Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 - Page 17

ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey Shru...wowww loved the installment...:)
it was very cute n adorable to see AR...n them moving in together..:)
cant believe Ridz made rules...lol  sum were very funny...lmao... cont sooon...:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I loooveee the part! 
riddhima is gonna be SOME girlfriend haha hate rule no. 4 :p
LOVE Armaans rule AWWW <3

and OMG i cant wait for the VEGAS part! SO badly!!!

Complete it sooonish <3
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Who are Castle and Beckett? ( I hope I spelled that right) hehe :)

OHH and the instal was great :)
Edited by kajenkashkriya - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved =)

I'll edit in a few hours :)

xoxo
Aanya

*EDITED*

Oh My God Shru that was oh-so-awesome <3 Haha when I first saw that you updated, I thought I'll update when u finish the part...but the update was so awesome that I had to comment...haha :D

Oh and thanks for the PM but I was already asleep ðŸ˜† Thing is, I come online from MY computer and NO ONE else uses it [or rather, isn't allowed to ;P] and so I never "logout" of I-F...I simply close all tabs and shut it down so when I come on I-F I don't have to log in...which is why you probably thought I was online :D

Coming to the update, it was FABULOUS <3 Did I tell you how much I love Munchkin, Peanuts and AWOTB ;) I didn't? Oh well here you go...I luuurrrvvv them :D

I loved the beginning with that picture frame thing :) It was so adorable! Aww I like that part where she tells him to come here and look for himself and then he's looking all cute and stuff and she's checking him out :D  But this is super cute-

"Armaan its crooked, come 'ere, look for yourself!" I sighed. Grumbling, he stood next to where I was sitting on the floor, and twisted his face in different angles to cross-check my observation. His nose scrunched up in concentration, it was the most adorable sight. I giggled, as his lips slightly pouted in his hard observation skills.

"What? Why you laughing?" He asked, frowning, looking down at me.

"Nothing, you're just a very cute person!" I grinned up at him.

"What can I say honey, I'm just a mixture of cute, hot and cool!" He said proudly, whisking his invisible collar.

"You missed conceited!" I grinned sceptically. He shrugged.

"That too!" He nodded and stood up on the couch yet again to fix the picture.

That whole thing made me giggle :) Can I please have this Armaan? Pleashh...I mean he's so PERFECT <3 [Yeah I know I keep saying that but this is ARMAAN. Duh :)]

I liked their apartment from what you described! But I'm a visual person when it comes to FF so I kinda imagined it as Aisha's apartment from Wake Up Sid...do you remember? Except the one in your FF's bigger :D Am I correct with the imagination? :)

Haha the rules were so "Munchkin"! I'd kinda expected something like these...I bet Armaan thinks she's some new age avatar of Hitler :D I loved that whole bit! He was so against them and she's made them in such a way that she hardly has to follow any rules! Ahahaha girls are so smart :P

"There's just one rule!" He thought for a moment and said. I looked at him questioningly. "You're not allowed to leave me or stop loving me!" He encircled me by my waist, pulling me on his lap and kissed my cheek.

"Deal!" I said softly and pulled him into a soft kiss. It wasn't exactly a goodnight kiss, but hey, there can be some exceptions!

Eeepp...this gave me a warm-fuzzy feeling! I love them so much Shrutika..I swear that the day you end AWOTB...Imma cry ;) I love Armaan Malik...every guy on earth should take a cue from him on how to make your girlfriend happy :D

Gosh Shrutika...you made me give such a huge comment after a tiny installment??? Wow. I love how you keep your updates so cute, bubbly and happy! They make me smile everytime :)

Love you and your adorable-y awesome FF <3 

xoxo

Aanya

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww! The installment so far is just WAY TOO CUTE!
The whole Ground rules was definetely crazy, but i love how Armaan just gives in so easily...and something tells me, he will follow them for sure! Youre doing great so far Shru with this part..continue soon ;)
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratss  4 d new thread..u desreve everythng for coming such a long way..
ohh finally they moved in together gt engaged also.. awww
luvd those set of rules...dat was soo cute..
wel, waitng 2 see ammyy flirting wid d mini-skirt waali's
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG what an installment..Tee-hee Ridzi's Jealousy rule and the one for making out was hilarious! <33 I loved the Armaan rule too! Its so cute! Complete soon!
Coming to installment 2,loved how Riddhima let go all the feelings!! I loved the bit with their pictutes,LOL Armaan's comment on his cute naked one made me Roll !! 🤣 Okay so finally the mystery is out,I loved how Armaan held on to her,and let her cry out,And then they said," I love you" to each other which meant so much<33 The bit that was the most touching was when Ridzi said that her dream was Armaan..So True!<33 God Shru I LOVE YOOUUU and this FF! Continue!

Well,My suggestion for the Title could be Um..Being There?
You know because they're there for each other,in their romantic,sad,happy times as well as when they need each other's support..They're there for each other..So,Thats my sugg!
Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Comment edited :) Page 22!

xoxo
Aanya

29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey awesome installment...
loved it...

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shruuu! ðŸ¤—

Wow.. finally they moved in ! Its nice to see them starting a new phase . . ..I have always wished to see AR living together in DMG and now my wish's gonna fulfill 😛
The rules were surprising and funny.. Ridz's monopoly going on .. 😆 Pyaar ka maara, Armaan bechara.. 🤣 had to agree with everything almost.. i pity him ..
anyways, complete the part soon .. m really looking forward to the story ..

love
Vini