Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
So I exposed his secret of his secret meeting with Katrina? WOW I FEEL PROUD 😃 Salman khan ki chori pakdi gayee. I'd like to dedicate this song to him

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Fy5dpETiY[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

EMPTINESS

U Work So Hard... Man u cnt give 10 Second thinking on what i say ...

1. Salman Khan wud never get pissed on any FUNNY COMMENT ==== << It is clearly saying on FUNNY COMMENT not that he wnt get pissed off ever in his LIFE ðŸ¤£

2. Salman will never get pissed off from his fans ====<<< Ya FROM FANS... NEVER...

___________ IN BOTH THE COMMMENTS ---- ITS On SPECIFIC THINGS _________

not that he will never GET PISSED OFF FOR HIS WHOLE LIFe

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There you go twisting your words again, first you say, "I'm only talking about that particular situation only", now you're saying, "Salman will never get pissed off at any funny comments and/or fans", they are not the same argument!

It's like I'm talking to a wall.  I'll say it again, for someone to find something funny, they need to find it funny in the first place!.. if Salman did not think the uncle's comment was funny, he is not likely to be too please about it.

Let me give you an example, I find Eraser's jokes about Salman funny, do you find it her jokes funny?, I don't suspect you would.
Would also like to dedicate this song to this thread

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwQZQygg3Lk[/YOUTUBE]
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Emptiness

There you go twisting your words again, first you say, "I'm only talking about that particular situation only", now you're saying, "Salman will never get pissed off at any funny comments and/or fans", they are not the same argument!

It's like I'm talking to a wall.  I'll say it again, for someone to find something funny, they need to find it funny in the first place!.. if Salman did not think the uncle's comment was funny, he is not likely to be too please about it.

Let me give you an example, I find Eraser's jokes about Salman funny, do you find it her jokes funny?, I don't suspect you would.

Gosh Emptiness you said it so many times!!! I understood straight away!🥱

You did NOT say it for that particular one incident, you made a gross GENERALISATION.

I mentioned it in above post about PARTICULAR INCIDENTS... if i would have used 1 line saying "SALMAN KHAN WILL NEVER GET PISSED OFF" than it is GENERALISATION...

Stop twisting your words now, you're whole argument is bogus.. "oh Salman has a sense of humour, so he would never get pissed off at a "funny" comment".. did it ever occur to you that he has to find it funny to laugh about it, if he doesn't find it funny, then he won't take it as a joke!

Wow... u guyz can say IT's The RIGHT Thing...wen i say smething so its BOGUS...ROFLMAO ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I never Said it... get ur facts right about WHAT I SAY... den start writing something for me... ok...

i said only for that situation which is being posted in 1 post of this thread... Salman was pissed off at Eraser's Friend's UNCLE Comment...

I SAID FOR THAT THING ONLY :::::::::: MIND IT ::::::: THAT THING ONLY ::::::::::: 

You have no integrity mate, you keep shifting and changing your argument, it's ridiculous.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This is what u believe... so believe it on... who cares... but i am not Wrong... dats it...

How can u be 100% Sure, Salman did not like it ??? now u r saying something which u don't even know personally 100% ??? isnt  it ??

The Day she will crack a JOKE... it will be 30th FEB of the year... 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

You have no integrity mate, you keep shifting and changing your argument, it's ridiculous.

=================== U Said and I Believe [1] ðŸ¤£ ================

This is what u believe... so believe it on... who cares... but i am not Wrong... dats it...

How can u be 100% Sure, Salman did not like it ??? now u r saying something which u don't even know personally 100% ??? isnt  it ??

The Day she will crack a JOKE... it will be 30th FEB of the year... 

I never claimed 100% certainty, on the contrary, you're the one who's making that claim!  I said, if he didn't find it funny, then he's not going to be too amused, will he?

Yeh, that's my whole point, we can't laugh about something if we don't find it funny in the first place!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Viewbie's Note:

Party over... Lets stop the tu tu mein mein... Everyone has given their gyan including me... Lets come atleast remotely close to topic... The next off topic remark will be edited...
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i actually just took in the ridiculousness of this thread. I also realized i have spent more than one hour of my day arguing and thinking about salman khan, which is a colossal waste of time.

Listen Billa, were all mostly sticking up for eraser cause your making it out to look like she's a liar. So lets just say that you prefer to believe that salman khan wouldnt have behaved that way in that situation and thats that.

End..   (Hopefully)