Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Emptiness

I can understand what u r saying... but i dnt believe it... The Star who is known for his instant sense of humour... always laugh about things... infact he loves cracking jokes on himself...

At a Recent Event... Salman made joke of his own movie "Phir Milenge"... by saying "Koi Kutta bhi dekhne nahin gaya"... such a big star showing such a cool side of his humour...

1 more thing... in a FilmFare interview... he even shared this ... Salman's Family went for the premiere of "Main aur Mrs Khanna", Sohail's kids just left the movie in half saying Chachu bahut boring hai... he said 2 sohail... we made a dud film... so open minded ... 

Now u guyz aren't his fan... but as MEENA awarded me with a tag "DERANGED FAN"... i will not believe on this line as Salman got pissed away... 

Having a sense of humour does not prevent someone from becoming irritated/annoyed/upset/pissed off. 

Imagine if SRK said, "koi kutta bhi dekhne nahin gaya" about Phir Milenge, I don't think Salman would be laughing about it, so it matters who is making the comment. 

You can believe that he never gets annoyed, but unless he's a robot, he is susceptible to every human emotion we all experience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
My 1st post in this thread - Page 7

Till my last post on this forum...

PANDORABOX = May i have the link of POST where i am ATTACKING PERSONALLY on MEMBERS for having their opinion on SALMAN ???
_notinuse_ thumbnail
@billa

right from the get-go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eraser

i don't knw my replies 2 u will make u so mad, dat u will actually go on 2 plant a SELF MADE Story in this way...🤣 

i m dead sure SALMAN must have asked this question 2 ur friend's Uncle and he got pissed away for 4 months and suddenly ur friend share this gigantic story 2 u and who else cud post this better than ERASER - No.1 Salman basher , She Change the Players of the story 🤣

Next Story coming in this forum from my side... every1 in this THREAD is invited over dere... plueezzz

- My FRIEND SPOTTED KATRINA in a Restaurant [Guess wat she actually shared how he has used Salman 2 make a place in BOLLYWOOD[GOLDDIGGER] 🤣

___

I m sure now ERAsER will write a 2 paragraph post how not to label FEMALE ACTRESS by names like GOLDDIGGER... infact u can call dem LESBIANS... 🤣

____

This FORUM Enjoys MALE BASHING in every Way... 95% dey enjoy Bashing SALMAN KHAN, infact i am shocked 2 See Some replies from So called Salman Fans[Females]... 🤣🤣🤣

______

This thread is a EYE_OPENER for me... Aiffe Aiffe Kaiffe Kaiffe... 🤣🤣

========= FORUM will talk about INJUSTICE Given 2 Gals, Not to Label Females as GoldDigger ... huge Debate... huge Lectures... ========= but wat actually happens

1 GOSSIP COMES ==== O M G This Male STAR is also a Cheater... 🤣

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 17 May 2011 at 3:36am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is only the first post of yours on this thread. Instead of focusing on the topic, you focus on the topic maker and inferring things about her such as her intentions. You implied that she did it to get back at u I'm not the only one who finds that absurb. Whether or not the story is true is not the issue. It's the aggresive tone u take to go after everyone who doesn't worship the group Salman uncle walks on.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Emptiness

Having a sense of humour does not prevent someone from becoming irritated/annoyed/upset/pissed off. 

Imagine if SRK said, "koi kutta bhi dekhne nahin gaya" about Phir Milenge, I don't think Salman would be laughing about it, so it matters who is making the comment. 

You can believe that he never gets annoyed, but unless he's a robot, he is susceptible to every human emotion we all experience.

O so i have to FORCEDLY Believe in ERASER's STORY... and i have to by any means Believe if i hve to be in this FORUM... Believe in how Salman Reacted acc. to Eraser's Theory... 

Sorry... i am not a ROBOT... who will always "BELIEVE WHAT U GUYZ WILL SAY"...
melonie thumbnail

Coz i dnt Believe it... it's Fake Self Generated... Simple :)

Ok 😊
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
PandoraBOX

lol...U R Saying I am ATTACKING MEMBERS... den u bought my post to ERASER's Example...😆

Well This is not a BOLLYWOOD NEWS, it's a News about a Star SPOTTING... which is not 100% Authenticate...in my view... unless eraser post a video of it... 

