Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Is it me or do the 3 of us have a lot n common...gosh...it's freaky ðŸ˜†
Did you watch Castle yet???????

xoxo
Aanya

Hahaha..I thought so too..!! but then again..they're just worldwide favourites aren't they?? No i haven't watched Castle..i really can't wait to get it...!! Well after my stupid exams are over..!!! Then I'm gonna litter your scrap page with all my opinions about everything..!!! lolxxx...
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ARfanSanaa

Hahaha..I thought so too..!! but then again..they're just worldwide favourites aren't they?? No i haven't watched Castle..i really can't wait to get it...!! Well after my stupid exams are over..!!! Then I'm gonna litter your scrap page with all my opinions about everything..!!! lolxxx...

Haha you're most welcome to "litter" my scrap page :D

xoxo
Aanya

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I know Shru I managed!! I'm so proud of myself..!!! i was sooo surprised ..everything was in my head that i was just waiting to spill to you!!!!  and never thought it would come out THIS Long..!!!

Yeah..My best friend went on a record to call me boring once when i gave him silent treatment..!!! And he made it SOO much worse ofr himself..it really did continue for like a week!!! 😆 which resulted in me forgiving him after a million sorrys!!! 😆

Yeahh..I honestly do feel REALLY bad for Andrea..!! I'd HATE to be in her place..ie be with someone..have feelings for them..but KNOW they love someone else..!! It would kill!! Esp if the person is Armaan!! Somehow..as much as I loooveee Armaan..he really wasn't fair to her...I think you should show..even in ONE paragraph be it..what happens to Andrea and Sid coz they did play quite a major role..!! That's my way of saying..i think it'd be GREAT if they got together..!! lolxx..but it's totally up to you!!!

Hahahahaha..yeah i guess we know you very well.!! probably you know me too...because in the second season of LOOC every action Riddhima took was probably what I would have done..!!! That includes forgiving Armaan for God knows what all he did..!! I can't help but whenever i write I have to put part of me into the character..ESP my OS Love at first sight...that was TOTALLY me..!! lolxx..

I'm not sure which toy movie it was..but it definitley was about Toys coming alive at night..plus i have a very superstitious Gandmother who scared us into not sleeping with soft toys..😆..(don't get me wrong..She's AMAZINGGG!!! just veryyy superstitious..lolxx) I remember watching 'the exorcist' when i was much younger..I could honestly not sleep at all in my own bed!!! Have you watched it..!! ooohhh..The one with the girl being possessed?? Not pleasant!!

that's enough of my rambling about scary movies..!! And yeahh..Barney's gay..!! but do you watch 90210..I really really really really like Liam in that!!! And Naveed..!!! Naveed is such a sweetheart!!

I <3 90210!

Liam is my Armaan of Hollywood man! He's ADORABLE! You saw the Mexico episode right? I would love a boyfriend like him!

But I have a feeling that he isn't going to be there in Season 4! ðŸ˜­

I like Navid, but I don't like Silver...Silver's dated literally every guy in the gang except Liam! Dixon, Teddy, Navid! She's one...I don't know!

I hated what they did to Adrianna's character though! ðŸ˜¡
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Is it me or do the 3 of us have a lot n common...gosh...it's freaky ðŸ˜†
Did you watch Castle yet???????

xoxo
Aanya

SPOOKY! We do have a lot in common! ðŸ˜²
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

I <3 90210!

Liam is my Armaan of Hollywood man! He's ADORABLE! You saw the Mexico episode right? I would love a boyfriend like him!

But I have a feeling that he isn't going to be there in Season 4! ðŸ˜­

I like Navid, but I don't like Silver...Silver's dated literally every guy in the gang except Liam! Dixon, Teddy, Navid! She's one...I don't know!

I hated what they did to Adrianna's character though! ðŸ˜¡

Yeahh!! Liam is just sooo adorable isn't he??!!! Esp after the mexico episode!!! Btw i think Naomi and Maz are cutee..though my other friends don't..=(!!!!

I actually like Silver..!!! Navid deserves better than Adrianna..who ditched him for Teddy..who just wanted a fling..who then thought Navid would accept her back..basically since then i never really liked her..!!! And the whole stealing music thing was not cool man..!!!

Hahaha..my Armaan of Hollywood is Damon in The Vampire Diaries!! I simple ADOREEE that character..!!!

Do you watch Navya..?? On star plus..??!! I''ve watched a couple of episodes here and there..and I think that couple is just sooo adorable!!!! Though obviously they can't take AR's place..!!!
Munchkin. thumbnail
Okay I'm going to quit quoting because its getting too confusing! 

And I adore Liam!

And Silver, should really grow her hair back! I hate her short hair! But Adrianna just pissed me off this season! Seriously!

And I love Naomi-Max! I hope Max is there in the next season! I think they've kicked Liam and Max out! They did that with Ethan, although I never really liked Ethan anyway! 

And no, I barely watch TV! I just watch Friends on TV and the other shows on my laptop! I just missed Perfect Couple! Thanks to my stupid sister! I'll have to watch the repeat now! 
Sanaa629 thumbnail
YEAH!! i never really liked Ethan either..!! even when he was with Annie!!! noo i really hope they don't kick them out..!! it would suck without them.!! I liked Silver's Hair in season 2 ...But is Season 3 it's now just way tooo short..!!!

BTW..what do you think of Ryan and Annie's Mum?? I find it realllyyy WIERD!!!!! I can't watch perfect couple coz i don't get channel V..!! ARGHHH!!! But then..youtube zinda baad!!!! I'm waiting for someone to post it up there...lolxx..

Ohh..do try and watch a couple of episodes of Navya if you can..!! the actors are new but they have great chemistry..!!
Munchkin. thumbnail

YEAH!! i never really liked Ethan either..!! even when he was with Annie!!! noo i really hope they don't kick them out..!! it would suck without them.!! I liked Silver's Hair in season 2 ...But is Season 3 it's now just way tooo short..!!!

BTW..what do you think of Ryan and Annie's Mum?? I find it realllyyy WIERD!!!!! I can't watch perfect couple coz i don't get channel V..!! ARGHHH!!! But then..youtube zinda baad!!!! I'm waiting for someone to post it up there...lolxx..

Ohh..do try and watch a couple of episodes of Navya if you can..!! the actors are new but they have great chemistry..!!

Ryan and Annie's Mum is weird man! No kidding! I preferred Ryan and Jen, although Jen is damn bitchy! But Jen is too cool yah! She's just...inexplicably blonde! And I love it! Haha! I used to love Ryan-Jen! 

I'll try! I'm so busy studying! I'm waiting for July if nothing else! At least I'll be a bit more chilled out!

I'm off now! x

Tata! Have to go back to studying! x
Munchkin. thumbnail
What's with such SLOW comments? ðŸ¤”
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmmm

nice installment