jiyaa_m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ridz mad girl

poor armaan so much rules

update soon
angelic_ridzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok..sorry i dint complete my comment earlier...but anywayz i think u had not read it...so itz fine..
Coming to the update ...need i say what i have always been saying...u write amazingly well gal...
This was another awesome update...
Its really nice of armaan to agree to her so called rules and adjust the picture properly on the wall just coz ridz was being adamant that it was crooked...How cute yaar...!

"Riddhima, you're already divorcing me?"

OMG!!..you had me in splits...armaan is such a nautanki yaar...only he can come up with such weird thoughts...lol..
And about the first rule...i can only say armaan is the most understanding person i know...ridz is really lucky..O God...y cant this girl juz do one small thing for him yaar...thank god she agreed to this ''living in'' idea...
And yeah i loved their argument on the TV issue...it was a typical fight in which priority came in from nowhere...haha
And rule no 4..about kisses and make out timings...o Lord...this gal is like unbelievable..
I could read mischief in armaan's eyes regarding this rule...lets c wat you have in store...

"…mini skirts, she's allowed to punch him, slap him, give him silent treatment for a month, and if it gets worse, is allowed to put him on probation." He frowned. "Probation?" He asked.

"Yeah. That means you'll have to sleep outside the apartment. Whether its for a day, or two, or three, well that depends on who you flirt with and for how much time!" I said matter-of-factly.

"I'm tearing this up!" He declared. I stared at him shocked.

I loved this part...seriously a rule for such things...!! Original piece hai hamari ridzy...!!
I totally agree with armaan the rules were pretty much one sided...

"There's just one rule!" He thought for a moment and said. I looked at him questioningly. "You're not allowed to leave me or stop loving me!" He encircled me by my waist, pulling me on his lap and kissed my cheek.

OH Shruuu...This was the sweetest part i have read...itz so damn cute...i was like aww sooo cuuute...(remember how she sayz when she got drunk in Rahul's Farewell Party)
I loved this installment...waiting for more of it...and oh yes..the much awaited tour also...

P.S. what do u mean by "Kapische"? Does it mean promise..?
Pheww..! I gave a long comment after a long time...! Sorry..!
Edited by angelic_ridzy - 12 years ago
ADITI.SHARMA_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the  installment was wonderful!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
loved the part and their ground rules were one of its kind πŸ˜‰...poor armaan have to keep up with so much injustice...πŸ˜†
updates as soon as u can...πŸ˜ƒ
bye,take care
😊
Edited by ADITI3310_AR - 12 years ago
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
That was...sigh!WOW!!!!! Yeah, it was a cute sweet part and i loved it.Simply loved it.
Love.
perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!!!

Congratulations on your new thread!well, the fiction deserves it.
(I know am late, but nevertheless. 😳)

Its good to see them starting another phase of their life.
Will comment once again when the chapter is complete. in a hurry now.
so complete it soon. :)

-Afia- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Eeeks !!!

You Updated Finally Yaay πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Its An Installment But Never Mind At Least I Got To Read Something 

I Was So Waiting For It Desperately 

Ohh Yeah They Have Moved In an Apartment Hmm...I Thought In Last Part That They're Goona Move In Together Like In One Room πŸ˜† But Yeah Its Still Cool They're Living Together and Thats The Best Part. I Can Actually Imagine This Both are So Adorable 

Rules  Haha !

Are They Even Goona Follow Some Certain Rules ? πŸ˜›

Now Its Something I've Been Waiting For They'll Go To Vegas Although Thats In The Next Part But still Woohoo πŸ€£

and You Shrutika Your Awesome  I LOVE YOU (In a Friendly Way) πŸ˜³

Take Care πŸ€—

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
edited on page 20 πŸ˜³
adorableaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nice part...luved it
cuteshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey love the part
it was awesome n mindblowing 
love ridxi rules
cont soon
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread... I am really happy that you are continuing the story...
Well the rules are awesome.. It seriously reminded me the rule episode Where Ridhima gave something like this to Arman and helpless Arman was reading it. πŸ˜†
Now we will see how far these rules are getting followed.. See the exception already  came right way πŸ˜‰

Continue soon and pls add me to your PM list