Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
dude, why would you swear on your dead body? and why on earth would Salman Khan go out of his way to talk to my friends uncle about his hair transplant? Maybe Salman Khan was shocked that a random guy in an elevator would talk about his hair transplant and didnt know how to respond. I mean I wouldnt like it if a random person would come up to me and talk about my implants right?

If anything, you could take this in a positive way because Salman was polite enough not to say anything rude in response.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: eraser

dude, why would you swear on your dead body? and why on earth would Salman Khan go out of his way to talk to my friends uncle about his hair transplant? Maybe Salman Khan was shocked that a random guy in an elevator would talk about his hair transplant and didnt know how to respond. I mean I wouldnt like it if a random person would come up to me and talk about my implants right?

If anything, you could take this in a positive way because Salman was polite enough not to say anything rude in response.

Salman Khan never replied 2 AISHWARYA Rai's Accusations in Press

Salman Khan never Replied 2 Vivek Oberoi's Media Kushti he did against him... For Aish...

Tumhaare UNCLE toh phir bhi Random guy hi hai... ðŸ˜ƒ
Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Let us AGREE what u posted in ur 1st POST -- Eraser -- But I am Dead SURE on my DEAD BODY ====== Salman Khan wud never get pissed on any FUNNY COMMENT... especially if some1 cracks a humour on him... ===== He is Such a BIG SPORT... woh khud ka hi APNA itna majaak bana leta hai... aur kisi ki baat ka kya bura maanega... =====

I am sure Salman Khan must hve asked this question 2 ur Friend's UNCLE ?? ðŸ¤£

Okay already. Get a hold on yourself, dude. It's one thing to make a point with logic but you're scaring people with your "dead sure on your dead body" talks...all for what? To defend Salman? I mean, you are swearing on your friggin' life to defend Salman? That's pushing things a bit too far! 
Edited by _VERSACE_ - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: _VERSACE_

Okay already. Get a hold on yourself, dude. It's one thing to make a point with logic but you're scaring people with your "dead sure on your dead body" talks...all for what? To defend Salman? I mean, you are swearing on your friggin' life to defend Salman? That's pushing things a bit too far! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😆 Okay, sure you were being sarcastic. You're just mad that I exposed their secret. Wait till I find out more details on this. Abhi picture baaki hai..
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
VS

Sallu cant take it anymore...

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

😆 Okay, sure you were being sarcastic. You're just mad that I exposed their secret. Wait till I find out more details on this. Abhi picture baaki hai..

Dialouge Aap pe SAJTA NAHIN... Don't Insult Bollywood Dialouges... ðŸ˜ƒ

Details aur jitni chahiye mujhse le lena...  Even if ur Friend's Uncle comes over here and say it... i still wnt believe it...

Salman will never get pissed off from his fans... which acc. 2 u UNCLE is Salman fan... he takes humour as humour only...
Easy_A thumbnail

🤣

And that makes sense? How? You even familiar with the concept of sarcasm? Those who know how to apply it correctly don't swear on their dead bodies under the pretext of sarcasm. 
Seriously dude, dont take all this stuff seriously. Chalo, at least now I know it was their secret being exposed by me that ticked you off. Thanks for telling me that their meeting was supposed to be a secret, I know how Masand feels now. ðŸ˜† 
Easy_A thumbnail

Dialouge Aap pe SAJTA NAHIN... Don't Insult Bollywood Dialouges... ðŸ˜ƒ

Details aur jitni chahiye mujhse le lena...  Even if ur Friend's Uncle comes over here and say it... i still wnt believe it...

Salman will never get pissed off from his fans... which acc. 2 u UNCLE is Salman fan... he takes humour as humour only...

@underlined/bold: Says who?