Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
But why can't he get pissed in eraser's uncle's comment? Because you are saying that you don't believe what she posted.

End of story.
Originally posted by ruky786

But why can't he get pissed in eraser's uncle's comment? Because you are saying that you don't believe what she posted.

End of story.

U cn't control urself for not commenting on me... 🤣

HADH hi ho gayi yahaan toh... U guyz are after my life as how i can't believe on ERASER's Story...

lolz... some are coming with twisted comments as i am saying dis n dat... some r coming with english words as i am dis n dat...

If i BELIEVE in myself ... den i am Putting my words in other's mouth... wah ji wah...

From page 1... i shud also Ask every member who has posted in ths thread  "HOW Can u Believe in Eraser's Story " ... lol 🤣🤣

______________ Chicha aaj toh Lag gayi apni... jamm ke ________ 🤣🤣🤣
Of course I can't control because sometimes I am one of those members who can't control myself you know I am through this thread...we try and explain but no you think we are bashing but ah well...I can't be bothered.

Eraser...if you are reading sorry about this! I 100% believe what you wrote and I know you would never make it up sorry you had to go 28 pages of torture.
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

U cn't control urself for not commenting on me... 🤣

HADH hi ho gayi yahaan toh... U guyz are after my life as how i can't believe on ERASER's Story...

lolz... some are coming with twisted comments as i am saying dis n dat... some r coming with english words as i am dis n dat...

If i BELIEVE in myself ... den i am Putting my words in other's mouth... wah ji wah...

From page 1... i shud also Ask every member who has posted in ths thread  "HOW Can u Believe in Eraser's Story " ... lol 🤣🤣

______________ Chicha aaj toh Lag gayi apni... jamm ke ________ 🤣🤣🤣

don't flatter urself. When you spam countless times , it's hard to ignore u, isn't it? If u had just stated ur opinions I don't think anyone would bother replying back unless u added something insightful there. But u went a step further and got nasty and unleashed ur fury on everyone else. I'm sure no one gives a damn if u believe the story or not, just quit trying to get a response out of everyone.
Originally posted by PandorasBox

don't flatter urself. When you spam countless times , it's hard to ignore u, isn't it? If u had just stated ur opinions I don't think anyone would bother replying back unless u added something insightful there. But u went a step further and got nasty and unleashed ur fury on everyone else. I'm sure no one gives a damn if u believe the story or not, just quit trying to get a response out of everyone.

It's ENUFF now PANDORABOX... my Patience Level is over... if u think me doing all these things, go ahead and REPORT MY post to Admins, even can PM Dem...

Don't Eat my head ... Do whtever u wanna do :)

I never Said it... get ur facts right about WHAT I SAY... den start writing something for me... ok...

i said only for that situation which is being posted in 1 post of this thread... Salman was pissed off at Eraser's Friend's UNCLE Comment...

I SAID FOR THAT THING ONLY :::::::::: MIND IT ::::::: THAT THING ONLY ::::::::::: 

as u don't see my post  i said it before also "Yes Salman can Pissed off at many things..." u can go BACk to this thread and start searching where i said... 

I M NOT PUTTING MY WORDS in ANy1's MOUTH :::::: It's u guyz who can't absorb my comments... and coming back as if i am asking u guyz 2 believe me...

You are full of contradictions, this is what you've said;

Let us AGREE what u posted in ur 1st POST -- Eraser -- But I am Dead SURE on my DEAD BODY ====== Salman Khan wud never get pissed on any FUNNY COMMENT... especially if some1 cracks a humour on him... ===== He is Such a BIG SPORT... woh khud ka hi APNA itna majaak bana leta hai... aur kisi ki baat ka kya bura maanega... =====

I am sure Salman Khan must hve asked this question 2 ur Friend's UNCLE ?? 🤣

Dialouge Aap pe SAJTA NAHIN... Don't Insult Bollywood Dialouges... 😃

Details aur jitni chahiye mujhse le lena...  Even if ur Friend's Uncle comes over here and say it... i still wnt believe it...

Salman will never get pissed off from his fans... which acc. 2 u UNCLE is Salman fan... he takes humour as humour only...

You did NOT say it for that particular one incident, you made a gross GENERALISATION.  Stop twisting your words now, you're whole argument is bogus.. "oh Salman has a sense of humour, so he would never get pissed off at a "funny" comment".. did it ever occur to you that he has to find it funny to laugh about it, if he doesn't find it funny, then he won't take it as a joke!
Originally posted by ruky786

Eraser...if you are reading sorry about this! I 100% believe what you wrote and I know you would never make it up sorry you had to go 28 pages of torture.

Why are you apologizing? Eraser will be laughing her head off when she reads this thread😆😆
EMPTINESS

U Work So Hard... Man u cnt give 10 Second thinking on what i say ...

1. Salman Khan wud never get pissed on any FUNNY COMMENT ==== << It is clearly saying on FUNNY COMMENT not that he wnt get pissed off ever in his LIFE 🤣

2. Salman will never get pissed off from his fans ====<<< Ya FROM FANS... NEVER...

___________ IN BOTH THE COMMMENTS ---- ITS On SPECIFIC THINGS _________

not that he will never GET PISSED OFF FOR HIS WHOLE LIFe

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by koolchick

Why are you apologizing? Eraser will be laughing her head off when she reads this thread😆😆

*sigh* She made this thread to share something and then it ended up World War III😆
You did NOT say it for that particular one incident, you made a gross GENERALISATION.

I mentioned it in above post about PARTICULAR INCIDENTS... if i would have used 1 line saying "SALMAN KHAN WILL NEVER GET PISSED OFF" than it is GENERALISATION...

Stop twisting your words now, you're whole argument is bogus.. "oh Salman has a sense of humour, so he would never get pissed off at a "funny" comment".. did it ever occur to you that he has to find it funny to laugh about it, if he doesn't find it funny, then he won't take it as a joke!

Wow... u guyz can say IT's The RIGHT Thing...wen i say smething so its BOGUS...ROFLMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