Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator (Page 26)

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
^ No one is imposing their opinions on u. If u don't believe eraser's story that's fine. If u believe it, that's also fine. No one cares.

What IS irritating is the fact that u start making aggressive personal remarks on whoever states their opinion against Salman. What's worse is that you are totally clueless about your doings.

Had u written something along the lines of "Oh I don't believe this story because..." I guarantee u that no one would find u out of line or call u out.

That being said, the manner in which u conduct yourself on this forum is truly deplorable.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

v3Rsaceruky786safeplacetoland-SalShah4eva-

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

^ No one is imposing their opinions on u. If u don't believe eraser's story that's fine. If u believe it, that's also fine. No one cares.

What IS irritating is the fact that u start making aggressive personal remarks on whoever states their opinion against Salman. What's worse is that you are totally clueless about your doings.

Had u written something along the lines of "Oh I don't believe this story because..." I guarantee u that no one would find u out of line or call u out.

That being said, the manner in which u conduct yourself on this forum is truly deplorable.

200+ Post in this thread... TELL ME 1 Single post where i am going after the VIEWS of any members...

I am Replying to what they r Saying 2 Me...  Every SINGLE REPLY is in REPLY of Members Saying a Comment taking MY POST or My NAME...

i dn't care a Damm about what u think about me or not... before saying anything 2 me... better have a look @ thread...
melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I was not trying to force my belief on you...that was my opinion after reading all the comments on this thread. I couldn't see the reason why you got upset with someone saying Salman got pissed off at a certain comment by an uncle.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786-SalShah4eva-

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

I was not trying to force my belief on you...that was my opinion after reading all the comments on this thread. I couldn't see the reason why you got upset with someone saying Salman got pissed off at a certain comment by an uncle.

Coz i dnt Believe it... it's Fake Self Generated... Simple :)
CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

v3RsaceMeena1ruky786-SalShah4eva-

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
My 1st post in this thread - Page 7

Till my last post on this forum...

PANDORABOX = May i have the link of POST where i am ATTACKING PERSONALLY on MEMBERS for having their opinion on SALMAN ???
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@billa

right from the get-go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eraser

i don't knw my replies 2 u will make u so mad, dat u will actually go on 2 plant a SELF MADE Story in this way...ROFL 

i m dead sure SALMAN must have asked this question 2 ur friend's Uncle and he got pissed away for 4 months and suddenly ur friend share this gigantic story 2 u and who else cud post this better than ERASER - No.1 Salman basher , She Change the Players of the story ROFL

Next Story coming in this forum from my side... every1 in this THREAD is invited over dere... plueezzz

- My FRIEND SPOTTED KATRINA in a Restaurant [Guess wat she actually shared how he has used Salman 2 make a place in BOLLYWOOD[GOLDDIGGER] ROFL

___

I m sure now ERAsER will write a 2 paragraph post how not to label FEMALE ACTRESS by names like GOLDDIGGER... infact u can call dem LESBIANS... ROFL

____

This FORUM Enjoys MALE BASHING in every Way... 95% dey enjoy Bashing SALMAN KHAN, infact i am shocked 2 See Some replies from So called Salman Fans[Females]... ROFLROFLROFL

______

This thread is a EYE_OPENER for me... Aiffe Aiffe Kaiffe Kaiffe... ROFLROFL

========= FORUM will talk about INJUSTICE Given 2 Gals, Not to Label Females as GoldDigger ... huge Debate... huge Lectures... ========= but wat actually happens

1 GOSSIP COMES ==== O M G This Male STAR is also a Cheater... ROFL

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 17 May 2011 at 3:36am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is only the first post of yours on this thread. Instead of focusing on the topic, you focus on the topic maker and inferring things about her such as her intentions. You implied that she did it to get back at u Wacko I'm not the only one who finds that absurb. Whether or not the story is true is not the issue. It's the aggresive tone u take to go after everyone who doesn't worship the group Salman uncle walks on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v3Rsaceruky786

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Having a sense of humour does not prevent someone from becoming irritated/annoyed/upset/pissed off. 

Imagine if SRK said, "koi kutta bhi dekhne nahin gaya" about Phir Milenge, I don't think Salman would be laughing about it, so it matters who is making the comment. 

You can believe that he never gets annoyed, but unless he's a robot, he is susceptible to every human emotion we all experience.

O so i have to FORCEDLY Believe in ERASER's STORY... and i have to by any means Believe if i hve to be in this FORUM... Believe in how Salman Reacted acc. to Eraser's Theory... 

Sorry... i am not a ROBOT... who will always "BELIEVE WHAT U GUYZ WILL SAY"...

Go to top