Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator (Page 20)

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _VERSACE_

Originally posted by TallyHo

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

TallyHo

I am not young enough to know everything! Tongue
mujhe shak hai ki tum ek choti si bheegi billi ho who is just pretending to be a bagarh billa

LOL what the hell kinda name is bagarh billa anyway? I have been reading it as Bugger Villa so far...LOL

Now this is Personal ATTACK on Me... Making Fun of my IDNAME... BACK OFF... ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana1

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ruky786

v3Rsace Goldie
v3Rsace
v3Rsace

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

VerSace

U r Not Queen of Persia... but 

__________ I am the PRINCE of PUNJAB _____________ Now

.. I WILL ALways Say WHAT I WILL BELIEVE... now u can Frame me as a BOGUS CLAIM LEADER or Whtever English Sophisticated Term u wanna put me in to...

Bolti Band Kara de Koi Woh PAIDA NAhin hua... It's only that U R ALSO sidelining My Questions...

U Asking for Any proof do i have... Ms.Investigator THE STORY on Which This thread is base USKA bhi koi PROOF Nahin...

U Say i cnt CLAIM on  things widout PROOF... So here i am SAYING ::::::::::::

_________ Salman Khan Never Behaves Badly with his Fans _________ I Believe IT _______

Now u can call me anything u want... I Believed dis and Will Continue 2 Believe and say Whtever i wanna Say... :)

You can believe that you're the bagarh billa, punjab king, or even the prime minister of timbutku for all i care.LOL i wasn't asking you why you believe whatever the heck you believe. my problem is why you are presenting your beliefs as facts! There's a huge difference! And I brought the question to the table first as to why you say with 100% conviction that Salman isn't rude to his fans. But you never really answered me, but just went on spouting your questions in return of my questions. When you don't have an answer to the questions I posed, you lose the credibility to throw the same question back at me. Capisce? Good!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_ruky786-SalShah4eva-

v3Rsace Goldie
v3Rsace
v3Rsace

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Ms. Versace Never Ask the QUESTION to ERASER "Do u have any Proof, Claim which will claim ur Story RIGHT" ????

But ya... SHE WILL DROP ATOM BOMB on me... as how could I BELIEVE What i BELIEVE Big smile

Are you Hiroshima or Nagasaki?LOL Nahi na. Toh why will eraser waste an atom bomb on you? Especially when a flick of finger is more than enough to make you fly into mad panic.Tongue

And I will question whoever I want to question. Who are you to tell me who I should question and who I shouldn't? Back off!

That MSG was for u not ERASER... FLY udaate Udaate dekhna bhool gaye aap... Read the line again ROFL

Apparently, you missed my point completely.

ruky786

v3Rsace Goldie
v3Rsace
v3Rsace

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gobsmacked

ok kiddos, will you give it a rest?

*rests*

About time.

ruky786

Omar. Senior Member
Omar.
Omar.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
20 pages!!!Thumbs Up

-SalShah4eva-

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

You can believe that you're the bagarh billa, punjab king, or even the prime minister of timbutku for all i care.LOL i wasn't asking you why you believe whatever the heck you believe. my problem is why you are presenting your beliefs as facts! There's a huge difference! And I brought the question to the table first as to why you say with 100% conviction that Salman isn't rude to his fans. But you never really answered me, but just went on spouting your questions in return of my questions. When you don't have an answer to the questions I posed, you lose the credibility to throw the same question back at me. Capisce? Good!

I answered ur question here... if u hvn't Seen... 

_______________ phir de deta hoon

Q. why you say with 100% conviction that Salman isn't rude to his fans.?
Answer::: I m his Fan from Last 10 years, Agar Salman Rude hota apne fans ke liye... Pata chal jaata ab tak...

Infact Salman Bashers/Haters can also tell u he's never rude 2 his fans...
____

Now i answered ur question... Will u Answer me BACK... or bolti band na ho jaane ke darr se kuch aur kahoge ?/

____ Q. Why haven't u ask the 100% Conviction question 2 Eraser as how she made this thread on 1 story? What is the proof? ... I Said Something which was a REPLY to Some arguments in this THREAD... THREAD ke 100% TRUE hone ki baat kion nahin puchi ?? Why asking me ??

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Ms. Versace Never Ask the QUESTION to ERASER "Do u have any Proof, Claim which will claim ur Story RIGHT" ????

But ya... SHE WILL DROP ATOM BOMB on me... as how could I BELIEVE What i BELIEVE Big smile

Are you Hiroshima or Nagasaki?LOL Nahi na. Toh why will eraser waste an atom bomb on you? Especially when a flick of finger is more than enough to make you fly into mad panic.Tongue

And I will question whoever I want to question. Who are you to tell me who I should question and who I shouldn't? Back off!

That MSG was for u not ERASER... FLY udaate Udaate dekhna bhool gaye aap... Read the line again ROFL

Apparently, you missed my point completely.

@RED ::: It's the line u hve written Where u r saying y wud ERASER waste a ATOM BOMB on me... i never said ERASER wud throw a bomb on me... i was talking about u

But ya... SHE WILL DROP ATOM BOMB on me <<< Its U... now read ur msg again...

Go to top