Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
just loved the way he supported her...the way their relationship is growing its simply beautiful! :)
perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Will comment later since the part is too emotional to just leave a word or two. and I am sleepy now.
lol, my suggestion for title would be "Perfect Imperfections" :)
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part!
finally the confusion over the photo is revealed!
luved the part - it was too cute!
continue soon!
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishiksg

@bold shru i wud like to differ here... in ur last part.. wen ridzi.. was jus gonna board her flight... she said.. even she wants to b here wid ammy... n knw their relationship more... its nt like.. she did it for armaan's happiness.. she did it for their happiness... its nt like she did a favour on him by moving in wid him for his happiness..  ðŸ˜’ @ridzi's behaviour.. i dunno whether its innocent or sumthing... i m finding it truly irritating.😡. ohkz i understand she isnt ready... bt if she sint ready she shudnt have moved in.😕.. baad mai she will tell armaan... u knw i did this for u even wen i wasnt ready..😡. i mean ammy never forced her for n ething...😊.. n especially that ring thing..😡. well ridzi is unintentionally hurting armaan..😡.n i jus hope dis dosent create probs b/w them..😲 ne ways lets c wat have u gt in store for ur readers ðŸ˜ƒ

Well, this next part which I just put up, I hope this defends Riddhima's stance! The reason I'm defending her so much is because I honestly don't find her wrong! But again, I'm arguing against pro-Armaans here, so its pointless! ðŸ˜†

And don't worry about Armaan getting hurt! He's not all that innocent either now is he? He's hurt Riddhima too...Intentionally that too! Maybe not to hurt her, but he definitely knew that his prank would end up hurting her! But he went ahead with it anyway!

But yes, even I hate writing parts where Armaan's hurt! I love him to death! <3 

Yet, Riddhima doesn't love him any less! When the time comes, she might just prove you wrong! Let's see what's in store! x 
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!
Shru!
It was beautiful!
Just loved it!
I felt really sad when Riddhima spoke abt Krish...
Made me cry... :'(
It was beautifully written!
Loved it!
Cont. soon!
Love
Rhea
Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woww amazing installment!
i lovd AR embarrasing each other wiv riddhimas stuff :P
i cried wen riddhima was telling me the story bout krish :( it was soo sad..im glad tht she let it go n armaan was there for her to console her :)
continue soon x
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the part!!!!!!!!!! 

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res =)

*EDITED*

Shrutikaaa :D The update was frikkin' fabulous!!!! Why do you do this to me??? Now I have to give a long comment on every installment!!! Meanie :P

Aww the whole thing like all your updates was uber-cute <3 I fell in love with Munchkin and Peanuts all over again! :)

I love the beginning when there's the news about the interview! Armaan is so supportive and all! :D
Oh and the BOX :) It has so much about their past! I loved reading about it! Btw all those movies and books mentioned in there are your choices? Coz I love them all too :) Especially Sidney Sheldon and stuff <3 

Haha she's telling him names of her soft toys? Pssht. She's so cute! Just out of curiosity, do you name your toys too? :O  LMAO Po*n magazines under bed linen?? Ahahahaha I could TOTALLY imagine Armaan making all those cute faces <3 Haayeee I LOVE him <3 <3 <3

And the personal diaries!!! That whole thing she said about Armaan being the one she wants to grow old with was totally Munchkin at her romantic best <3 :) I loved this whole bit to bits ;) -

"Armaan you're the only one who knows this. Because its with you that I want to spend my life with, grow old with, have babies with. And I'm not going to tell anyone else about this either! Its stupid, I know, not to mention incredibly far-fetched. But if there's anything I've dreamed about, its this!" I said earnestly and saw his smile falter. "I know you seem to think that I'm not sure of our relationship and that's why I'm still not referring to us as 'engaged', and I can't do anything about it. But, I do have dreams which I've woven since I was a child. Only difference, now I know who I want to be with to make all those come true." I gave him a small smile before turning back to the box and pulling out some other things.

I felt his hand on mine and turned to him, avoiding his eyes. He pulled me closer to him, soon pulling me on his lap and cupped my face, making me look at him.

