Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator (Page 18)

v3Rsace Goldie
v3Rsace
v3Rsace

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Originally posted by eraser

Billa - Didnt you just post a picture about sarcasm? Either you didnt get Versace's sarcastic post or you have no clue what sarcasm is. 

Chill Eraser, i am not abusing VERSACE... i am also asking in light manner... i am sure my sarcastic humour is rocking ROFL

Ode to Your "sarcastic humor"

Jo sagar ne kaha lehron se, Jo ped ne kaha patto se, Jo phoolon ne kaha kaliyon se, Wohi main tumhe kehti hun, aey chal chal hawa aane de,WinkLOL

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _VERSACE_

Why cant Salman Khan get pissed? is he God?

We don't know about Salman but someone has definitely died and appointed Billa the God. Looks like it, anyway.

Right from 1st post, Every1 has given their VIEWS, Their Point in Laughing it out... 

The MOMENT I said my views as i dnt believe it... EVERY SINGLE GAL Started raising Fingers @ ME... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Presenting your views - yeah, that's another thing you got to work on.Tongue If I say, "I am the Queen of Persia," that's not presenting my views. That's making ridiculous claims and shoving them down people's throats when there's not a single thing to confirm that claim. You're saying that Salman will NEVER treat his fans rudely. That's not how you present your opinion. You say "I think that..." or something to that effect and THEN present your opinion.

And don't flatter yourself, billa.LOL Tum harkat hi aise karte ho. It's human nature to call out on people's crap when they see one. I was doing the same. 

Main pyaar se baat kar raha hoon... aap hai ki BESTI pe BESTI kiye jaa rahe ho... Big smile

Now i hve 2 take lessons from VERSACE as i shud always say "I THINK THAT"... o ya... really...

Chalo aapki baat aap se hi puchte hai... taking example of this thread... 

Eraser posted a STORY - i would like 2 See the VIDEO of this small STAR SPOTTING done by her FRIEND's UNCLE... Any VIDEO CLIP... ANY SINGLE GODD DAMM PROOF ON This planet EARTH which will prove that "SALMAN GOT PISSED AWAY """ The REACTION on Salman's Face...

I am Very SURE... ERASER ke paas nahin hoga... ERASER POSTD = EVERY Single member who has posted their comments or views... BELIEVED in ERASER and Started posting...

i guess if We Believe ur THEORY OF WHAT U said 2 me " That's making ridiculous claims and shoving them down people's throats when there's not a single thing to confirm that claim." THEY ALL Shud have USED "I THINK THAT" 

Isn't IT ??
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TallyHo

Originally posted by omarnaeem

Congrats !!!Finally past 16
 hopefully people will grow up when they reach 18...LOL

i guess it was u only... who said "MORAL SCIENCE kaun padne aata hai yahaan"

Big smile
Ya it was me...and I have been reading all that u have been writing here...

LOL...

Kamaal Karte ho Jaar... AB tum khud hi MORAL SCIENCE Padaane lage... ROFL
TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Please rename this thread...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mistyy

TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by omarnaeem

Congrats !!!Finally past 16
 hopefully people will grow up when they reach 18...LOL

i guess it was u only... who said "MORAL SCIENCE kaun padne aata hai yahaan"

Big smile
Ya it was me...and I have been reading all that u have been writing here...

LOL...

Kamaal Karte ho Jaar... AB tum khud hi MORAL SCIENCE Padaane lage... ROFL
Moral science nahin hai tabhi toh padh rahein hai...

and aap tu se tum par aa gaye... kya baat hai!!
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Ms. Versace Never Ask the QUESTION to ERASER "Do u have any Proof, Claim which will claim ur Story RIGHT" ????

But ya... SHE WILL DROP ATOM BOMB on me... as how could I BELIEVE What i BELIEVE Big smile
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
TallyHo

I am not young enough to know everything! Tongue
v3Rsace Goldie
v3Rsace
v3Rsace

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Why cant Salman Khan get pissed? is he God?

We don't know about Salman but someone has definitely died and appointed Billa the God. Looks like it, anyway.

Right from 1st post, Every1 has given their VIEWS, Their Point in Laughing it out... 

The MOMENT I said my views as i dnt believe it... EVERY SINGLE GAL Started raising Fingers @ ME... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Presenting your views - yeah, that's another thing you got to work on.Tongue If I say, "I am the Queen of Persia," that's not presenting my views. That's making ridiculous claims and shoving them down people's throats when there's not a single thing to confirm that claim. You're saying that Salman will NEVER treat his fans rudely. That's not how you present your opinion. You say "I think that..." or something to that effect and THEN present your opinion.

And don't flatter yourself, billa.LOL Tum harkat hi aise karte ho. It's human nature to call out on people's crap when they see one. I was doing the same. 

Main pyaar se baat kar raha hoon... aap hai ki BESTI pe BESTI kiye jaa rahe ho... Big smile

Now i hve 2 take lessons from VERSACE as i shud always say "I THINK THAT"... o ya... really...

Chalo aapki baat aap se hi puchte hai... taking example of this thread... 

Eraser posted a STORY - i would like 2 See the VIDEO of this small STAR SPOTTING done by her FRIEND's UNCLE... Any VIDEO CLIP... ANY SINGLE GODD DAMM PROOF ON This planet EARTH which will prove that "SALMAN GOT PISSED AWAY """ The REACTION on Salman's Face...

I am Very SURE... ERASER ke paas nahin hoga... ERASER POSTD = EVERY Single member who has posted their comments or views... BELIEVED in ERASER and Started posting...

i guess if We Believe ur THEORY OF WHAT U said 2 me " That's making ridiculous claims and shoving them down people's throats when there's not a single thing to confirm that claim." THEY ALL Shud have USED "I THINK THAT" 

Isn't IT ??

Main bhi toh pyar se hi baat kar rahi thi. Kaun se gaali diye jaa rahe thi tumhe.LOL

Billa, don't avoid answering my questions by turning the tables on others. I am not eraser. If you got problem with her, take it up to her. Not me. You still haven't answered any of my questions. What happened? Bolti band ho gayi?Wink

And JFYI - what I have got up there is a FACT, not an opinion.Wink If I say that I'm the queen of Persia, it's not an opinion, it's a bogus claim. And THAT, my friend, is a fact! I see that you got a long way to go in the fact/opinion department...but no worries, seekh jaoge.LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_ruky786safeplacetoland

Go to top