Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator (Page 25)

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

No but I don't understand why is it hard to believe that maybe he was annoyed when the Uncle joked about the hair transplant

Hello... Rukhsar

wat's ur problem... i believe what i wanted to believe... now y is dis so much halla hoo bout it... i dnt believe he was annoyed ... its my right 2 nod yes or no... now u wanna debate in dis also... as y it is hard  2 believe... or shud i always believe what u believe ????

damm confusing... ?? LOL

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Originally posted by Emptiness

Some facts I've learnt today;

1 - It's impossible for stars to visit another country without the media knowing about it.

2 - It's impossible for an Indian to come across an Indian celebrity in Dubai, cause as you already know, there are no Indians in Dubai.

3 - We can be 100% certain about the behaviour and thoughts of another person, even if we don't know him/her personally.

There's just so much knowledge and wisdom to aquire here, where would I be without IF?

At point 3, Emptiness those are I guess the privileges of being a super-obsessed fan. You get to read their minds & know them like a shadow. It's something not many of us are blessed with, sadly. Unhappy Tongue

LOL I wish I did...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetoland

TintinleMechant IF-Dazzler
TintinleMechant
TintinleMechant

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Yo billa, i take things pretty light and easy and generally joke about, i'm sure a lot of people do as well. But i too like everyone else has a bad day, everyone can also get irritated about something, it doesn't make them DIFFERENT and unbelievable. salman is human, if he's like everyone else, he will also have moments where he isn't feeling at the top of his game.

Secondly, yes it is your opinion to not believe how he reacted, but erasers story is not an 'opinion' but rather a situation that happened. it is not HER opinion that salman acted this way, so i don't see why your so mad. And nobody is bashing salman and calling him gay/a drug addict on THIS thread so why rope all that in too?

The fact that he can get kind of ticked off makes him more like any of us, it doesn't make him look bad.

Edited by masakaliii - 17 May 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

v3Rsaceruky786-SalShah4eva-

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
It's funny how that uncle said that to Salman LOL LOL LOL Since you said that uncle is a fan of Salman I can understand why he took the liberty to say something like that to Salman when he first met him.

ruky786

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwTintinleMechantTallyHomelonieruky786

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masakaliii

Yo billa, i take things pretty light and easy and generally joke about, i'm sure a lot of people do as well. But i too like everyone else has a bad day, everyone can also get irritated about something, it doesn't make them DIFFERENT and unbelievable. salman is human, if he's like everyone else, he will also have moments where he isn't feeling at the top of his game.

Secondly, yes it is your opinion to not believe how he reacted, but erasers story is not an 'opinion' but rather a situation that happened. it is not HER opinion that salman acted this way, so i don't see why your so bad. And nobody is bashing salman and calling him gay/a drug addict on THIS thread so why rope all that in too?

The fact that he can get kind of ticked off makes him more like any of us, it doesn't make him look bad.
I agree...I didn't undersatnd why Billa would get annoyed if Eraser said that Salman got pissed off at the comment made by the uncle. Anybody in his place would get mad if someone one makes a random comment like that. And sometimes depending on the mood you are in you may laugh at it or get angry. This is just a human nature...it definetly doesn't make Salman look bad.

And secondly even if you believe Salman wouldn't get pissed off at such a silly comment why label easer's post as fake.

Edited by melonie - 17 May 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Skye.ruky786-SalShah4eva-

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by melonie

It's funny how that uncle said that to Salman LOL LOL LOL Since you said that uncle is a fan of Salman I can understand why he took the liberty to say something like that to Salman when he first met him.

all i see in all this is, two uncles having a casual conversation.. LOL
Good one LOL LOL

ruky786

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Y is Everybody forcing their beliefs on me... u guyz wanna believe Eraser's story... go ahead...

I don't believe in Eraser's Story... its fake Self Generated... 2nd i don't believe Salman wud have pissed off on this comment... 

Even if this story posted by some other member, same wud hve been my answers...

===== This is a FREE COUNTRY ======== I can Believe What i Want ============

Go to top