Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator (Page 28)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Of course I can't control because sometimes I am one of those members who can't control myself you know I am through this thread...we try and explain but no you think we are bashing but ah well...I can't be bothered.

Eraser...if you are reading sorry about this! I 100% believe what you wrote and I know you would never make it up sorry you had to go 28 pages of torture.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Originally posted by ruky786

But why can't he get pissed in eraser's uncle's comment? Because you are saying that you don't believe what she posted.

End of story.

U cn't control urself for not commenting on me... ROFL

HADH hi ho gayi yahaan toh... U guyz are after my life as how i can't believe on ERASER's Story...

lolz... some are coming with twisted comments as i am saying dis n dat... some r coming with english words as i am dis n dat...

If i BELIEVE in myself ... den i am Putting my words in other's mouth... wah ji wah...

From page 1... i shud also Ask every member who has posted in ths thread  "HOW Can u Believe in Eraser's Story " ... lol ROFLROFL

______________ Chicha aaj toh Lag gayi apni... jamm ke ________ ROFLROFLROFL

don't flatter urself. When you spam countless times , it's hard to ignore u, isn't it? If u had just stated ur opinions I don't think anyone would bother replying back unless u added something insightful there. But u went a step further and got nasty and unleashed ur fury on everyone else. I'm sure no one gives a damn if u believe the story or not, just quit trying to get a response out of everyone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserruky786

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

But why can't he get pissed in eraser's uncle's comment? Because you are saying that you don't believe what she posted.

End of story.

U cn't control urself for not commenting on me... ROFL

HADH hi ho gayi yahaan toh... U guyz are after my life as how i can't believe on ERASER's Story...

lolz... some are coming with twisted comments as i am saying dis n dat... some r coming with english words as i am dis n dat...

If i BELIEVE in myself ... den i am Putting my words in other's mouth... wah ji wah...

From page 1... i shud also Ask every member who has posted in ths thread  "HOW Can u Believe in Eraser's Story " ... lol ROFLROFL

______________ Chicha aaj toh Lag gayi apni... jamm ke ________ ROFLROFLROFL

don't flatter urself. When you spam countless times , it's hard to ignore u, isn't it? If u had just stated ur opinions I don't think anyone would bother replying back unless u added something insightful there. But u went a step further and got nasty and unleashed ur fury on everyone else. I'm sure no one gives a damn if u believe the story or not, just quit trying to get a response out of everyone.

It's ENUFF now PANDORABOX... my Patience Level is over... if u think me doing all these things, go ahead and REPORT MY post to Admins, even can PM Dem...

Don't Eat my head ... Do whtever u wanna do :)
CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

v3Rsacekoolchickeraserruky786-SalShah4eva-

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

eraserruky786

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
EMPTINESS

U Work So Hard... Man u cnt give 10 Second thinking on what i say ...

1. Salman Khan wud never get pissed on any FUNNY COMMENT ==== << It is clearly saying on FUNNY COMMENT not that he wnt get pissed off ever in his LIFE ROFL

2. Salman will never get pissed off from his fans ====<<< Ya FROM FANS... NEVER...

___________ IN BOTH THE COMMMENTS ---- ITS On SPECIFIC THINGS _________

not that he will never GET PISSED OFF FOR HIS WHOLE LIFe

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Eraser...if you are reading sorry about this! I 100% believe what you wrote and I know you would never make it up sorry you had to go 28 pages of torture.

Why are you apologizing? Eraser will be laughing her head off when she reads this threadLOLLOL

*sigh* She made this thread to share something and then it ended up World War IIILOL

koolchickeraser

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
You did NOT say it for that particular one incident, you made a gross GENERALISATION.

I mentioned it in above post about PARTICULAR INCIDENTS... if i would have used 1 line saying "SALMAN KHAN WILL NEVER GET PISSED OFF" than it is GENERALISATION...

Stop twisting your words now, you're whole argument is bogus.. "oh Salman has a sense of humour, so he would never get pissed off at a "funny" comment".. did it ever occur to you that he has to find it funny to laugh about it, if he doesn't find it funny, then he won't take it as a joke!

Wow... u guyz can say IT's The RIGHT Thing...wen i say smething so its BOGUS...ROFLMAO ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top