Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator - Page 18

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Hey Saahiba...

India-Forum aane ka, Mast Chill Maarne ka...

Ghumne ka, phirne ka... Post karne ka... Post Dekhna ka...

par BASH...

BASHING Nahin karne ka... ðŸ˜‰

you seem very fraustrated at this topic. criticism/bashing will happen. you cannot stop it. Edited by Theatre - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Some facts I've learnt today;

1 - It's impossible for stars to visit another country without the media knowing about it.

2 - It's impossible for an Indian to come across an Indian celebrity in Dubai, cause as you already know, there are no Indians in Dubai.

3 - We can be 100% certain about the behaviour and thoughts of another person, even if we don't know him/her personally.

There's just so much knowledge and wisdom to aquire here, where would I be without IF?
This content was originally posted by: Emptiness

There's just so much knowledge and wisdom to aquire here, where would I be without IF?

LOL.. dunno.. paradise..  😆😆😆😆
Aynie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
- It's impossible for an Indian to come across an Indian celebrity in Dubai, cause as you already know, there are no Indians in Dubai.

😆
safeplacetoland thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Emptiness

Some facts I've learnt today;

1 - It's impossible for stars to visit another country without the media knowing about it.

2 - It's impossible for an Indian to come across an Indian celebrity in Dubai, cause as you already know, there are no Indians in Dubai.

3 - We can be 100% certain about the behaviour and thoughts of another person, even if we don't know him/her personally.

At point 3, Emptiness those are I guess the privileges of being a super-obsessed fan. You get to read their minds & know them like a shadow. It's something not many of us are blessed with, sadly. 😔 😛
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Wenever Salman Leaves or any Celebrity leaves for any country on special festivals or occasions like he left for New Year, MEDIA GOT to know it... there r pictures also... u like can post dem...

When the whole world knows Salman-Katrina has broken up, Things which r kept personal... For ur info i hve posted Salman's pix in this thread, where he is in a Mall...

Same Apply for SALMAN Haters/Bashers in this thread... Even none of them knows him personally, still everyday they will tag him with Steriods, killer, Gay kind of comments...

The Only point where i will say "U Said and I Believe" ...😃

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But I don't think the media need to follow him everywhere he goes...this was a private trip so I don't seem why eraser would make this up. I don't seem why this has become a big deal I mean she posted it because she wanted to share it with everyone else and I don't understand how you can say she made it up...I don't think she would do that! I ain't saying because I am her friend but come on...she would never make it up!

Wenever Salman Leaves or any Celebrity leaves for any country on special festivals or occasions like he left for New Year, MEDIA GOT to know it... there r pictures also... u like can post dem...

Is it possible for a celebrity to visit a country without the media knowing about it?

When the whole world knows Salman-Katrina has broken up, Things which r kept personal... For ur info i hve posted Salman's pix in this thread, where he is in a Mall...

We're not discussing about Salman-Katrina's relationship.

Same Apply for SALMAN Haters/Bashers in this thread... Even none of them knows him personally, still everyday they will tag him with Steriods, killer, Gay kind of comments...

True, but that still doesn't make your assertion correct.

The Only point where i will say "U Said and I Believe" ...😃

No wonder you're so gullible.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Emptiness

i think u directly jumped on 2 my post only in this thread... in hurry u 4got to read what Eraser posted...

In this Fake Story - Salman is with Katrina... point is they been spotted together...

Ok if i agree also, her friend's uncle do meet the couple... but i will never believe in this that on such a humour comment Salman will get pissed off... dats it...
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL... I'm sure Salman didn't see that coming from him!