A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
just love them ...its totally right .they are perfect for each other...They r each other support system...sometime silent presenece can do  much more than exggerated talkings...

"You don't need to do extraordinary things to make someone you love proud of you!"-

u just stole my heart in this line once again...sooo true ...

continue soon...
OHmygoddd AWEEE :) 
The story is going on sooo perfectly :')
Im loving the whole thing :) 
Just promise you'll never end A walk on the Beach ! 
Its the *BEST* :) 
Congrats for thread 4 ! 
I hope you reach a 100 threads :P 
Love the story <3

Ps- I am sorry for my irregular comments. Last year of school means too much of padhai :/
I really hope you'd like my sugg for the title..Its actually veryyy much thought about !! LOL :D
@shru the second installment  was wow.. i was feeling really bad for the krish guy... n also ridzi... i can really empathise with her.. i hav been in her place once  though i was very small that time... n abt me behaving like pro armaan fan.. well taht i am.. bt i m nt biased.. u shud knw it better if u ahv read my comments frm the start in ur ff.. where i use to get pissed off at armaan for  going ahead wid all that stupid prank  n idea to make ridzi confess... its jus rite nw.. i m getiing so irritated by ridzi frm the past 3-4 chapters.. that  wen u rote.. ridzi has moved in wid ammy jus for his happiness... that jus blowed my temper off... n e ways lets c wat happens next..
That's great!!!
I am glad riddhima opened up!!!!
can't wait for the next bit!

hey
loved the part
plz write soon
plz plz pm
Hey dear...wowww just Loved the update...it wa sooo sooo so good..the way u describe each and everything...I have just one word...PERFECT...right frm the start...the rule set by Riddhima though as Armaan say that they are one sided but still I love  them...And Armaaann well he is such a sweetheart...the way he took care of his Munchkin...lovely...And then Krish story...so touchy and emotional...u write that part so beautifully...Love the way story is progressing...do continue soon...and just want to ask one question...have u send PM's to this part yet..because I didn't receive Any...take care...

Lots of Love
GEET

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
2nd instalment is just woww.. feel bad for her cousin krish...old memory's of their childhood is so nice..both armaan n riddhima were best fnds from their birth...ridzi named her all toys ..she so attached to everything...n armaan is as always so much caring n understanding...  cont.soon

Hiii Shruu!!! A very looonngg overdue comment..!!! I really have no idea what to write!!! This part was so…so FAB that I honestly have no clue where to start!!!

Coming to the previous chapter..I knew Riddhima would definitely run back to Armaan..😉..but I didn't know u meant LITERALLY run back to him!!! LOLXX!!! So while I was reading that part…and Armaan's hilarious reactions..

"Why are you huffing?"

Cracked me up…Why else would someone be huffing you complete moron??!! 😆 But it was SOOO adorable..!! I ADORED THIS scene the most in the whole of AWOTB..though I think RIddhima being Romeo..and the confession..Armaan's side of the story..and the date are very close seconds and thirds...!! I nearly forgot the whole Armaan pulling Ridz behind..That was realll cute to..!! And Andrea's

"You can have him!"  cracked me up too..i wouldn't give in so easily..!! It's ARMAAN woman!!!!😲

But the airport hug conquered them all so far…!!! It was sooo adorable..and so filmy..yet I could sooo imagine it happening..!!! Her running up to him..and Armaan fisting in the air..saying

"I knew it!!"

and then their hug and Public display of affection!!! It just reminded me of those high school days when exams were not even close..and couples were around everywhere..with the head of secondary running around shouting.. "No PDA in school!! My office..NOW!"..Lolx..she was HILARIOUS!! Then obviously the whole class would grin and give the couple a thumbs up sign or a wink..in the sense.. "lagey raho..we love seeing her irritated! " coz she really was despised by most of us!!  So while I was reading that bit..i was thinking to myself..awwhh wish this happened in skul!! I'd love to see her reaction!!   

And then the..

