Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Emptiness

i think u directly jumped on 2 my post only in this thread... in hurry u 4got to read what Eraser posted...

In this Fake Story - Salman is with Katrina... point is they been spotted together...

Ok if i agree also, her friend's uncle do meet the couple... but i will never believe in this that on such a humour comment Salman will get pissed off... dats it...

Didn't you say that Salman and Katrina were in Dubai around the same time?

What's wrong if he did get pissed off?, it was pretty tactless of that uncle to say that, so it's understandable.. it also depends on who says it, if your friend makes a joke on you, you would take it in jest, but if some random guy were to say the same thing to you, it may not be funny anymore.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Emptiness

I can understand what u r saying... but i dnt believe it... The Star who is known for his instant sense of humour... always laugh about things... infact he loves cracking jokes on himself...

At a Recent Event... Salman made joke of his own movie "Phir Milenge"... by saying "Koi Kutta bhi dekhne nahin gaya"... such a big star showing such a cool side of his humour...

1 more thing... in a FilmFare interview... he even shared this ... Salman's Family went for the premiere of "Main aur Mrs Khanna", Sohail's kids just left the movie in half saying Chachu bahut boring hai... he said 2 sohail... we made a dud film... so open minded ... 

Now u guyz aren't his fan... but as MEENA awarded me with a tag "DERANGED FAN"... i will not believe on this line as Salman got pissed away... 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So are you trying to say Salman has never been pissed off? OMG!!!! He must have gotten annoyed I know I would have! I understand if you are his fan but come on he would get pissed off! I don't care what jokes he got but still...he did get pissed off!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

So are you trying to say Salman has never been pissed off? OMG!!!! He must have gotten annoyed I know I would have! I understand if you are his fan but come on he would get pissed off! I don't care what jokes he got but still...he did get pissed off!

Tune Kahii... aur Maine maani... wah ree Siyaani.... ðŸ¤£

Wen i am saying he has never been pissed off or he will never pissed off... i m talking about this star spotting only...

Everybody has right of OPINION... i am using MINE... any problem ???
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ok guys seriously cut it out now

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Now u guyz aren't his fan... but as MEENA awarded me with a tag "DERANGED FAN"... i will not believe on this line as Salman got pissed away... 

my comments are not centered around you.. so please don't give yourself that much self-importance.. it was a generic comment..

Originally posted by: Meena1

ROFLMAO.. Eraser.. 🤣

at first i thought you were some deranged fan.. i am like oh, whats next they are spotted in a bathroom together playing eeny meeny miny mo.. ðŸ¤£

ruky786 thumbnail
No but I don't understand why is it hard to believe that maybe he was annoyed when the Uncle joked about the hair transplant
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Meena

i m not giving any importance 2 myself... now u said "what you or any other deranged fan", so it means i fall in that category...so i was telling that only... ismein kaunsi importance le li... right... ?? 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

No but I don't understand why is it hard to believe that maybe he was annoyed when the Uncle joked about the hair transplant

Hello... Rukhsar

wat's ur problem... i believe what i wanted to believe... now y is dis so much halla hoo bout it... i dnt believe he was annoyed ... its my right 2 nod yes or no... now u wanna debate in dis also... as y it is hard  2 believe... or shud i always believe what u believe ????

damm confusing... ?? ðŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

At point 3, Emptiness those are I guess the privileges of being a super-obsessed fan. You get to read their minds & know them like a shadow. It's something not many of us are blessed with, sadly. 😔 😛

LOL I wish I did...😆