Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

😆

I've been addicted to Castle since the past week! I finished the entire 3rd Season today! ðŸ˜›

If you haven't seen it, do watch it, because the Season Finale will just blow your mind off! ðŸ˜ƒ 

I can't wait until September for the new Season! ðŸ˜•

Season Finale came????/😲 *runs to watch*
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjie22

Season Finale came????/😲 *runs to watch*

Season 3 Finale, yes! On Monday! Oh, it was mind-blowing! You'll cry if you watch it! If you've watched all episodes of Season-3, then definitely watch the Finale! 
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Season 3 Finale, yes! On Monday! Oh, it was mind-blowing! You'll cry if you watch it! If you've watched all episodes of Season-3, then definitely watch the Finale! 

Atlast a castle fan!!!
M myself a castle fanatic... Jst luvd da season finale!!!!!!

shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
congrats 4 d new thread...😊
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazzy4armaan

Atlast a castle fan!!!
M myself a castle fanatic... Jst luvd da season finale!!!!!!

Me tooo! I love Castle! He's like a mix of hot-cool! Its after so long that a show has been able to keep me hooked! Castle had the best Season Finale! But it was sad! I cried!  
But I loved the end! He finally said it! Haha! 

Castle beats everything - How I Met Your Mother, 90210, Pretty Little Liars, Dexter, just everything! For me, its like the best show! Just the balance of comedy and mystery and romance! Classic! 
anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 see

I am shocked ðŸ˜² and am crying ðŸ˜­ seeing finale episode...Cant wait for september...😳
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjie22

see

I am shocked ðŸ˜² and am crying ðŸ˜­ seeing finale episode...Cant wait for september...😳

I know man! But I don't get the end!! I mean I'm happy Castle said it finally, but I doubt she'll remember! It was pretty unnecessary, because obviously they can't kill her off! She's like the heart of the show! Castle has no point staying in NYPD if she dies! 

But I loved it anyway! Lived up to a Season Finale! Others just let me down this time! 
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Me tooo! I love Castle! He's like a mix of hot-cool! Its after so long that a show has been able to keep me hooked! Castle had the best Season Finale! But it was sad! I cried!  
But I loved the end! He finally said it! Haha! 

Castle beats everything - How I Met Your Mother, 90210, Pretty Little Liars, Dexter, just everything! For me, its like the best show! Just the balance of comedy and mystery and romance! Classic! 

Totally Agreed!!!
The end was Awesum!!! Bt da finale was realy sumthing i hadnt expected...

Edited by ARCaskettFan - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazzy4armaan

Totally Agreed!!!
The end was Awesum!!! Bt da finale was realy sumthing i hadnt expected...
N hey do check out dis vm ov season finale 

Yeah I didn't expect Roy to be the guy, but then when they kept saying '3rd Cop', Montgomery's expressions said it all! I feel bad though! But he died a hero, he at least redeemed himself! Saved his family, Beckett and his rep! Smart guy! 

I loved the end, although I would've liked it if Castle said it when Beckett was in her full senses and not being knocked out! 

For people who still haven't watched it, sorry for the spoilers, but I just can't help it! ðŸ˜ƒ
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Castle-Beckett? :D
Congos on the new thread :) I know i gotta comment on last part ka last update :P but i have to get to home first :(

Update update loads so that i can read it araam se ghar pe :D Me loves this FF !