's place till dinner :D

As for the picture- Thank you <3 I made it myself!!! I have no idea when he gives that pout! I had missed quite a few episodes here and there so maybe that's where... Because it's not something I'd have forgotten!!!

xoxo
Aanya

Munchkin. thumbnail
Armaan's pout is in the last few episodes! The lift scene where R's dupatta is stuck and A is trying to remove it but then R turns and sees it in his hand and thinks that he's messing around again which he had promised he wouldn't! Sigh!
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I'm sooo checking that right noww!!!!! pheww..i really must have missed it..coz i used to get so pissed at Ridz's thoughts...
Munchkin. thumbnail
PMs have been sent for Chapter 30! Sorry for the delay! x