So i can Say whtever it is... i hven't Abused her... or used words like deplorable... or something something which u guyz use for me... 

O so i have to FORCEDLY Believe in ERASER's STORY... and i have to by any means Believe if i hve to be in this FORUM... Believe in how Salman Reacted acc. to Eraser's Theory... 

Sorry... i am not a ROBOT... who will always "BELIEVE WHAT U GUYZ WILL SAY"...

It doesn't matter whether Eraser's story is true or false, let's assume it's false, your proposition that "Salman can never get pissed off" can still be evaluated independently of the story.

So, either -  Salman will never get pissed off at a tactless comment made to him, which is almost a God-like quality, or, he is human like the rest of us, and can get irritated at times.

1 - I never said you have to believe in the story to be a part of this forum.

2 - You don't have to believe anyone in anything they say, but stop putting words in other peoples mouths.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: PandorasBox

@billa

right from the get-go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eraser

i don't knw my replies 2 u will make u so mad, dat u will actually go on 2 plant a SELF MADE Story in this way...🤣 

i m dead sure SALMAN must have asked this question 2 ur friend's Uncle and he got pissed away for 4 months and suddenly ur friend share this gigantic story 2 u and who else cud post this better than ERASER - No.1 Salman basher , She Change the Players of the story 🤣

Next Story coming in this forum from my side... every1 in this THREAD is invited over dere... plueezzz

- My FRIEND SPOTTED KATRINA in a Restaurant [Guess wat she actually shared how he has used Salman 2 make a place in BOLLYWOOD[GOLDDIGGER] 🤣

___

I m sure now ERAsER will write a 2 paragraph post how not to label FEMALE ACTRESS by names like GOLDDIGGER... infact u can call dem LESBIANS... 🤣

____

This FORUM Enjoys MALE BASHING in every Way... 95% dey enjoy Bashing SALMAN KHAN, infact i am shocked 2 See Some replies from So called Salman Fans[Females]... 🤣🤣🤣

______

This thread is a EYE_OPENER for me... Aiffe Aiffe Kaiffe Kaiffe... 🤣🤣

========= FORUM will talk about INJUSTICE Given 2 Gals, Not to Label Females as GoldDigger ... huge Debate... huge Lectures... ========= but wat actually happens

1 GOSSIP COMES ==== O M G This Male STAR is also a Cheater... 🤣

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 17 May 2011 at 3:36am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is only the first post of yours on this thread. Instead of focusing on the topic, you focus on the topic maker and inferring things about her such as her intentions. You implied that she did it to get back at u I'm not the only one who finds that absurb. Whether or not the story is true is not the issue. It's the aggresive tone u take to go after everyone who doesn't worship the group Salman uncle walks on.

Took the words right out my mouth thanks Pandora for this 😊
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Emptiness

It doesn't matter whether Eraser's story is true or false, let's assume it's false, your proposition that "Salman can never get pissed off" can still be evaluated independently of the story.

So, either -  Salman will never get pissed off at a tactless comment made to him, which is almost a God-like quality, or, he is human like the rest of us, and can get irritated at times.

1 - I never said you have to believe in the story to be a part of this forum.

2 - You don't have to believe anyone in anything they say, but stop putting words in other peoples mouths.

I never Said it... get ur facts right about WHAT I SAY... den start writing something for me... ok...

i said only for that situation which is being posted in 1 post of this thread... Salman was pissed off at Eraser's Friend's UNCLE Comment...

I SAID FOR THAT THING ONLY :::::::::: MIND IT ::::::: THAT THING ONLY ::::::::::: 

as u don't see my post  i said it before also "Yes Salman can Pissed off at many things..." u can go BACk to this thread and start searching where i said... 

I M NOT PUTTING MY WORDS in ANy1's MOUTH :::::: It's u guyz who can't absorb my comments... and coming back as if i am asking u guyz 2 believe me...

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Saving EMPTINESS time

Ya he can... he does... BUt not on ur UNCLE's COMMENT... dis i am sure...😃

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ OPEN ur CLOSED EYES and REaD MY POST :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I never said "SALMAN CAN NEVER BE PISSED OFF"... don't twist my words... Better talk what i say...