Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator - Page 15

Easy_A thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Main pyaar se baat kar raha hoon... aap hai ki BESTI pe BESTI kiye jaa rahe ho... ðŸ˜ƒ

Now i hve 2 take lessons from VERSACE as i shud always say "I THINK THAT"... o ya... really...

Chalo aapki baat aap se hi puchte hai... taking example of this thread... 

Eraser posted a STORY - i would like 2 See the VIDEO of this small STAR SPOTTING done by her FRIEND's UNCLE... Any VIDEO CLIP... ANY SINGLE GODD DAMM PROOF ON This planet EARTH which will prove that "SALMAN GOT PISSED AWAY """ The REACTION on Salman's Face...

I am Very SURE... ERASER ke paas nahin hoga... ERASER POSTD = EVERY Single member who has posted their comments or views... BELIEVED in ERASER and Started posting...

i guess if We Believe ur THEORY OF WHAT U said 2 me " That's making ridiculous claims and shoving them down people's throats when there's not a single thing to confirm that claim." THEY ALL Shud have USED "I THINK THAT" 

Isn't IT ??

Main bhi toh pyar se hi baat kar rahi thi. Kaun se gaali diye jaa rahe thi tumhe.😆

Billa, don't avoid answering my questions by turning the tables on others. I am not eraser. If you got problem with her, take it up to her. Not me. You still haven't answered any of my questions. What happened? Bolti band ho gayi?😉

And JFYI - what I have got up there is a FACT, not an opinion.😉 If I say that I'm the queen of Persia, it's not an opinion, it's a bogus claim. And THAT, my friend, is a fact! I see that you got a long way to go in the fact/opinion department...but no worries, seekh jaoge.😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

TallyHo

I am not young enough to know everything! 😛

mujhe shak hai ki tum ek choti si bheegi billi ho who is just pretending to be a bagarh billa
Easy_A thumbnail

Ms. Versace Never Ask the QUESTION to ERASER "Do u have any Proof, Claim which will claim ur Story RIGHT" ????

But ya... SHE WILL DROP ATOM BOMB on me... as how could I BELIEVE What i BELIEVE ðŸ˜ƒ

Are you Hiroshima or Nagasaki?😆 Nahi na. Toh why will eraser waste an atom bomb on you? Especially when a flick of finger is more than enough to make you fly into mad panic.😛

And I will question whoever I want to question. Who are you to tell me who I should question and who I shouldn't? Back off!
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: TallyHo

Please rename this thread...

TIN TINNN =D
hahahaha i love this xD
btw Tin Tin's releasing in motion picture soon!
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: liverach

TIN TINNN =D
hahahaha i love this xD
btw Tin Tin's releasing in motion picture soon!

ya i know...waiting for it eagerly...
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
VerSace

U r Not Queen of Persia... but 

__________ I am the PRINCE of PUNJAB _____________ Now

.. I WILL ALways Say WHAT I WILL BELIEVE... now u can Frame me as a BOGUS CLAIM LEADER or Whtever English Sophisticated Term u wanna put me in to...

Bolti Band Kara de Koi Woh PAIDA NAhin hua... It's only that U R ALSO sidelining My Questions...

U Asking for Any proof do i have... Ms.Investigator THE STORY on Which This thread is base USKA bhi koi PROOF Nahin...

U Say i cnt CLAIM on  things widout PROOF... So here i am SAYING ::::::::::::

_________ Salman Khan Never Behaves Badly with his Fans _________ I Believe IT _______

Now u can call me anything u want... I Believed dis and Will Continue 2 Believe and say Whtever i wanna Say... :)
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

mujhe shak hai ki tum ek choti si bheegi billi ho who is just pretending to be a bagarh billa

Don't Take My GF's NAME... ðŸ¤£
Easy_A thumbnail

😆 what the hell kinda name is bagarh billa anyway? I have been reading it as Bugger Villa so far...😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _VERSACE_

Are you Hiroshima or Nagasaki?😆 Nahi na. Toh why will eraser waste an atom bomb on you? Especially when a flick of finger is more than enough to make you fly into mad panic.😛

And I will question whoever I want to question. Who are you to tell me who I should question and who I shouldn't? Back off!

That MSG was for u not ERASER... FLY udaate Udaate dekhna bhool gaye aap... Read the line again ðŸ¤£
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _VERSACE_

😆 what the hell kinda name is bagarh billa anyway? I have been reading it as Bugger Villa so far...😆

Now this is Personal ATTACK on Me... Making Fun of my IDNAME... BACK OFF... ðŸ¤£