"I won't lie to you Riddhima, but that was exactly what I thought. That you refused to wear the ring because you didn't trust our relationship." He said seriously. I sighed. "But now I can see what you meant. You're not unsure of our relationship. I can see that surety in your eyes. You're just that kind of a person aren't you?!" He was speaking more to himself than me. I knew that. But his gaze was still stuck on mine. "You always look for an adventure in everything. Something new to experience in everything that happens?" He was stating it but I nodded in affirmation to tell him he was right. "When I saw you for the first time after 9 years, at the beach, I thought I saw my 9-year-old best friend in your eyes!" He said softly, his breath kissing my face. I smiled at him as he said that. "And then, I found out it was you after all!" He smiled, his dimples showing. "Riddhima, that time, those first few initial days, I saw something in your eyes'." I looked at him questioningly. "Like you were looking for something. Like you were looking for a part of yourself, like you were looking for an adventure'I could understand your anxiety and excitement, but I couldn't understand why you were so hell bent on finding yourself a fairy-tale. But then, I realized that you indeed were still that 9-year-old girl who used to run behind me when I ran away with her book of fairy-tales. You're still that person! One curious little soul aren't you?" He grinned. I laughed with him. "I have to ask two things'" He continued. I looked at him expectantly. "Is that why you want to go slow in this relationship? Are you looking for some stupid, incredibly romantic fairy-tale in this as well?" He asked inquisitively.

I nodded and smiled. "Yes, I am! Because our love-story's been nothing short of a fairy-tale has it?" I asked winking at him. He shook his head, seconding my thoughts. "Next question?" I asked expectantly. He took a deep breath before continuing.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" He asked. I frowned, confused. "When you came to Cali. Did you find what you were looking for? Did you find your adventure? That part of you that you were looking for? Did you find your dream?" He asked me, his eyes boring into mine. I smiled looking at how desperate he was for the answers.

"Yeah..I did'I found my adventure. And as for my dream and that part of me I was looking for, well I'm looking at it right now!" I put my hands around his neck, snuggling closer to him, but not breaking our eye contact. I saw his dimples deepen.

He leaned in and captured my lips. His arms tightened their grip around me, pulling me closer to him, if that was possible. I ruffled his hair, suddenly overwhelmed at the passion bursting in my heart. Need of breath finally pulled us apart.

"Any more questions?" I asked, grinning at him. He shook his head, his dimples deepening.

"I feel like I know you a 100 times better than I did 10 minutes ago!" He laughed pulling me into a warm embrace. Sighing peacefully, I rested my head on his shoulder, hiding my head in his neck.

"Armaan?" I whispered.

"Hmm?" He replied.

"I love you!" I whispered, rubbing my nose along the side of his neck.

"I love you too Munchkin!" I could hear the smile in his voice. I felt him place a kiss on the top of my head. I looked back up at him, and blushed at how much I had revealed, or rather, how much he had revealed about myself in the last few minutes. Disentangling myself from him, I plopped back onto the floor, too embarrassed to say anything.

Ahahaha the baby pictures??? Awww <3 Someone please show me baby pictures of KSG! I bet he was super cute back then too! :D 

Aww so that was the mystery about Aakash? :( I feel bad for Riddhima...it's sad that she lost him so early! But I love how Armaan handled her :) Like I said, PERFECT boyfriend! And even though you JUST told us about Krish, I already liked him too! I wish we'd got some more of him in this FF :) 

All in all, I ADORED the update! :) It had EVERYTHING! Hehe I'm sure Armaan will make Riddhima break that kissing rule ðŸ˜†

Continue super soon <3

xoxo

Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Res =)

Jaldi edit karooo na!!!!!!!!!!! Surprisingly itne lambe and important part pe itne slow comments aarahe hain! Normally toh its sooo quick! I guess everyone except me is asleep today!  ðŸ˜†
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Aww, thank you! <3

But please don't skip parts and read these recent updates before you finish the earlier ones! ðŸ˜†  
I would want your feedback on all parts! ðŸ˜ƒ

And I still don't know what 'phangurl' means, but yes, many have told me that this FF is very 'KaJenish!' ðŸ˜†

I'll look forward to your comments! ðŸ˜³

Don't worry i've got like 3 or 4 parts left from the third thread and its like my bedtime stories 😆 'Phangurl' is actually a term that haters of KSG/KaJen use for us as they hate us as well and it actually means 'fan girl' 😆 Don't worry, i'll post a proper comment when i've caught up 😉