ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
On topic:

Eraser did your friend's uncle give any details on what Katrina was wearing?😊

Sorry that was random!
Okay I lied, this is what really happened

My friend's uncle met Salman in an elevator. He told Salman that he tried getting a hair transplant but he isnt as lucky as Salman to have a successful ones. Salman Khan started laughing sweetly and hugged my friend's uncle. He also ended up giving my friend's uncle a coupon to a hair transplant clinic. So sweet of Salman.

Now I hope everyone is happy. Let me go edit my original post.

😆
Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Emptiness

I never claimed 100% certainty, on the contrary, you're the one who's making that claim!  I said, if he didn't find it funny, then he's not going to be too amused, will he?

Yeh, that's my whole point, we can't laugh about something if we don't find it funny in the first place!

Originally posted by: Emptiness

Some facts I've learnt today;

1 - It's impossible for stars to visit another country without the media knowing about it.

2 - It's impossible for an Indian to come across an Indian celebrity in Dubai, cause as you already know, there are no Indians in Dubai.

3 - We can be 100% certain about the behaviour and thoughts of another person, even if we don't know him/her personally.

There's just so much knowledge and wisdom to aquire here, where would I be without IF? 

You have no integrity mate, you keep shifting and changing your argument, it's ridiculous.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: eraser

My friend's uncle met Salman in an elevator. He told Salman that he tried getting a hair transplant but he isnt as lucky as Salman to have a successful ones. Salman Khan started laughing sweetly and hugged my friend's uncle. He also ended up giving my friend's uncle a coupon to a hair transplant clinic. So sweet of Salman.

How Sweet... :)
ruky786 thumbnail

NO NO NO!!!!

I believed that both Katrina and Salman were there...mera sapna toot gaya🥺

Aab Kat ka kya haal hoga jab woh yahan aayegi😭
Originally posted by: ruky786

NO NO NO!!!!
I believed that both Katrina and Salman were there...mera sapna toot gaya🥺 Aab Kat ka kya haal hoga jab woh yahan aayegi😭

Oh, dont worry Katrina was there as well 😆

On topic- I doubt that the uncle remembers what Katrina was wearing but let's see, I'll ask my friend to ask him. He just said that she was smiling and chuckling. Let's see if I can get more details.
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

You have no integrity mate, you keep shifting and changing your argument, it's ridiculous.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ROFLMAO!.. I thought you were an expert in sarcasm?.. you should close down your service :D
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wait, HUh what is happening..so u were JK before..me confused
omg 31 pages😲
in 1 day😲Edited by myLuvShahid-ji - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail

Oh, dont worry Katrina was there as well 😆

On topic- I doubt that the uncle remembers what Katrina was wearing but let's see, I'll ask my friend to ask him. He just said that she was smiling and chuckling. Let's see if I can get more details.

LOL🤣🤣🤣 Ok!!!

Ok...cool...your friend's uncle must have enjoyed meeting Salman I would love to meet someone big and famous.

Originally posted by: ruky786

LOL🤣🤣🤣 Ok!!!

Ok...cool...your friend's uncle must have enjoyed meeting Salman I would love to meet someone big and famous.

have you ever met anyone from bollywood?