Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
😃
I know I am late. Actually I didn't remember the reference of Aakash guy you have used in this update well. so I went back and reread the previous parts once to completely understand the plot here.
and I am glad I did, as I read the entire fic once again. LOL.
Now coming to the part.
For the last couple of updates, I somehow felt that Riddhima had been taking Armaan for granted since she realized her love for him. I mean ever since, it had been always about her feelings and her comfort. I hope you get what I am trying to say. Its just that it had been Armaan who compromised all along.
But the last update and this once wiped away that feeling of mine. I appreciate Riddhima's decision to live with him. Though it was for mutual happiness, I felt somehow it brought back the momentum in their relationship. and by this update I could see that it had really brought them closer.
Their emotional rapport was refreshing and soothing. Glad that she opened up to him.

Do I need to also add that it was beautifully written? (I guess thats a fact) 😉

so continue soon.
😃
perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
oh, June 23rd?😲

can we negotiate here? coz u will be missed terribly.

shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update... it was sad but wonderfully written :) and i am loving the name of the chapter it fits amazingly with the chapter.. its perfect.. nothing could be better than this even if it was Einstein :D
u failed Einstein today.. hats of 👍🏼 ⭐️
Edited by shivi17 - 12 years ago
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
One of the best fic I have ever read! Honestly its very well written.. You have penned down characters feelings beautiful and I could easily feel the way they were feeling!
I didn't like Ridhima golden rules because all the rules are in her favour LOL but as long as Armaan happy with it then I don't have a problem LOL
Armaan is so cute in your fic I really love him even more now.. The way he takes care of his munchkin and the way he respects his parents..all his university thing and also the way ridhima was with him when he didn't want to see her but all the credit goes to ridhima's mom LOL 
I just have one request- want to see brother side of Armaan like a possessive one. Have never seen armaan as a brother in any of fic's but in this one there is a little chance though LOL that would be interesting to read! Just a suggestion.
Continue when you can and please add me to your PM list!
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!! Aww thank you so much! Miss me more! Haha! But I'll try coming online whenever I can! I'll hit the like tab when I read an update, and will comment later once my exams are done, so for now please just bear with my likes on your updates!!

@*princess*15-yes, there is in fact a track for Rhea-Armaan and Riddhima planned in my head! Watch out for it! It'll come later, but it will! I do have plans on showing that track, even before you mentioned it! :) thanks again! :)Edited by Castle-Beckett - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Btw, guys where are the comments??????? :( I'm waiting kabse! Even the regular readers haven't commented on the second and the most important installment? =(
=|
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow the whole part...was...mind blowing!!!!

It was reallly well written and I swear, I'm going to get even greedier with every update :) 

Love, 
Kriya <33
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I loved the second installments... with all her old stuff and her wish of giving the diaries to her baby... I do write diary always but yes not yet have any wish like that 😆
finally Ridhima is open  and i am glad that she is open to Arman .. And Arman is really gr8 not going the usual way of consoling and listen to her...
The part is beautifully written and all the credit goes to you 👍🏼

Pls try to update soon if possible... 
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyya very nice update:)
loving AR soo much..they r soo kute..
loved the groung rules lol
aww ridz is soo kute...love all her fantasies..
aww feeling sorry for krish :(
all in all the part was wonderaful u hav written it so well..cont soon :))

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congo for the new thread..

sorry lost the track of the update...

amazing part..

so it was krish...

loved hw armi supported her...

continue soon...

Edited by anumeha_rajat - 12 years ago