Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Emptiness

have you ever met anyone from bollywood?

Unfortunately no!😆
Originally posted by lalixlily

BB --- I fail to understand why Eraser would have made up such an INSIGNIFICANT story about a random meeting with Sallu & Kat on an elevator?

In the story - the funny part is about how a non celeb asks a celeb about an embarrassing (?) matter --- his hair.
If you think there's bashing, then report to the mods or do pm them.

I am an SRK fan and I REMEMBER an IF memebr said one of his friend's parents met SRK on an elevator and he didn't recognize him and SRK seemed pretty offended about it...There was nothing wrong to say so.

Why are jumping at people's throat for saying ONE word about Salman when nothing's offensive is said about him...

We always joke about Saif's hair and his fans NEVER get offended even if most of them do thjink it's his real hair. If Eraser does think it's fake hair or not his real one...Where is the issue? 
😆
SRK ke make up nahin kiya hoga😆
i m also his biggest fan😉
Originally posted by ruky786

Unfortunately no!😆
I did. richa sharma, and anu..man..they look so bad without make= up🤣
there was this funny guy..dont remmeber🤣
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

😆
SRK ke make up nahin kiya hoga😆
i m also his biggest fan😉

I am a SRK fan but wow never knew an IF member's friends parent met SRK😲 I would love it if he came to Nottingham😳

Unfortunately no!😆

me neither, but Akshay Kumar was shooting at an area which is 15mins away from my house for Desi Boyz, didn't go 😆

i have a distant relative in Mumbai, who has an album collection on his FB account, he has taken a pic with pretty much everyone from Bollywood -  SRK, Aamir, Salman, Imran Khan, Ranbir, Katrina, Priyanka, Kareena, Sonakshi, KJo, Rajkumar Hirani, Neil Nitin Mukesh etc etc.. sportsman - Sachin Tendulkar, Sehwag, Zaheer Khan.. even people like KRK and Vindu 😆.. I don't know if he personally knows some of them or not, he gets invited to celebrity shows/parties too... god knows how.
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

World War III? ðŸ¤”😆

🤣

I am a SRK fan but wow never knew an IF member's friends parent met SRK😲 I would love it if he came to Nottingham😳
my uncle knows SRK.he even has a pic with him.but he moved to India now in punjab..so..nw i cant meet any actor in free😭🤣
if i came to usa..@ that time SRK came..i would have met him😭😆

me neither, but Akshay Kumar was shooting at an area which is 15mins away from my house for Desi Boyz, didn't go 😆

i have a distant relative in Mumbai, who has an album collection on his FB account, he has taken a pic with pretty much everyone from Bollywood -  SRK, Aamir, Salman, Imran Khan, Ranbir, Katrina, Priyanka, Kareena, Sonakshi, KJo, Rajkumar Hirani, Neil Nitin Mukesh etc etc.. sportsman - Sachin Tendulkar, Sehwag, Zaheer Khan.. even people like KRK and Vindu 😆.. I don't know if he personally knows some of them or not, he gets invited to celebrity shows/parties too... god knows how.

Akshay Kumar shooted for Patiala House in Nottingham but my brother and cousins went but I didn't go since they didn't ask me😆

But WOW your relative has pics with a lot of them man very lucky!!😃 I would love to meet footballers and cricketers😆

oh wowww😲🤣
@red: If i was u..I would go there..and yelled @ them..stop making me..mad..u guys are bothering me..cant u shoot somehwere else..either though i live.far from there🤣 JK🤣
if the guards..would not let me in..I would tel them..main Rajiv Bhatchaiya hari om..ki aka akki frind hoon.🤣

Akshay Kumar shooted for Patiala House in Nottingham but my brother and cousins went but I didn't go since they didn't ask me😆

But WOW your relative has pics with a lot of them man very lucky!!😃 I would love to meet footballers and cricketers😆
really.they shooted PH there.
aap bhi chale jate free mein😆
even if my brother didnt ask me..I would go🤣