Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Right from 1st post, Every1 has given their VIEWS, Their Point in Laughing it out... 

The MOMENT I said my views as i dnt believe it... EVERY SINGLE GAL Started raising Fingers @ ME... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Presenting your views - yeah, that's another thing you got to work on.😛 If I say, "I am the Queen of Persia," that's not presenting my views. That's making ridiculous claims and shoving them down people's throats when there's not a single thing to confirm that claim. You're saying that Salman will NEVER treat his fans rudely. That's not how you present your opinion. You say "I think that..." or something to that effect and THEN present your opinion.

And don't flatter yourself, billa.😆 Tum harkat hi aise karte ho. It's human nature to call out on people's crap when they see one. I was doing the same. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TallyHo

hopefully people will grow up when they reach 18...😆

i guess it was u only... who said "MORAL SCIENCE kaun padne aata hai yahaan"

😃
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i guess it was u only... who said "MORAL SCIENCE kaun padne aata hai yahaan"

😃

Ya it was me...and I have been reading all that u have been writing here...

😆...

Easy_A thumbnail

Chill Eraser, i am not abusing VERSACE... i am also asking in light manner... i am sure my sarcastic humour is rocking 🤣

Ode to Your "sarcastic humor"

Jo sagar ne kaha lehron se, Jo ped ne kaha patto se, Jo phoolon ne kaha kaliyon se, Wohi main tumhe kehti hun, aey chal chal hawa aane de,😉😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: _VERSACE_

Presenting your views - yeah, that's another thing you got to work on.😛 If I say, "I am the Queen of Persia," that's not presenting my views. That's making ridiculous claims and shoving them down people's throats when there's not a single thing to confirm that claim. You're saying that Salman will NEVER treat his fans rudely. That's not how you present your opinion. You say "I think that..." or something to that effect and THEN present your opinion.

And don't flatter yourself, billa.😆 Tum harkat hi aise karte ho. It's human nature to call out on people's crap when they see one. I was doing the same. 

Main pyaar se baat kar raha hoon... aap hai ki BESTI pe BESTI kiye jaa rahe ho... 😃

Now i hve 2 take lessons from VERSACE as i shud always say "I THINK THAT"... o ya... really...

Chalo aapki baat aap se hi puchte hai... taking example of this thread... 

Eraser posted a STORY - i would like 2 See the VIDEO of this small STAR SPOTTING done by her FRIEND's UNCLE... Any VIDEO CLIP... ANY SINGLE GODD DAMM PROOF ON This planet EARTH which will prove that "SALMAN GOT PISSED AWAY """ The REACTION on Salman's Face...

I am Very SURE... ERASER ke paas nahin hoga... ERASER POSTD = EVERY Single member who has posted their comments or views... BELIEVED in ERASER and Started posting...

i guess if We Believe ur THEORY OF WHAT U said 2 me " That's making ridiculous claims and shoving them down people's throats when there's not a single thing to confirm that claim." THEY ALL Shud have USED "I THINK THAT" 

Isn't IT ??
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

Ya it was me...and I have been reading all that u have been writing here...

😆...

Kamaal Karte ho Jaar... AB tum khud hi MORAL SCIENCE Padaane lage... 🤣
TallyHo thumbnail

Please rename this thread...

TallyHo thumbnail

Kamaal Karte ho Jaar... AB tum khud hi MORAL SCIENCE Padaane lage... 🤣

Moral science nahin hai tabhi toh padh rahein hai...

and aap tu se tum par aa gaye... kya baat hai!!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Ms. Versace Never Ask the QUESTION to ERASER "Do u have any Proof, Claim which will claim ur Story RIGHT" ????

But ya... SHE WILL DROP ATOM BOMB on me... as how could I BELIEVE What i BELIEVE 😃
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
TallyHo

I am not young enough to know everything! 😛