Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think it's very rude, impolite and unproper to talk to someone about their personal cosmetic experiments or treatments when you are not very close and familiar to the other person.These kind of people make stars wary of social contact with fans.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OH MY, this topic is still going on? 😎
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Eraser

Ya, its right, Salman - Katrina was there in Dubai during new year time... it was kept secret... Family gathering was dere... 

BB, You know I am SaL-KaT number 1 supporter and all. I heard through a Salman club and insiders  that they were spotted at a restaurant celebrating his birthday by some people in dubai but no photos allowed. I also read that some others had spotted them in town. I know it was  a secret meeting just like when they met up in Pune (bodyguard sets) but sometimes stars get spotted so maybe this uncle did happen to meet them .  Also, what the uncle said was wrong though one should not say such a thing to anyone especially when someone does not know the person or whether its even true.     On Salman's reaction: I agree that Salman is a cool guy  (thats the reason I adore him) and posted that. To be honest The part in the story I like was SaL-KaT spotted together 😊 ðŸ˜Š
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _VERSACE_

You can believe that you're the bagarh billa, punjab king, or even the prime minister of timbutku for all i care.😆 i wasn't asking you why you believe whatever the heck you believe. my problem is why you are presenting your beliefs as facts! There's a huge difference! And I brought the question to the table first as to why you say with 100% conviction that Salman isn't rude to his fans. But you never really answered me, but just went on spouting your questions in return of my questions. When you don't have an answer to the questions I posed, you lose the credibility to throw the same question back at me. Capisce? Good!

oye.. you gotta clarify whether you want to know if he's rude while "under the influence" or while he's "sober".. its a night and day change between the two..
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I had phhhunnn reading this topic. loads of hilarious comments. lol.

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just read through the topic too. Pretty hilarious. Yo Billaa you have to chill, so what if salman got irritated? Wouldn't you.  And i seriously doubt eraser would have made this up, she doesn't seem like a fool at all. Edited by masakaliii - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Saahiba...

India-Forum aane ka, Mast Chill Maarne ka...

Ghumne ka, phirne ka... Post karne ka... Post Dekhna ka...

par BASH...

BASHING Nahin karne ka... ðŸ˜‰
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my hindi is actually horrible, so please translate.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Eraser...I am still amazed how your friend's uncle met him!!! EEEK!!! Gosh I would love if I met a celebrity...they never come where I live!😡
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ruky786

Eraser...I am still amazed how your friend's uncle met him!!! EEEK!!! Gosh I would love if I met a celebrity...they never come where I live!😡

SAME!!!! 😭Angry