"Hmmm..i was thinking of a hotter chic sharing my room"

And I thought..Yeah right Armaan i really believe you..even though Riddhima totally does deserved that for being such a slow coach!! But finally she saw sense and better late than never right??👏

So That brings us to THIS update..!! I really LOVE the way you started it off..!!! It seems so casual..and they actually were behaving like they were married..poor Armaan doing the hardwork while she sat around and instructed him..I was like..Yepp..You go girl!! Lets boss the guys around!! And then I thought to myself..But it's Armaan!!!! He's AWESUMM!!!! And I completely changed sides then..!!

I LOOVVEEE your writing skills!!! Did I mention that before?? I simply ADOREEE them!!! It's sooo awesum the way you interest every reader in what they're doing..THEN describe the apartment in the most casual way ever..!!!

"I smiled looking around the small apartment"

And thats when a person would really want to know what the apartment was like and you described it so well..i actually now have a perfect picture in my head..!!!

Then there's Riddhima's ground Rules..!!! AWESOMEEE!!!!  I believe you when you say it was her innocent fun..!! It was honestly cute..and the bickering between them…And Riddhima's smart!!! Silent treatment is the only way to get guys to stop behaving like JERKS sometyms..!! Hahaha..i should know..I have done it a million tyms to my best guy friend..!!

And then's Armaan's set of rules..!! SHOOO SHWEETT!!! But I could see that one coming..!! Though part of me wished he had demanded more..just to get his own back at her...!! But he really is a sweetheart...if I were there he probably wouldn't even have needed that rule..!! 😍😍😍😍

Love the way he's the first person to know about the deepest feelings inside her..and the po*no mags bit..ooopsss!! *sigh*..He's a GUY after all!!  And then going through their past was also freaking AMAZING!!! I could really put myself in Riddhima's position..(except the soft toys bit and horror movies..I was actually scared of them when I was young!!!  But now I find them so adorable except at nights..blame stupid toy horror movies for that!! Lolxx..) and SRK movie collection..ROCK ON girl!! I'm a die hard SRK fan..!!! Salman Khan..not too much..partly coz I adore SRK so much theres no space for any other actor in the Indian Cinema..!! Except Shahid Kapoor..I like him like 20% then Imran Kahn 3% and Ranbir 2%..but SRK 75%!!! Then on small screen there's 90% KSG!! Hayyeee.. I think 10% divides between Harshad Chopra (Prem in KDMHMD - I actually liked him quite a bit..!! Even in tere liye) and the new guy in Navya..I'm getting really attachted to that show!! and in Hollywood..Ian Somerhaulder  99%.. he plays Damon in TVD (DO you watch The Vampire Diaries??!! It's AMAZING!! you shouldd!! His character reminds me sooo much of Armaan!!)

But like riddhima I adore my mystery novels..and romance novels..And I couldn't help but awww when Riddhima said she plans giving her diaries to her daughter.!! Then I laughed along with Armaan as well…😆 but then it's so adorable the way she's already pictured his life with him..!!! And I love how he understands her..I can empathise with Riddhima when it comes to looking for adventure..I mean..who'd want a boring life..I personally look for adventure wherever I go too..and now I've woven all sorts of dreams for my uni life..I don't know what to expect but it's like this big new thing that I can't wait to try..!!  

Plus.. I love the way she can now tell him about the deepest secrets like the Krissh incident...!! I felt sooo awful for her..!!! And I love the way he's there for her throughout the tym she's split her heart out..!!  He's the best boyfriend a girl could get..!! Although that Andrea prank raises many questions..!! But I don't care..!! It's Armaaan!!!!

I was back to LMAO at the last line..

"And as it was, Armaan 'Peanuts' Mallik was back. We were back to square one."

You ended this part perfectly..!! It had everything..Comedy, Nostalgia, Memories, (for me personally too!!) excitement, tears..and most of all..the way their relationship matured by JUST talking..!!

Now I can't WAITTT for the next update..!! SO update soon…!!! =D Varna I might resume to blackmail..u know how..

Muhuhaahahahahahaha – Barney Style..!!!

Oh…And I hope you understood all my blabber!!!