Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
shruuu i so loved this installment... gosh ridzi's rule irritated me... dunno ammy ko ktna irritate kar raha hoga... bt we all knw.. ridzi herself wont b able to follow it as rules are meant to b broken...
 lets c hw they  strengthen their relationship...
i jus hope they dun take each other for granted... wen living together.. n give each other much needed space n also.. i jus hope ammy... shares his feeling swid ridz... becoz i hav noticed in thsi ff... that he always... compramises wid his feelings...
sindukur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part. Please complete the rest of the part.
taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congo on 4 th thread u deserve this :)

woow thnk god u continued writting woow riddhima is so so biased her kitna mean list hia for armaan 
i wanna knw wat Armaan follows from this lol
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey shru
these days i am getting irritated with riddhima's  behaviour. She is becoming bossy! Armaan is actually a sudhara hua person in this relationship. She is turning worser than ever😑..I mean a Full RULE Book and than tellng him tht it just applies on him! I am aggitated with her so called behaviour! It was so cute reply from Armaan about his engagement Ring to Ridhima wearing it on other fingure and see She is doing hell out of things! I mean how much Armaan would hav got Hurt!
These days she is actually getting on my nerves...Please do something regarding it.She is becoming mean in this relationship and taking Armaan for granted...They both share the same responsibility in this relationship but here only armaan is sometimes manofying her or pleasing her...What is she doing.This won't let their relationship Work.
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, I see Riddhima's innocent humor has become wary for you guys! :D I love it! Haha! But honestly, I would have probably done the same! Let's not forget that she moved in with him for his happiness! She's still not ready for it! The whole engagement thing, well Armaan's take on it is a mystery, and will come much later into the story! So I would say you wait! ;)
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Please don't change Munchkin ;) I love her like this only :D <3

xoxo
Aanya

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haww this girl made Ground rules? So Munchkin types :P
Will comment soon after the complete part !
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Okay, I see Riddhima's innocent humor has become wary for you guys! :D I love it! Haha! But honestly, I would have probably done the same! Let's not forget that she moved in with him for his happiness! She's still not ready for it! The whole engagement thing, well Armaan's take on it is a mystery, and will come much later into the story! So I would say you wait! ;)

@bold shru i wud like to differ here... in ur last part.. wen ridzi.. was jus gonna board her flight... she said.. even she wants to b here wid ammy... n knw their relationship more... its nt like.. she did it for armaan's happiness.. she did it for their happiness... its nt like she did a favour on him by moving in wid him for his happiness..  πŸ˜’ @ridzi's behaviour.. i dunno whether its innocent or sumthing... i m finding it truly irritating.😑. ohkz i understand she isnt ready... bt if she sint ready she shudnt have moved in.πŸ˜•.. baad mai she will tell armaan... u knw i did this for u even wen i wasnt ready..😑. i mean ammy never forced her for n ething...😊.. n especially that ring thing..😑. well ridzi is unintentionally hurting armaan..😑.n i jus hope dis dosent create probs b/w them..😲 ne ways lets c wat have u gt in store for ur readers πŸ˜ƒ
armaan_best thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread...
just loved the part
and just loved armaan's reaction on each rule...
loved it
waiting for the next part
update soon
supersoon...😊
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vaishiksg

@bold shru i wud like to differ here... in ur last part.. wen ridzi.. was jus gonna board her flight... she said.. even she wants to b here wid ammy... n knw their relationship more... its nt like.. she did it for armaan's happiness.. she did it for their happiness... its nt like she did a favour on him by moving in wid him for his happiness..  πŸ˜’ @ridzi's behaviour.. i dunno whether its innocent or sumthing... i m finding it truly irritating.😑. ohkz i understand she isnt ready... bt if she sint ready she shudnt have moved in.πŸ˜•.. baad mai she will tell armaan... u knw i did this for u even wen i wasnt ready..😑. i mean ammy never forced her for n ething...😊.. n especially that ring thing..😑. well ridzi is unintentionally hurting armaan..😑.n i jus hope dis dosent create probs b/w them..😲 ne ways lets c wat have u gt in store for ur readers πŸ˜ƒ

Hahahahahaha..!! Shruuu!!! You're trying to justify Munchkin's actions with ARDENT Peanuts' fans!!! lmao!! Personally..though..i agree with Vaishi..!! I can't imagine poor Armaan being hurt like that over and over again..!! it really does seem that Riddhima is taking him for granted..!! But i also see her point of view on the whole thing..!! she adores him to such an extent..that she wants to be in every single moment with him before being officially engaged..!! She want's to be known as his girlfriend first..probably experience the excitment of doing things secretly...lolx..!!

I'm not taking sides between Munchkin and Peanuts..!! I adore them both..so i'll just sit back..and watch how the story unfolds..!! But no more hurting Armaan!!! I'll kill Riddhima if i have to..!! though on second thoughts that will probably hurt Armaan more.. Confused..lolxxx..πŸ˜†