Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lovePC

oh really??? well i don't watch old movies, but for you i will watch Don and agneepath to see the differences and you know i haven't even seen DDLJ  😆

Aww, how sweet do watch them ðŸ˜ƒ But not to see the differences or compare but just to see the awesomeness of Amitabh Bachchan and why his old movies are called classics!
And OMG, you havn't watched DDLj, you must must must watch that too ðŸ˜Š
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@bollywoodbabe1 so you are no looking forward to Agneepath since you don't like don't like remakes??
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ðŸ˜ē Tumne DDLJ nahin dekha?

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail

@bollywoodbabe1 so you are no looking forward to Agneepath since you don't like don't like remakes??

No, in all honesty I as much as I love Hrithik, I just can't bring myself to be excited about Agneepath, and trust me I've tried ðŸ˜† I just feel that those movies are classics for a reason and that they shouldn't be touched. And I didn't grow up watching any of those movies,they were before my time too, but I still feel that they can't be touched.
I would like to know how SRK would feel if some years down the line they decided to remake DDLJ or KKHH with some other actor, or you as a PC fan, would you like to see some of her favourite movies of yours being remade?
-Anjaani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodbabe1

No, in all honesty I as much as I love Hrithik, I just can't bring myself to be excited about Agneepath, and trust me I've tried ðŸ˜† I just feel that those movies are classics for a reason and that they shouldn't be touched. And I didn't grow up watching any of those movies,they were before my time too, but I still feel that they can't be touched.
I would like to know how SRK would feel if some years down the line they decided to remake DDLJ or KKHH with some other actor, or you as a PC fan, would you like to see some of her favourite movies of yours being remade?

no i won'g be happy if they made my favorite movies with pc with some others actors but remakes still excited people who haven,t seen the original one 😊
-Anjaani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

ðŸ˜ē Tumne DDLJ nahin dekha?

no, i know i'm silly ðŸĪŠ
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail

no i won'g be happy if they made my favorite movies with pc with some others actors but remakes still excited people who haven,t seen the original one 😊

Ok , so you see where I'm coming from that's exactly how I feel when AB's movies are remade ðŸ˜Š